Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Why do they keep bleeping the Let's part of the chant?

Not a proper pronoun maybe

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

There was a time in American history when the parties were so similar and chummy that it wasn't a good thing. As I've said before, the basic rule of physics is that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Rush Limbaugh and FOX news begat CNN and MSNBC, which began Newsmax and OANN and on and on. Media entities grow more biased to capture an audience, because unbiased, balanced, facts-based news alienates viewers/readers who only want to see what aligns with their beliefs. 

So what's the equal and opposite of that? 

The rise of the moderates on both sides of the aisle and the alienation of the extremes, a.k.a. The Alt Middle, where compromise and respect occurs, and we get stuff done.

I've mentioned this before and drew some laughs, but now we're seeing it: The anti-Trump Republicans and the moderate Democrats.

Like the Big Bang Theory, once the explosion reaches its limits, it will contract back on itself. 

Put a moderate Republican on the ticket in 2024, and that will be the end of Biden. Put Capt. Crazysauce or one of his wingnut loyalists on the ticket, and you'll get four more years of Biden.

your idea of moderate is anyone who caves to the left

Trump was the most moderate president of our lifetime, and thats not an opinion

gimme anyone who picks freedom over tyranny, problem is those only exist on the RIGHT

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

gimme anyone who picks freedom over tyranny, problem is those only exist on the RIGHT

He's a Romeny GOPer. The dude is going to compromise all his burritos away. He and people like him will keep voting for the idiots stealing his money and taking his freedom. He loves Bush and the patriot act. It's sad really. His grandchildren if he has any which is doubtful at this point will wonder how grandpa was allowed to leave the house anytime he wanted without using an exercise license. 

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You're wrong. He ignited a far-right fury in this country, so bad that his own vice president would not sign on to his insane government insurrection and takeover. Wake up, son.

• Haha 2

You're wrong. He ignited a far-right fury in this country, so bad that his own vice president would not sign on to his insane government insurrection and takeover. Wake up, son.

:lol: Triggered!!!!

Keep the jokes coming kitty kitty kitty. :banana:

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

did I say anything about some of his followers dumbdumb?

in case you haven't noticed, all I care about is policy, and therefore my statement stands

Trump was the most moderate president of our lifetime

also you should stop with the MSNBC narrative of the Insurrection, the leftist FBI finished their reports and there was no insurrection

10 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

pimp's puny brain cannot fathom the horror of how he is supporting a president and party that kills US soldiers, and little kids.  So he has to stop talking politics for 2 weeks and then come back and start talking about Rush Limbaugh, FOX, Trump and how he represents the middle all in one PTSD post.

Pretty spot on

6 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Lol

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

How were you’re feeling hurts by the orange man. 

MEAN. TWEETS. :cry: :cry: :cry:

12 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Your idea of liberal is anyone to the left of Breitbart. Capt. Crazysauce was this country's most deranged, divisive and dangerous president, a madman willing to do anything he could to stay in power. Thankfully our system is designed to keep that from happening.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Your idea of liberal is anyone to the left of Breitbart. Capt. Crazysauce was this country's most deranged, divisive and dangerous president, a madman willing to do anything he could to stay in power. Thankfully our system is designed to keep that from happening.

TRUMP!!!!!!!  :lol:

No my ideal of liberal is someone who believes in personal freedom, free speech and the principles the country was founded on. They don’t exist on the left

What did trump do to try to stay in power? Give a speech omg insane!11. So dangerous. The man who signed more peace treaties and didn’t start any wars. Psycho!!

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

How? 

You tell me what Trump did that was so wonderful or beneficial.

I'll give you one- coal burning declined during his Presidency (mainly because he was too lazy to do anything about it- but still)

As for Biden- across the scope of government there are more competent people in charge of departments (not everywhere mind you) but there is less chaos of people in and out and things are more streamlined in how they run.

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

I'll give you one- coal burning declined during his Presidency (mainly because he was too lazy to do anything about it- but still)

As for Biden- across the scope of government there are more competent people in charge of departments (not everywhere mind you) but there is less chaos of people in and out and things are more streamlined in how they run.

Lol.  Yeah everything has been very smooth.  

