Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Week 11 FU

Didn't see a thread yet so figured I'd get it started with my weekly FU to the TE that isn't getting yards like the one on my bench.

This week it's Hurst.  :mad:

• Like 1

Go fock yourself Mike Tomlin.  Connor's averaging 8 yards a carry and you bring in Benny focking Snell to steal the TD.  Focking piece of sh!t

FU Carson Wentz.  Naturally I'm playing against the mighty Cleveland D.  That was one of the most disgraceful passes i've ever seen

FU Lamar 'one year wonder' Jackson.   Dude is literally not startable anymore.  Guys like Tua and Drew Lock put up more points.  

10 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

To Samaje Perine 4 stealing carries from Giovanni.

I suppose it's one of those 'revenge games'

I second this FU. :cheers:

Alvin Kamara, was about to be on here, but that TD saved him, for now...

FU to Belichick for apparently giving Fuller the focus treatment while letting every other Texans receiver run wild. 

7 minutes ago, Showboat said:

FU to Belichick for apparently giving Fuller the focus treatment while letting every other Texans receiver run wild. 

I'll 2nd that!

34 minutes ago, himmystyles said:

Has AJ Brown been targeted? Westbrook-Ikhine has a reception tho...... 😑😑

Fock Brown. He barely looks like he’s trying out there. Dropping passes too. 

FU Burrow for getting your leg wrecked.  So much for any more points out of Boyd and Bernard. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rallo said:

Mixon... no way he is coming back now. Cin is about to mail this in

Yup. Fock it all. I have Mixon/Bernard/Higgins. 

Cleveland D is outscoring my Lamar Jackson and Rex Dickhead combined.  FU again Carson Wentz.  I got half a mind to dust of my cleats, drive to Philly, and take your focking job

Steelers up 14 in the 4th.  Go 5 wide and throw deep every play.  Don't even think about running the ball, despite Connor averaging 10 ypc.  FU Tomlin.  Can't wait to see you choke again in the playoffs

26 minutes ago, DonS said:

FU Burrow for getting your leg wrecked.  So much for any more points out of Boyd and Bernard. 

Same here, another loser, Burrow. And Derick Henry-3 good games last year is a career, huh?

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Didn't see a thread yet so figured I'd get it started with my weekly FU to the TE that isn't getting yards like the one on my bench.

This week it's Hurst.  :mad:

Serious question... Is Gheyden Hurst even playing?

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Serious question... Is Gheyden Hurst even playing?

Saints DEF is imitating ‘85 Bears right now. Ryan’s been raped 7+ times

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, whattheproblemis said:

Hurst killing me today with Jonnu on my bench. Of course when Jonnu is in my lineup he is the suck and Hurst lights it up on my bench. 2020 sucks.

Welcome to my year at TE.  No matter who I start ends up sucking balls while my bench TE does great. 

Today I get 0 pts out of Hurst while Dallas "Didn't Do Sh1t Last Week When I Started You" Goedert has 77 yds and a TD on my bench. :wall:

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

Welcome to my year at TE.  No matter who I start ends up sucking balls while my bench TE does great. 

Today I get 0 pts out of Hurst while Dallas "Didn't Do Sh1t Last Week When I Started You" Goedert has 77 yds and a TD on my bench. :wall:

I’m with you, same pretenders did the same for me the last 2weeks.

22 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

I’m with you, same pretenders did the same for me the last 2weeks.

We need to coordinate our starting TEs next week.  Maybe if we each start someone different at least one of us will finally get points. :cheers:

2 hours ago, whattheproblemis said:

Hurst killing me today with Jonnu on my bench. Of course when Jonnu is in my lineup he is the suck and Hurst lights it up on my bench. 2020 sucks.

Same exact story here. Literally every time I’ve benched Jonnu this year he’s scored. When I play him he sucks. 

Ok I’m sorry but I have one , T Gurley, what the.  

Lol.  

FU to the refs in this Colts/Packers game.  They've thrown a flag on every focking play.  All the Colts had to do was run the clock out.  Nope, call holding on every play.  Prime example of why the NFL sucks nowadays

5 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

FU to the refs in this Colts/Packers game.  They've thrown a flag on every focking play.  All the Colts had to do was run the clock out.  Nope, call holding on every play.  Prime example of why the NFL sucks nowadays

Amen. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Jerry Jeudy.  FU. 

A double FU!

27 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

They managed to win at least

1 hour ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Big FU to myself for starting Mclaurin over Thielen

In what universe do you even consider benching Thielen?  Do you only start 1 WR?  Do you have two other top 10 WRs?  How is this even a situation?

30 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

In what universe do you even consider benching Thielen?  Do you only start 1 WR?  Do you have two other top 10 WRs?  How is this even a situation?

You mean the same Thielen that's been averaging 3 grabs a game for the past month?

1 hour ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

IND just had to run the ball, and not hold.

I don’t think the refs were the problem here although holding calls are more frequent now than in the beginning of the season.

13 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

You mean the same Thielen that's been averaging 3 grabs a game for the past month?

No, I meant the one who was the WR7 in standard scoring and the WR10 in PPR scoring coming into Week 11, who now has two consecutive weeks with multiple TDs, four such weeks on the season, and 11 total TDs through 10 games.