Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Highest inflation in 40 years. Not all presidents achieved that. Like the last six. 

Which of the previous six Presidents were dealing with a global pandemic at the start of their presidency

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, I don’t. I think Biden, via his actions, most notably in the energy sector, is responsible for most of the increase. His printing money didn’t help either, but I can understand that.  

There have been three federal COVID-related stimulus checks issued - with two out of three during the Clownzo administration:

https://www.usa.gov/covid-stimulus-checks#:~:text=The IRS issued three Economic,%241%2C400 in March 2021

COVID-19 Stimulus Checks for Individuals

The IRS issued three Economic Impact Payments during the coronavirus pandemic for people who were eligible

• $1,200 in April 2020 - CLOWZO WAS PRESIDENT. 
  • $600 in December 2020/January 2021 - CLOWZO WAS PRESIDENT.
  • $1,400 in March 2021 - #bidenstrong #buildbackbetter was president.

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Which of the previous six Presidents were dealing with a global pandemic at the start of their presidency

It's a fact that the one thing all six presidents had to deal with was HT's ignorance.

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Which of the previous six directly caused energy prices to skyrocket? Within weeks of taking over? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Which of the previous six directly caused energy prices to skyrocket? Within weeks of taking over? 

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

There have been three federal COVID-related stimulus checks issued - with two out of three during the Clownzo administration:

https://www.usa.gov/covid-stimulus-checks#:~:text=The IRS issued three Economic,%241%2C400 in March 2021

COVID-19 Stimulus Checks for Individuals

The IRS issued three Economic Impact Payments during the coronavirus pandemic for people who were eligible

• $1,200 in April 2020 - CLOWZO WAS PRESIDENT. 
  • $600 in December 2020/January 2021 - CLOWZO WAS PRESIDENT.
  • $1,400 in March 2021 - #bidenstrong #buildbackbetter was president.

“I can understand that”. But let’s not give him the Nobel prize for economics. He isn’t the first one to ever spend his way out of a problem. Say what you want about Trump, but at least he attempted to bring jobs home. Obama sure didn’t. He didn’t have a magic wand, remember? Biden sure as shite isn’t either. How are those solar panel jobs coming along? 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The president doesn't really have an effect on that. You tried this already and it got shot down. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

“I can understand that”. But let’s not give him the Nobel prize for economics. He isn’t the first one to ever spend his way out of a problem. Say what you want about Trump, but at least he attempted to bring jobs home. Obama sure didn’t. He didn’t have a magic wand, remember? Biden sure as shite isn’t either. How are those solar panel jobs coming along? 

So you recognize Trump gave stimulus money to people, have acknowledged that it helped create inflation...but all praise Trump? 

Also, keep in mind- that 600 dollars from Trump in December of 2020 he wanted it to be 2000 per person...so either he gets the full 2000 and then Biden doesn't push through the 1400 and then it's all on Trump or Trump gives 2000 and then Biden pushes through more on top of it which exacerbates things. You are boxing yourself in quite a bit here. 

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

The president doesn't really have an effect on that. You tried this already and it got shot down. 

So you recognize Trump gave stimulus money to people, have acknowledged that it helped create inflation...but all praise Trump? 

Also, keep in mind- that 600 dollars from Trump in December of 2020 he wanted it to be 2000 per person...so either he gets the full 2000 and then Biden doesn't push through the 1400 and then it's all on Trump or Trump gives 2000 and then Biden pushes through more on top of it which exacerbates things. You are boxing yourself in quite a bit here. 

You guys are amazing. I said I understand that part of it. Why do you act like I didn’t say that? Is it because you had your “gotcha” loaded up and didn’t want it to go to waste? Sorry to disappoint you, but you can put it away now. How come the rise in energy is so much larger than the rise in everything else? Shouldn’t it be in the same range? Because it’s not. It’s not even close. Acting as if Bidens plan to seriously reduce the amount of fossil fuel use didn’t cause prices to spike makes no sense. And if it’s all Covid related, like is claimed, I guess we can count on a significant reduction once we get back to normal.  We’ll see who is right. I’m betting I am. That’s why I bought a hybrid. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You guys are amazing. I said I understand that part of it. Why do you act like I didn’t say that? Is it because you had your “gotcha” loaded up and didn’t want it to go to waste? Sorry to disappoint you, but you can put it away now. How come the rise in energy is so much larger than the rise in everything else? Shouldn’t it be in the same range? Because it’s not. It’s not even close. Acting as if Bidens plan to seriously reduce the amount of fossil fuel use didn’t cause prices to spike makes no sense. And if it’s all Covid related, like is claimed, I guess we can count on a significant reduction once we get back to normal.  We’ll see who is right. I’m betting I am. That’s why I bought a hybrid. 

