Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Or not...

Are they not? What a loser you are. Sad.

• Confused 1

47 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Um, that link shows a 2020 Biden win. 

duuhhhhh, uummmmmmm....TDS hurts me duuuuhhhh.....

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So your big gotcha moment is pointing out that everything was quite chill for the first 3 years of Trump presidency then became bad in the election year when Liberals pushed race baiting buttons, we got locked down, cops were made out to be blood thirsty racist killers.  Cops defunded in many big violent liberal cities?

Weird, but ok.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

So your big gotcha moment is pointing out that everything was quite chill for the first 3 years of Trump presidency then became bad in the election year when Liberals pushed race baiting buttons, we got locked down, cops were made out to be blood thirsty racist killers.  Cops defunded in many big violent liberal cities?

Weird, but ok.  

I think Rusty is saying that he will commit murders and violent crime should Trump win in 2024.

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Weird, but ok.  

Kicking pimpledooshes ass on this board is way too easy.

29 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

There's no fuking way they believe the garbage they spew.  They really just don't care what absurdities they feed us.

I think the sk@nk knew that question was coming. She worded that so as to not say it will happen since she knows it will happen. She stated that she thinks is would be absurd and unfair when they do raise prices.....but you pee-ons will just have to live with it...we dont care. 

That was her decoded statement.

Just a vile POS.

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

8 months with creepy joe in the white house and still, the TDS is strong in this one it is. 🤪

Someone should inform Capt. Crazysauce that he won Texor. 🤣

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Someone should inform Capt. Crazysauce that he won Texor. 🤣

Whining about Trump in not only in every thread but specifically a creepy joey thread. :yawn: Your schtick is old.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Whining about Trump in not only in every thread but specifically a creepy joey thread. :yawn: Your schtick is old.

🤣 doesn't equal whining. I'm laughing at him and all the idiots who continue to worship him.

13 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣 doesn't equal whining. I'm laughing at him and all the idiots who continue to worship him.

Trump!!! :cry:

• Haha 1

Its so predictable.  All the liberals went into hiding on this board for a few weeks as Biden screwed up Afghanistan and killed soldiers and little kids.  Now its been a couple weeks and they act like it all never happened and just attack Trump.  They are NOT here to engage, to have a conversation, to chat.  They are here to stir crap up.

On 9/28/2021 at 1:24 PM, JustinCharge said:

They are NOT here to engage, to have a conversation, to chat.  They are here to stir crap up.

They are trying to get this thread locked. They know Biden is a disaster. Their party still has no ideas. And their lives are probably just as bad. Imagine how sad it is to make up usernames just to troll on this or any other board.  The lives these guys lead.

Biden's approval ratings on a state-by-state basis are catastrophic in some places.

1. Ohio 33%-58%
2. Pennsylvania: 37%-53%
3. Michigan 40%-53%
4. Georgia: 35%-55%
5. Nevada: 41%-52%
6. Virginia: 40%-51%
7. Wisconsin: 39%-53%

Honestly, Biden is in the upper 30s nationally with a handful of crazy liberal states propping him up into the mid 40s.

https://www.civiqs.com/results/approve_president_biden?uncertainty=true&annotations=true&zoomIn=true

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Biden's approval ratings on a state-by-state basis are catastrophic in some places.

1. Ohio 33%-58%
2. Pennsylvania: 37%-53%
3. Michigan 40%-53%
4. Georgia: 35%-55%
5. Nevada: 41%-52%
6. Virginia: 40%-51%
7. Wisconsin: 39%-53%

Honestly, Biden is in the upper 30s nationally with a handful of crazy liberal states propping him up into the mid 40s.

https://www.civiqs.com/results/approve_president_biden?uncertainty=true&annotations=true&zoomIn=true

You don't have to be popular even with your own voters to win an election.  We have already seen that. So these mean squat. 

I can only imagine those behind the curtain are trying as hard as they can to ram home as much BS as they can not giving a fock about how bad it destroys the country and ends up making biden look like the worst president ever. They really dont give a crap about him. I'm guessing they underestimated Manchin and Sinema. Those 2 are saving the country.

4 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

You don't have to be popular even with your own voters to win an election.  We have already seen that. So these mean squat. 