Afghanistan for instance.  Smooth veey smooth.

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

That answer tells me enough about you that I realize you don't know a focking thing that's going on or ever went on in the past. 

I should have never replied to your TDS  stricken comments. My bad. Keep up the whining. TRUMP!!!!

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Lol.  Yeah everything has been very smooth.  

Afghanistan for instance.  Smooth veey smooth.

Reading comprehension is a problem for you I see. 

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

That answer tells me enough about you that I realize you don't know a focking thing that's going on or ever went on in the past. 

I should have never replied to your TDS  stricken comments. My bad. Keep up the whining. TRUMP!!!!

So you have nothing?

Nothing spells SMOOTH like plummeting polling numbers 8 months into a 4 year term.  Smooth like a rock.  

Lol

As SMOOTH as one of those elite Joe Biden speeches to the nation.  

5 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Nothing spells SMOOTH like plummeting polling numbers 8 months into a 4 year term.  Smooth like a rock.  

Lol

As SMOOTH as one of those elite Joe Biden speeches to the nation.  

Explain the correlation between poll numbers and things being done/accomplished. As part of it please include how much you think the general public knows about things happening in reality in government and not just what a news station tells them to think.

Also, a "smooth" speech has as much to do with policy as "mean tweets." Try again.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

moving embassy to Jerusalem, like every president had promised

border control, illegal immigration was the lowest of the century, remain in mexico policy, none of this fake asylum catch and release garbage

unemployment all-time low for blacks, and everyone else

funded HBCU's for 45 billion, Biden cut it to 2 bill

historic peace agreements in the middle east

started no new wars

put plans in place for a Afghan withdrawl

got NATO allies to pay their fare share

withdrew from Paris agreement which Biden went back in so we could bend over to CHINA

Had a nation that was entirely energy independent, again stopped by Biden instantly

prison reform/pardoning Jack Johnson

made animal abuse a federal crime

appointed constitutional judges nationwide

didn't believe in political correctness nonsense

banned trannies from using tax payer money to fund their fetish

this is just off the top of my head, and I will tell you I am not a Trump supporter, but the country was far better for everyone

• Thanks 3

39 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So, the fact that his admin is full of career bureaucrats that know the ins and outs of the swamp supercedes the end results of their bad decisions? 

The Asst Secretary of HHS wants to give puberty blockers to kids without the knowledge of parents. Hey, no problem, as long as the office is running smoothly.

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

moving embassy to Jerusalem, like every president had promised- Not a bad move, but not a clear cut good move. But net neutral

border control, illegal immigration was the lowest of the century, remain in mexico policy, none of this fake asylum catch and release garbage- illegal immigration was lowest. Good. I would chalk that up as a win.

unemployment all-time low for blacks, and everyone else- those rates were falling before Trump became president for almost a decade.

funded HBCU's for 45 billion, Biden cut it to 2 bill- total federal funding under Obama and Trump was relatively the same.

historic peace agreements in the middle east- and everything is solved there

started no new wars- true. Good

put plans in place for a Afghan withdrawl- and then when that withdrawal came people bitched- because any President in that spot would've been bitched about. 

got NATO allies to pay their fare share- largely overblown. Trump's boasting makes people think it is a real story

withdrew from Paris agreement which Biden went back in so we could bend over to CHINA- yeah how dare we try to work with other countries on climate stuff.

Had a nation that was entirely energy independent, again stopped by Biden instantly- this is something that is overstated to. By one measure we were but by more accurate measures we were not. 

prison reform/pardoning Jack Johnson

made animal abuse a federal crime- a bipartisian bill proposed to him he just had to sign. I mean- did anyone think he wouldn't sign this?

appointed constitutional judges nationwide- stacking courts (regardless of which party does it) is not a celebratory thing. 

didn't believe in political correctness nonsense- which was his biggest downfall in not getting re-elected...weird flex.

banned trannies from using tax payer money to fund their fetish- okay so you are just a hateful person in this case.

this is just off the top of my head, and I will tell you I am not a Trump supporter, but the country was far better for everyone

13 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So, the fact that his admin is full of career bureaucrats that know the ins and outs of the swamp supercedes the end results of their bad decisions? 