No. Not how that works.

Also, out of COVID does not necessarily mean it goes down. By many indicators we are out of the effects of COVID on employers and employees. Global demand is still way up and production is not increasing to meet it- at least not yet. 

34 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I take comfort in knowing you're eligible for the draft.

9 year old pubic loving creepy joe doesn't know what to do with the military. 

15 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

No. Not how that works.

Also, out of COVID does not necessarily mean it goes down. By many indicators we are out of the effects of COVID on employers and employees. Global demand is still way up and production is not increasing to meet it- at least not yet. 

If it’s due  to Covid it should, not be this far out of whack. But it’s not. The  price of oil isn’t going down by any significant margin if Biden continues with his energy policy. Not after Covid, not after the supply chain issues are resolved. His policy is the primary factor in the increase. How come he had to ask OPEC to release more oil, and they said no? Less competition, that’s why. Bidens actions decreased the supply.  Deal with it. 

55 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

HT - Biden writing checks, causing inflation.

Rusty - Clownzo wrote two checks, while Biden wrote one.

HT - Did you know that greater sage grouse has one of the most unusual mating rituals in the wild?

😆

36 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

9 year old pubic loving creepy joe doesn't know what to do with the military. 

Link?

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I take comfort in knowing you're eligible for the draft.

I take comfort knowing you are not  

51 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If it’s due  to Covid it should, not be this far out of whack. But it’s not. The  price of oil isn’t going down by any significant margin if Biden continues with his energy policy. Not after Covid, not after the supply chain issues are resolved. His policy is the primary factor in the increase. How come he had to ask OPEC to release more oil, and they said no? Less competition, that’s why. Bidens actions decreased the supply.  Deal with it. 

Because they make more money doing it this way but also their spare oil capacity is shrinking. Additionally- OPEC's main concern is not how much Americans are paying for gas.

You'd have saved yourself a lot of typing if you'd have just typed "I don't get it."

You trying to think through this is kind of like watching a kid try to learn how to walk. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Because they make more money doing it this way but also their spare oil capacity is shrinking. Additionally- OPEC's main concern is not how much Americans are paying for gas.

You're over half right on this.  Unfortunately 

36 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You'd have saved yourself a lot of typing if you'd have just typed "I don't get it."

You trying to think through this is kind of like watching a kid try to learn how to walk. 

I get it. Bidens actions cut the supply. I don’t think it’s you that gets it. He cant ramp up supply at home because of his policy, so he asked opec to do it. And they said no, because they make more money now.  Opecs concern isn’t how much Americans pay for gas.  But it is Bidens concern, and he’s focked. And so are the rest of us. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Focking pedophile you voted for. You focking sicko. 

Keep trying with this tired old baloney. 

17 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

How is it baloney? It's a complete video of creepy joe making kids feel uncomfortable by sticking his lips on children. He even pinched one child's nipple on television.

Just imagine what he does off camera. 

Focking pedophile. Only another pedophile would make excuses for this.

Are you one of those assh0les too? 

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

How is it baloney? It's a complete video of creepy joe making kids feel uncomfortable by sticking his lips on children. He even pinched one child's nipple on television.

Just imagine what he does off camera. 

Focking pedophile. Only another pedophile would make excuses for this.

Are you one of those assh0les too? 

We all saw it years ago, so it's time move on and find something new. It's old news. Please bring something more interesting with which to work, like Clownzo being a sexual predator.

44 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

We all saw it years ago, so it's time move on and find something new. It's old news. Please bring something more interesting with which to work, like Clownzo being a sexual predator.

