Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

22 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

this is rich coming from someone who was absolutely bat-sh#t crazy the last 4 years and supported the side that went bat-sh#t crazy with fake stories about collusion, russian hookers, pee tapes, 30+ year old allegations with ZERO evidence, etc...  Spare us your, hypocrisy.

Let me tell you something, honey - Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.  Clean up your side of the aisle before pointing fingers.

You sound a bit unhinged. It’s going to be a loooong four years!

Mr. Trump insisted Friday that he won the election but took no reporter questions at an event on drug pricing. Later that afternoon, he met with Michigan state Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey and House Speaker Lee Chatfield at the White House.

In a joint statement after the meeting, the two lawmakers said they “have not yet been made aware of any information that would change the outcome of the election in Michigan and as legislative leaders, we will follow the law and follow the normal process regarding Michigan’s electors, just as we have said throughout this election.”

Trump reduced drug costs? Wow. Obama didn’t do that. 

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Because the right have the cops on their side which are very highly organized relative to anything the left has.

Seeing as President-elect Joe Biden is fixing to be commander and chief, I'd say the left might have some strength in the form of the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Coast Guard, park rangers, the CIA, FBI, Border Patrol, secret service and a variety of other armed federal entities with power. 

Maybe they're no match for Deputy Barney Fife in Lickespittle, Ark., but I'm betting one guy in an A10 Warthog could obliterate a bunch of police officers, seeing as it took four of them to neutralize an unarmed druggie in Minneapolis.

:first:

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

All he does is win

unless it's an election

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s just for his friends and states who voted for him, right? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s just for his friends and states who voted for him, right? 

Only if they stay at Mar A Lago as well, yes.  

54 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Sadly, yes. For everyone.

Is this your new thing now, calling people unhinged or crazy?

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Poor @Fnord is going to need a bigger spreadsheet for all of the things Trump has accomplished:  moving Israel embassy to Jerusalem, brokering multiple peace deals between Israel and the Middle East, prison reform, now reduction in drug prices... :dunno:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

I know they are supposed to get access to funds for the transition that are being blocked, but this is downright pathetic.

they aren't supposed to get funds until he is president elect, regardless of what the news reports or what you think, thats the bottom line

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

Yeah sorry. when you hang around people that are unhinged like you did for the last 4 years, everyone sounds unhinged. But I guarantee you that I am going to be nowhere near the hysterical, unhinged, crazy believe in every conspiracy theory like you were and your side was.

Nice try, honey. Try a little harder next time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Because the right have the cops on their side which are very highly organized relative to anything the left has.

For the sake of argument, let's look at the biggest police forces in our country: New York - left. Chicago - left. Los Angeles - left. Philadelphia - left. Houston - left. Washington - left. Dallas - left. Phoenix - left. Miami - left. Las Vegas - left. Baltimore - left. San  Francisco - left. Nassau County - left. Detroit - left. Only one of the communities where these police forces serve went right. The right doesn't have the cops on their side. It's overwhelmingly the opposite. Clownzo lickspittles have completely misinterpreted the "defund the police" thing and assume police departments are ready to engage in overthrowing our country. All it means is cities diverting some of the police budget to social services so cops can spend less time dealing with petty drug and domestic stuff and focus more on bigger crimes. Fourteen out of the top 15 largest U.S. police forces work in left-leaning communities run by left-leaning municipal governments. Game. Set. Match. Sorry, help for your "civil war" isn't coming from the police. Thanks for playing! 🤣

1 New York (NY) Police   36,008
2 Chicago (IL) Police   11,965
3 Los Angeles (CA) Police   9,870
4 Philadelphia (PA) Police   6,031
5 Houston (TX) Police   5,203
6 Washington (DC) Metropolitan Police   3,712
7 Dallas (TX) Police   3,408
8 Miami-Dade (FL) Police   2,723
9 Phoenix (AZ) Police   2,689
10 Las Vegas (NV) Metropolitan Police   2,566
11 Baltimore (MD) Police   2,524
12 Nassau County (NY) Police   2,462
13 Suffolk County (NY) Police   2,385
14 San Francisco (CA) Police   2,356
15 Detroit (MI) Police   2,250

https://time.com/5906423/2020-election-results/

14 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah sorry. when you hang around people that are unhinged like you did for the last 4 years, everyone sounds unhinged. But I guarantee you that I am going to be nowhere near the hysterical, unhinged, crazy believe in every conspiracy theory like you were and your side was.

Sounds like "unhinged" is the new sheeple.

🤣

18 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

By this time in 2016 many libtards had ran out of here and most haven’t been back since. Who’s unhinged again? 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I got some news for you, you already are. It’s ok... let it all out. We’re here for you! 💋

22 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Was she on here acting like that?

9 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I got some news for you, you already are. It’s ok... let it all out. We’re here for you! 💋

Sorry, darlin'.  Wrong - as usual.

