BirdGang

Dodds leaving FBG

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣 Unless one causes butthurt over mocking your beloved Clownzo. 

awwww 0101010101011111000 you must be butthurt that i just laugh at your crap.  just know that every time you post is an opportunity for joy for me to laugh at.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

awwww 0101010101011111000 you must be butthurt that i just laugh at your crap.  just know that every time you post is an opportunity for joy for me to laugh at.

You're just projecting as the board laughingstock for your psychotic civil-war gibberish that got you banned elsewhere. Keep chasing them windmills, Dumbass Quixote. 😂

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣 Unless one causes butthurt over mocking your beloved Clownzo. 

You can’t quit him. He broke you. 

What happened to pigskinaddiction? I liked and followed for years, and then it was gone, kind of like HT's intelligence.

On 2/24/2022 at 9:46 AM, posty said:

Someone should ask fatguy where he went wrong...

It's spreading over there.  I didn't know it was contagious.  I wonder if the tranny gene is in the covid or the vaccine.

https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/804307-how-has-your-life-changed-since-covid/?do=findComment&comment=24028321

The 13 year old, now 15, they crashed hard.

Me:  They?  Twins or something, you should have made the old plural.  Oh, my bad, that's the preferred pronoun thing that's foking regular English all up.

6 minutes ago, Horseman said:

It's spreading over there.  I didn't know it was contagious.  I wonder if the tranny gene is in the covid or the vaccine.

https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/804307-how-has-your-life-changed-since-covid/?do=findComment&comment=24028321

Me:  They?  Twins or something, you should have made the old plural.  Oh, my bad, that's the preferred pronoun thing that's foking regular English all up.

People over there all worried about offending if not using pronouns right.  Meanwhile the kids mentioned have multiple mental disorders.  That's not even counting gender identity / homosexuality as a mental condition even if it's been long removed from the DSM.

24 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

People over there all worried about offending if not using pronouns right.  Meanwhile the kids mentioned have multiple mental disorders.  That's not even counting gender identity / homosexuality as a mental condition even if it's been long removed from the DSM.

Both of them. That one and GM’s friend down the thread.  ADHD, suicide, depression, cutting themselves.   Last thing I do is magnify their problems by letting them think it’s ok to decide to be a tranny at age 13 let alone start calling them “they”.  Theyd be in the back yard chopping wood all day long in between psychologists appointments.  They’d soon figure out what it means to be a normal adult. 

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Both of them. That one and GM’s friend down the thread.  ADHD, suicide, depression, cutting themselves.   Last thing I do is magnify their problems by letting them think it’s ok to decide to be a tranny at age 13 let alone start calling them “they”.  Theyd be in the back yard chopping wood all day long in between psychologists appointments.  They’d soon figure out what it means to be a normal adult. 

Yea, I was talking about the two.  This is my first time hearing/reading about this type of stuff.  You're spot on.

You know what a 13 year old whose parents let's them change gender just as they are going through puberty has never experienced? 

1- a hard days work

2- paid or want for anything 

My kids would never make it to this point, but, give me one of these sissies for a month and I'd straighten them out.  It's not going to be easy chopping wood in a dress sweetheart.  

• Thanks 1

As I was putting my son in the car to go to T Ball tonight I said son, you have to take a shower when we get home, your fingernails  are filthy. He said he took one last night. I said it’s ok to get dirty, you just have to clean up. Then he asked me if he could play in the dirt and make mud.  I’m happy to know at 5 he won’t be one of those. He’s all boy. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Horseman said:

Wow, crazy losers over there. They admit the kids are focked up but have no idea how it happened.  The rest of us see it 10 miles away. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Wow, crazy losers over there. They admit the kids are focked up but have no idea how it happened.  The rest of us see it 10 miles away. :lol:

im kinda bothered they go around on public message boards gossiping about the lives of kids they know.  almost feels like they are parading them around as a badge of honor (or looking for sympathy).  creeps me out.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

im kinda bothered they go around on public message boards gossiping about the lives of kids they know.  almost feels like they are parading them around as a badge of honor (or looking for sympathy).  creeps me out.

Woman/Lib logic. If I don't announce how I want you to think about me, how are you going to know how I want you to think about me?  The signs in yards crowd. Our board is pretty much how America thinks. They just don't voice it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Yeah. Sort of like what Gutterboy and Mooney do. And they are always the savior. Like I’ve said, these people have convinced themselves they’re the only ones defending kids. 

• Like 1

So, in the libtards post, he says his kid came out as "gay/trans".  What the hell does that mean?  The is born a girl, but is trans, so now a boy... but is gay, and likes guys.  Is that it?  Sounds like the girl is a straight Tomboy, but liberal culture has the kid all focked up and needs help.  I'm willing to bet that a little help from a shrink and being moved into a house with normal parents and that kid will be on the path to normal future.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

So, in the libtards post, he says his kid came out as "gay/trans".  What the hell does that mean?  The is born a girl, but is trans, so now a boy... but is gay, and likes guys.  Is that it?  Sounds like the girl is a straight Tomboy, but liberal culture has the kid all focked up and needs help.  I'm willing to bet that a little help from a shrink and being moved into a house with normal parents and that kid will be on the path to normal future.