That's a spicy take on racism in the US.  

We all saw it years ago, so it's time move on 

Nope. I don't let pedophiles off the hook like that.

We all saw it years ago, so it's time move on and find something new. It's old news. 

Oh my God!!!! It's old news creepy joe is a pdophile!!! Move on!!!!

18 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

and illegal border crossings were higher under Clownzo.

How is data gathered to construct this statistic?

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I get it. Bidens actions cut the supply. I don’t think it’s you that gets it. He cant ramp up supply at home because of his policy, so he asked opec to do it. And they said no, because they make more money now.  Opecs concern isn’t how much Americans pay for gas.  But it is Bidens concern, and he’s focked. And so are the rest of us. 

The problem is it wouldn't make that much of a dent, if any. And some of the US production downturn is still because of the whole pandemic or storms and electrical outages. Once you are behind it is hard to play catchup.

Everyone here- agree or disagree on opinions- is at least trying to have a civil discussion. Except for utilit99 who has literally nothing to add of value. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

I wasn't a fan of Trumps $2K idea for the same reasons that I'm not a fan of Biden's  1400 - you don't pump gov't money into a recovery, unless you want to dance with hyper-inflation.    We see the results now.    I'm not sure how showing both Biden and Trump were pursuing bad policies helps your case.     I also think there was a lot larger chance that Trump's economic advisors would have been able to talk him out of the $2K idea.     Trump is a businessman, he understands how dangerous inflation can be.   

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

But when the Russian Collusion thing was baloney, the politically-motivated justice department kept going, and the Democrats attempted a coup through impeachment......

Why was that OK but going after Biden is not?

This is the bottom line, I do not want people going after Biden on this because I think it is not a real "thing", and I want the Democrats to stop weaponizing things like impeachment as well. I want BOTH sides to stop it. Just do their job.

But, if the Democrats want to continue to try to ruin people because of their political opposition, then they open up themselves to the same focking treatment....it was not always like this, I can remember when the two sides would argue all day then head over to the Hay Adams and drink it off and laugh it off....they fought hard, respectfully....and once the liberals changed the paradigm into "the others are evil" it ruined everything.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

I wasn't a fan of Trumps $2K idea for the same reasons that I'm not a fan of Biden's  1400 - you don't pump gov't money into a recovery, unless you want to dance with hyper-inflation.    We see the results now.    I'm not sure how showing both Biden and Trump were pursuing bad policies helps your case.     I also think there was a lot larger chance that Trump's economic advisors would have been able to talk him out of the $2K idea.     Trump is a businessman, he understands how dangerous inflation can be.   

Problem was many economists were arguing that the only way to prevent the economy from collapsing was to prop it up with stimulus money. Not all inflation is bad and we aren't close to hyper inflation yet. 

And it helps my case because HT is trying to forgive stimulus money in one instance but blame it as it relates to someone else in another. Both presidents saw the need for stimulus money and pursued it. I do wonder though that if Trump had got the 2000 he initially asked for if Biden would've pushed through more. HIs 1400 was just closing the loop that Trump wanted but got shot down by various Republicans. 

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Problem was many economists were arguing that the only way to prevent the economy from collapsing was to prop it up with stimulus money. Not all inflation is bad and we aren't close to hyper inflation yet. 

And it helps my case because HT is trying to forgive stimulus money in one instance but blame it as it relates to someone else in another. Both presidents saw the need for stimulus money and pursued it. I do wonder though that if Trump had got the 2000 he initially asked for if Biden would've pushed through more. HIs 1400 was just closing the loop that Trump wanted but got shot down by various Republicans. 

Again, I said I understood why Biden did it. That doesn’t mean it was some stroke of genius and didn’t have a negative aspect to it. 

14 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Which he completely screwed up. Why are liberals excited about mediocrity and failure?

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Link?

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

How is data gathered to construct this statistic?

Border-patrol encounters.

17 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

TRUMP!!! :cry:

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Capitol attack got Clownzo all excited, horrifying White House staffers:

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-confused-white-house-staffers-131541499.html

Are you the last guy on the planet who doesn't know that Yahoo news is an absolute joke?    The National Enquirer has more credibility.