Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

So their newest BS threat is that you won't be able to fly without the completely useless jab juice. I mean these fucktards running this biden shitshow really are the dumbest focks in the history of this country. By now EVERYONE either knows biden is simply a puppet or they are a retard. Still pushing this crapola that within 3-4 months does nothing for you AND the corrupt CDC is now saying that you should not take more juice after the 1st 2. 

Rev Jesse, his wife, Oscar Dela Hoya and a shitton of other people want their $ back. Dead people like Hank Aaron and Marvin Hagler want their life restored.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Those are always awesome.  I just noticed that every cartoon with Biden in it also has a teleprompter, even if Biden isn't using it.  :lol: 

🤣

5 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Those are always awesome.  I just noticed that every cartoon with Biden in it also has a teleprompter, even if Biden isn't using it.  :lol: 

That and the empty thought bubbles are awesome.

3 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Which one of you clowns were saying the border crisis was just made up?  

Awww the memories.

Worms. No commentary needed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Worms. No commentary needed.

In his defense(🤢🤢🤢), I don't think he said it was made up, I think he said he just didn't care if illegals flowed into the US. Which, may actually be more retarded than saying its made up.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Has anyone told her who is in charge of the border?

Huh? Oh I get it. She wants to investigate people actually trying to protect the boarder. 

Also lol at Haiti. The nation that killed all the white people and have been in perpetual poverty ever since. Fock em. Why would they want to come here? We have all the racism and white supremacists.

Biden and Inflation. His biggest problem today. Jimmy Carter circa 1980. Gotta turn this around. It's just out of control. 

1 minute ago, Vince44 said:

Biden and Inflation. His biggest problem today. Jimmy Carter circa 1980. Gotta turn this around. It's just out of control. 

Well, he's pushing heavy to spend another 3.5 trillion. That aint gonna help. You voted for him. 

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Well, he's pushing heavy to spend another 3.5 trillion. That aint gonna help. You voted for him. 

And I'll vote for him again if the Republiturds can't put a better product on the field in 2024. A moderate Republiturd would crush Biden.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

And I'll vote for him again if the Republiturds can't put a better product on the field in 2024. A moderate Republiturd would crush Biden.

No he wouldn't and most Republicans are sick of the RINOs which is why we elected trump. Can you really not tell Biden is what the media told you Trump was? These past 9 months have been a complete disaster. And you're going to vote for more just because you can't handle a mean tweets? My God man that's a special kind of stupid.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

No he wouldn't and most Republicans are sick of the RINOs which is why we elected trump. Can you really not tell Biden is what the media told you Trump was? These past 9 months have been a complete disaster. And you're going to vote for more just because you can't handle a mean tweets? My God man that's a special kind of stupid.

I don't vote for narcissist, power-hungry, divisive wanna-be-a-dictator whack jobs for president.

I don't follow Twitter, by the way, so sorry to dismiss your parroted, go-to response to those who see Trump for the POS that he is. 

If him or any of his toxic toadies get the nomination, I'll vote Biden. 

2 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

I don't vote for narcissist, power-hungry, divisive wanna-be-a-dictator whack jobs for president.

LMAO...you just described Crooked Joe!  Everything that you say Trump was, your Dufus in Chief actually is.  And there's no debating it.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

I don't follow Twitter, by the way, so sorry to dismiss your parroted, go-to response to those who see Trump for the POS that he is. 

Beta-Male

52 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Can you get any more clueless than this douche?

28 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

LMAO...you just described Crooked Joe!  Everything that you say Trump was, your Dufus in Chief actually is.  And there's no debating it.  

This x 1000. And your a fooking moron if you don’t see it. 

Having to “like” who you vote for is what we did in 1st grade you chitbird, can’t you see that. 

1 minute ago, Boots11234 said:

This x 1000. And your a fooking moron if you don’t see it. 

Having to “like” who you vote for is what we did in 1st grade you chitbird, can’t you see that. 

IndyColtsFan is the epitome of the pussification of America.

44 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Is that what the headline said? 🤣

48 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Oh, so it's not just Trump, who is in the toxic toady group?  I presume Desantis, Abbott.  Ducey from AZ?  Nikki Haley or Kristi Noem?  

I bet you're going to hold out for Romney, you staunch conservative you.  :thumbsup: 

4 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Yes, which is how we get to you.

You are so low level human. Thanks for more stupid input worms.

TDS is destructive. :doh:

20 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Is that what the headline said? 🤣

Nice deflection.  What's really at question here?  My accuracy at speed reading a CNN article, or your denial that Joe "I'll get governors out of the way" Biden is a tyrant with dimentia? 

Poor rusty. Mean tweets are too much for him to take.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Nice deflection.  What's really at question here?  My accuracy at speed reading a CNN article, or your denial that Joe "I'll get governors out of the way" Biden is a tyrant with dimentia? 

You sped read a headline. 🤣

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Oh, so it's not just Trump, who is in the toxic toady group?  I presume Desantis, Abbott.  Ducey from AZ?  Nikki Haley or Kristi Noem?  

I bet you're going to hold out for Romney, you staunch conservative you.  :thumbsup: 

And the creepy-looking Butthead dude. 

Biden talking about China...

"guess what, they own us!" 

Just now, Fireballer said:

Double deflection.  Use a different alias and try again. 

We are all aliases here, unless your real name is Percy Sissypants Fireballer or something. Were you among the pansy tittle tattlers who go me banned? Hmmm ...

1 minute ago, IndyColtsFan said:

We are all aliases here, unless your real name is Percy Sissypants Fireballer or something. Were you among the pansy tittle tattlers who go me banned? Hmmm ...

Triple deflection!  And, no, I've never reporterd anyone my whole time here.

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Actually he's described the psychos behind the curtain that are running the biden shitshow. Biden at this point is a puppet. He doesn't have a clue what they are doing to him.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Triple deflection!  And, no, I've never reporterd anyone my whole time here.

Masks work. 

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

For emergency toilet paper when hunting...yes.  

So a couple of years ago when I volcanically blew my wad into your piehole during a Grindr meetup, think about how that would have been if you had been wearing a mask. Sure, some man-juice spores could have seeped through. But even fewer man-juice spores would have seeped through with my Pokemon pecker mask. This is why masks work.

26 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

So a couple of years ago when I volcanically blew my wad into your piehole during a Grindr meetup, think about how that would have been if you had been wearing a mask. Sure, some man-juice spores could have seeped through. But even fewer man-juice spores would have seeped through with my Pokemon pecker mask. This is why masks work.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Your redneck Ivermectin shtick, as bad as it is, is better than this garbage.