I took it as a boy that went tranny, because that's what pops in my head when I hear the word.  But reading it again carefully, there is zero way to tell as they are referred to as "they" in every instance.  That's part of the problem, what the hell does that mean?  Words don't have meanings anymore.

In GM's response down the thread he talks about his friend's she that went tranny and refers to her as "she" several times.   Get's called out for it by another poster. 🤣  You better not do that! :lol:

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

None of those psychos over there should have reproduced.

• Like 2

Guarantee there is a bunch of stay at home non birthing people over there. 

• Haha 1

WTF  :wacko:

"If you woke up as a women tomorrow would you be as willing to be a mother as you would be a father? Would you be willing to get pregnant, give birth, or breastfeed?"

Yeah, nothing mentally wrong with that kid.

• Haha 2

On 5/19/2022 at 8:24 PM, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm willing to bet that a little help from a shrink and being moved into a house with normal parents and that kid will be on the path to normal future.

No. The profession has been overrun by the woke. Psychiatrists who try to actually help the kid would lose their license. You are only allowed to help and assist kids transition to freak, not prevent them from transitioning. All the assistance goes one way. 

If you know any kid that needs assistance with gender dysphoria, you have to find a trained psychiatrist working in the ministry as a pastor or priest or counselor outside the profession.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

I think MT is finding his trans self in there as we speak. 

All the cucks gushing over a trans just like you would expect. They're lining up to suck him off.  They sure dont disappoint.   

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Horseman said:

WTF  :wacko:

"If you woke up as a women tomorrow would you be as willing to be a mother as you would be a father? Would you be willing to get pregnant, give birth, or breastfeed?"

Yeah, nothing mentally wrong with that kid.

So tempted to post in that thread that I would assume I was mentally ill if I thought I woke up as a woman but it would result in a ban no doubt.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2022 at 5:49 AM, TimmySmith said:

Woman/Lib logic. If I don't announce how I want you to think about me, how are you going to know how I want you to think about me?  The signs in yards crowd. Our board is pretty much how America thinks. They just don't voice it.

They are of the do not judge with logic and use incrementalism tactics that has worked very well for them since the seventies. 

On 5/18/2022 at 9:50 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

As I was putting my son in the car to go to T Ball tonight I said son, you have to take a shower when we get home, your fingernails  are filthy. He said he took one last night. I said it’s ok to get dirty, you just have to clean up. Then he asked me if he could play in the dirt and make mud.  I’m happy to know at 5 he won’t be one of those. He’s all boy. 

Girls play in the dirt at t ball too

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Girls play in the dirt at t ball too

No one on my team plays in the dirt at t ball. There’s very little dirt. But you continue to be a moron. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No one on my team plays in the dirt at t ball. There’s very little dirt. But you continue to be a moron. 

I had 2 kids in t ball this year.   Like half the team plays in the dirt.

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I had 2 kids in t ball this year.   Like half the team plays in the dirt.

Well your field is different. And if they are doing that the coach or the parent should stop them. It’s not picking dandelions. And he was asking to make mud.  So do they do that as well? Sorry, I’m just mad at myself for having one of these conversations with you again. I guess you win. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well your field is different. And if they are doing that the coach or the parent should stop them. It’s not picking dandelions. And he was asking to make mud.  So do they do that as well? Sorry, I’m just mad at myself for having one of these conversations with you again. I guess you win. 

wtf kind of baseball field do you have that doesn't have dirt?

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

wtf kind of baseball field do you have that doesn't have dirt?

Just home plate. The field is multi use. The dedicated baseball fields are for the older leagues. That’s what kind. I’m still doing it. Shame on me. 

1 hour ago, posty said:

I posted "Thank you God." and got the post deleted and banned...

It's too easy for the libmods.  Perfect trap to expel anyone that isn't 100% on board with the left's gender train.  They'll let discussions on both happen in the LGBTQRSVP thread, but, boy howdy don't you dare question or make fun of one of our own little gender benders.  

I wouldn't last 5 minutes in that thread, then again I've been perma banned for good for awhile now.

1 hour ago, posty said:

I posted "Thank you God." and got the post deleted and banned...

Their loss is also our loss. 

• Haha 1

Would you be willing to get pregnant, give birth, or breastfeed?

One cuck says, a big fat NO, absolutely NOT.

My response would be: You'd have no choice about menstruating though.  🤣

"I knew from a very young age (8 or 9?) that I was only attracted to women, but never strongly identified with being a lesbian. When I was 10-15, I went to sleep away camps over the summer. These experiences were miserable for various reasons...... I started to bind my chest"

:wacko:

Bummed to see Dodds won’t be coming out with his own fantasy football material this year as planned. He was the best over there, I can’t contribute another penny to that Liberal tabloid though.