That is true.  There is a political strategy where, if you're candidate in unpopular, you win by making the opponent an unacceptable choice.  And the democrats did that to some degree with Trump.  The problem is, Trump would clearly beat Biden in an election today.  Biden is actually becoming the unacceptable choice.

Gah, that woman is 81 years old. 

She needs to be at home knitting with her cats. 

I mean...at that age, what's the point? She has shiiite tons of money. She can afford to stay home and enjoy life. I would just figure she'd get so tired of all of this bullshiit, 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I mean...at that age, what's the point? She has shiiite tons of money. She can afford to stay home and enjoy life. I would just figure she'd get so tired of all of this bullshiit, 

Some never get tired of power.

17 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Good to see moderates wielding power to keep the extremes from getting out of hand.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-progressives-infrastructure-reconciliation

Would be nice to see that party spilt in two. The centrist D's then pull centrist R's and create a true party for the people instead of the psycho left fighting the psycho right.

12 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

She is a psycho. She cannot live without feeling she is stomping on others. No one at that age would be doing what she's doing unless they were completely insane. She has no interest in actually working for the good of the people. 

We just need her fighting the far left freakshow for the next 14 months or so so nothing passes. 

16 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

She has to stay in power, lest people start investigating her.   We ALL know she's corrupt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Good to see moderates wielding power to keep the extremes from getting out of hand.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-progressives-infrastructure-reconciliation

I don't see how this shows moderates winning in any way; the progressive whackjobs won this battle.  It's basically the opposite of what you said.  Otherwise, good job, good effort.  :thumbsup: 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I don't see how this shows moderates winning in any way; the progressive whackjobs won this battle.  It's basically the opposite of what you said.  Otherwise, good job, good effort.  :thumbsup: 

So the "moderates" are stonewalling the party leadership (extremes).  At least he's right about the party leadership being extremist.  But he has lauded them for years. :dunno:

7 hours ago, lod001 said:

Would be nice to see that party spilt in two. The centrist D's then pull centrist R's and create a true party for the people instead of the psycho left fighting the psycho right.

There was a time in American history when the parties were so similar and chummy that it wasn't a good thing. As I've said before, the basic rule of physics is that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Rush Limbaugh and FOX news begat CNN and MSNBC, which began Newsmax and OANN and on and on. Media entities grow more biased to capture an audience, because unbiased, balanced, facts-based news alienates viewers/readers who only want to see what aligns with their beliefs. 

So what's the equal and opposite of that? 

The rise of the moderates on both sides of the aisle and the alienation of the extremes, a.k.a. The Alt Middle, where compromise and respect occurs, and we get stuff done.

I've mentioned this before and drew some laughs, but now we're seeing it: The anti-Trump Republicans and the moderate Democrats.

Like the Big Bang Theory, once the explosion reaches its limits, it will contract back on itself. 

Put a moderate Republican on the ticket in 2024, and that will be the end of Biden. Put Capt. Crazysauce or one of his wingnut loyalists on the ticket, and you'll get four more years of Biden.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

There was a time in American history when the parties were so similar and chummy that it wasn't a good thing. As I've said before, the basic rule of physics is that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Rush Limbaugh and FOX news begat CNN and MSNBC, which began Newsmax and OANN and on and on. Media entities grow more biased to capture an audience, because unbiased, balanced, facts-based news alienates viewers/readers who only want to see what aligns with their beliefs. 

So what's the equal and opposite of that? 

The rise of the moderates on both sides of the aisle and the alienation of the extremes, a.k.a. The Alt Middle, where compromise and respect occurs, and we get stuff done.

I've mentioned this before and drew some laughs, but now we're seeing it: The anti-Trump Republicans and the moderate Democrats.

Like the Big Bang Theory, once the explosion reaches its limits, it will contract back on itself. 

Put a moderate Republican on the ticket in 2024, and that will be the end of Biden. Put Capt. Crazysauce or one of his wingnut loyalists on the ticket, and you'll get four more years of Biden.

TRUMP!!!!!!  Wow. So triggered. :lol:

pimp's puny brain cannot fathom the horror of how he is supporting a president and party that kills US soldiers, and little kids.  So he has to stop talking politics for 2 weeks and then come back and start talking about Rush Limbaugh, FOX, Trump and how he represents the middle all in one PTSD post.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

Let’s Go Brandon

Why do they keep bleeping the Let's part of the chant?