I know the game - accuse the other side of exactly what you're doing hoping you can misdirect and fool the rubes.  Newsflash:  it ain't working.  We all know how you and your side has acted the last four years and continue to do so.  Own it.  It's all yours.  💥

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I know the game - accuse the other side of exactly what you're doing hoping you can misdirect and fool the rubes.  Newsflash:  it ain't working.  We all know how you and your side has acted the last four years and continue to do so.  Own it.  It's all yours.  💥

Can you not read this forum. This has been one of the best meltdowns since Trump won. And even then, I don’t think we ever talked about civil war. That’s next level crazy. 

Although Newbie did wish death on the Donald, but he’s just one guy. ☹️

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Isn’t she overdue to call us all racists? I think she went out of order. First it’s stupid and uneducated, then it’s racism, then it’s conspiracy theorists/ cult. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Poor @Fnord is going to need a bigger spreadsheet for all of the things Trump has accomplished:  moving Israel embassy to Jerusalem, brokering multiple peace deals between Israel and the Middle East, prison reform, now reduction in drug prices... :dunno:

Disclaimer: It would be nice if this came to fruition, however....

Trump Signs Executive Orders On Drug Prices

Reduction in drug prices under this EO is a very longshot.  Keep tootin' Trump's horn though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OldMaid said:

The beginning won’t be that bad, Biden is funny. But in a finger pointing way, not a laugh along with kind. But then the cackling hore takes over. I admit that’s gonna suck. Big time. 

Just now, OldMaid said:

Can you not read this forum. This has been one of the best meltdowns since Trump won. And even then, I don’t think we ever talked about civil war. That’s next level crazy. 

Although Newbie did wish death on the Donald, but he’s just one guy. ☹️

Your side called for a coup d'etat.  Made things up out of thin air to try and accomplish it.  And then proceeded to act and behave in the most vile and disgusting way on a scale not seen before.

Sorry, toots.  You lose again.  No matter how hard you try, you guys get the cake for vile, hysterical and outrageous behavior.  Own it.  It's all yours.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Isn’t she overdue to call us all racists? I think she went out of order. First it’s stupid and uneducated, then it’s racism, then it’s conspiracy theorists/ cult. 

That's right.  I'm sure it's coming.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Your side called for a coup d'etat.  Made things up out of thin air to try and accomplish it.  And then proceeded to act and behave in the most vile and disgusting way on a scale not seen before.

Sorry, toots.  You lose again.  No matter how hard you try, you guys get the cake for vile, hysterical and outrageous behavior.  Own it.  It's all yours.

Yeah... none of what’s going on here is even close. Bwahahaha

We’re gonna have to agree to disagree on this.

I think at this point, if you're Trump, you have to leave Biden an upper decker in the West and East Wings and give him the ole stink palm on the way out.  Biden's people did a good job stealing the election.  There's really not much he can do about it except drag those nuts across Biden's pillow.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Yeah... none of what’s going on here is even close. Bwahahaha

We’re gonna have to agree to disagree on this.

Well, I guess if I was you I would do everything I could to deny it or rewrite history so I can't be associated with bad behavior and pretend it was "the other guy" who was acting like that.

In your mind, you must be right.  In reality, not so much.

But, sure, we can agree to disagree.  Fine by me.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Well, I guess if I was you I would do everything I could to deny it or rewrite history so I can't be associated with bad behavior and pretend it was "the other guy" who was acting like that.

In your mind, you must be right.  In reality, not so much.

But, sure, we can agree to disagree.  Fine by me.

Whatever you say, Max. 👍🏻

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Sure thing, Sho!  :cheers:

You take that back! It’s hurtful and unnecessary. :cry:

Rustor McFuckstor, you're UNHINGED.   TFP

18 minutes ago, BLS said:

Rustor McFuckstor, you're UNHINGED.   TFP

I'll unhinge my poophole for you, lover, and grudgingly allow Zak Wylde to provide the soundtrack.  😍

Anybody who believes that 80 million people voted for Joe Biden isn't somebody that can be reasoned with. They're too dimwitted to see how ridiculous that notion is. Look at his prior history of presidential runs. Now he all of a sudden gets a record turn out of voters. :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Anybody who believes that 80 million people voted for Joe Biden isn't somebody that can be reasoned with. They're too dimwitted to see how ridiculous that notion is. Look at his prior history of presidential runs. Now he all of a sudden gets a record turn out of voters. :lol:

Anybody who believes that he didn't apparently can't be reasoned with. 😂

5 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Anybody who believes that he didn't apparently can't be reasoned with. 😂

You're right, it's totally legit. :lol: 

It a still a long shot for Trump, but the odds are a little more favorable for him today than they were on Monday. 

12 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Exactly. Anyone who believed that is just a gullible rube, new to observing politics and elections.