Trump's administration had career bureaucrats, people advancing weird agendas, or people out of their depth. And they did tons of shitty things as well. He didn't "drain the swamp" he extended it

9 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

no I am not hateful, but people with mental illness and medical conditions, that require non stop medication should not be in the armed forces, same reason why Asthma is a reason

so I listed a dozen things, you counter with oh this would have been done, that would have been done but the fact is they weren't and he signed it

as far as the Paris Agreement, I have no problem working with other countries on all issues, its when the United States is expected to pay for it all, while China is given another 15 years to continue polluting as they do (the number 1 pollutants in the world) its bullsh1t and something I would never support

another huge win was the Canada-US-Mexico trade agreement

as far as court stacking, I have no problem with stacking the court with people who follow the constitution, and don't make law based on feelings

I can't find a positive from Joe still

and for reference I am not a Trump supporter, I would take him everyday of the week over this admin, I am a Ron/Rand fan and will support them to the end, I am a libertarian, and the current admin wanting info on our bank accounts, complete censorship, and now using the FBI to arrest parents who stand up against the school system is tyrannical

10 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Trump's administration had career bureaucrats, people advancing weird agendas, or people out of their depth. And they did tons of shitty things as well. He didn't "drain the swamp" he extended it

Good diversion.  You obviously have reading comprehension issues.

12 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

historic peace agreements in the middle east- and everything is solved there

So you are a leftist TDS idealogue who doesn't want to have a serious conversation?  Good to know, I won't waste my time.  :thumbsup: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, jerryskids said:

So you are a leftist TDS idealogue who doesn't want to have a serious conversation?  Good to know, I won't waste my time.  :thumbsup: 

good observation, I guess if 1 terrorist exists still it nullifies the peace agreements between countries who have been at conflict our entire lives

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

How? 

You wont get an answer to that question because there is no answer.

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

no I am not hateful, but people with mental illness and medical conditions, that require non stop medication should not be in the armed forces, same reason why Asthma is a reason

so I listed a dozen things, you counter with oh this would have been done, that would have been done but the fact is they weren't and he signed it

as far as the Paris Agreement, I have no problem working with other countries on all issues, its when the United States is expected to pay for it all, while China is given another 15 years to continue polluting as they do (the number 1 pollutants in the world) its bullsh1t and something I would never support

another huge win was the Canada-US-Mexico trade agreement

as far as court stacking, I have no problem with stacking the court with people who follow the constitution, and don't make law based on feelings

I can't find a positive from Joe still

and for reference I am not a Trump supporter, I would take him everyday of the week over this admin, I am a Ron/Rand fan and will support them to the end, I am a libertarian, and the current admin wanting info on our bank accounts, complete censorship, and now using the FBI to arrest parents who stand up against the school system is tyrannical

If you are making threats against elected officials because you don't like something then yeah you are probably closer to a terrorist than a rational person.

Trump's USCMA is "95% of NAFTA." A lot of the changes put in were borrowed from the TPP which was there when Trump came into office. He rejected and then used the components. There have been very minimal, if any, benefits from the treaty signed by Trump.

You are okay with court stacking as long as you agree with the people's interpretation of the law I see.

Biden has done a considerably better job at trying to contain the covid pandemic than Trump did. For a lot of his bills that are being worked at and he is putting forth the jury is still out because these things don't get done overnight. The infrastructure thing is a good idea but of course his own party fights amongst them selves because Democrats know how to lose- it's what they are good at.

Also- trannies are not people with mental illnesses. That's hate filled speech. As far as in the military- I'm not fighting over there so if someone- be it a dude, a chick, or a chick with a - more power to them. When you are in a foxhole and you are fighting and fearing for your life I doubt highly you care the sexual orientation of the person next to you. 

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

How does a middle east peace accord affect you? Why is that a big win to you? I'm saying it's whatever- and nothing has changed there

40 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The Asst Secretary of HHS wants to give puberty blockers to kids without the knowledge of parents. Hey, no problem, as long as the office is running smoothly.

Where did they say that?

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Also- trannies are not people with mental illnesses. 

Of all your stances, this is the the whopper.  They actually do suffer from mental illness.