Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

28 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Right-wing fruitcakes' harassment forces butterfly center to close.

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/02/1077692533/national-butterfly-center-harassment

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/02/02/national-butterfly-center-conspiracy-threats/

So these deluded Clownzonoids generate conspiracy theories and act like terrorists when a butterfly center doesn't want a useless, habitat-destroying federal wall through its property.

Not surprising.

So it “had” to close? That’s it? It’s not like they had to abandon it and turn it over to the mob, like a few police precincts that were under siege by Biden Voters. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So it “had” to close? That’s it? It’s not like they had to abandon it and turn it over to the mob, like a few police precincts that were under siege by Biden Voters. 

Rusty simply has lost his mind. Simply put, TDS has fully destroyed the last of his mind.

Every additional post he makes about Trump, ups his ebarrassment numbers about voting biden into office. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They probably weren't scared and cowering behind locked doors while an angry mob of Clownzo voters with hate and murder in their hearts laid siege to their offices and meeting places. 

:lol:  Libbed themselves to death over a wall that was to be built 1/4 mile away from the center.  Big win for them!

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

They probably weren't scared and cowering behind locked doors while an angry mob of Clownzo voters with hate and murder in their hearts laid siege to their offices and meeting places. 

Biden voters were much more destructive. Still are. The Trump nuts didn’t kill anyone. Or burn anything. And you are a hysterical man/girl. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden voters were much more destructive. Still are. The Trump nuts didn’t kill anyone. Or burn anything. And you are a hysterical man/girl. 

He could have rallied his fellow Texas libs and gone there to save the place. He didn't. 

42 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You're assuming than the opportunistic thugs who engaged in the 2020 summer riots were actually registered to vote and made an effort to do so. 🤣

Yeah, the rioters were Biden voters, as indicated by all the Biden flags, T-shirts and whatnot they displayed at the riots after Biden called them to action.

Meanwhile, Clownzo held a rally that whipped his deluded followers into a frenzy as they proudly wore their Clownzo shirts and held high their Clownzo flags and banners as they called for the vice president's assassination, stormed the cradle of our Democracy and threatened lawmakers' lives while Clownzo sat watching with a big boner in hopes the insurrection somehow would succeed.

Nope, no Clownzo supporters in this mob:

https://rollcall.com/2021/01/06/capitol-riot-what-our-hill-reporters-and-photographers-saw/

13 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You're assuming than the opportunistic thugs who engaged in the 2020 summer riots were actually registered to vote and made an effort to do so. 🤣

Yeah, the rioters were Biden voters, as indicated by all the Biden flags, T-shirts and whatnot they displayed at the riots after Biden called them to action.

Meanwhile, Clownzo held a rally that whipped his deluded followers into a frenzy as they proudly wore their Clownzo shirts and held high their Clownzo flags and banners as they called for the vice president's assassination, stormed the cradle of our Democracy and threatened lawmakers' lives while Clownzo sat watching with a big boner in hopes the insurrection somehow would succeed.

Nope, no Clownzo supporters in this mob:

https://rollcall.com/2021/01/06/capitol-riot-what-our-hill-reporters-and-photographers-saw/

rusty's embarressment of talking about biden rating is continuing to rise....:clap:

27 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

rusty's embarressment of talking about biden rating is continuing to rise....:clap:

Link of Biden telling rioters to march down to the liquor store - and he'll be with them - and to "fight like hell."

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Link of Biden telling rioters to march down to the liquor store - and he'll be with them - and to "fight like hell."

You mean a link to him saying protest peacefully like Trump did? :clap: TDS on full display. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

You mean a link to him saying protest peacefully like Trump did? :clap: TDS on full display. 

I'm going to laugh my ass off when Clownzo goes off to prison, which is where he belongs.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm going to laugh my ass off when Clownzo goes off to prison, which is where he belongs.

Happy creepy joe year. TDS has got you by the balls. :clap:

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Did someone say Clownzo?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

Weak and feeble.  Has to be led away by mommy.

Is there a Horsewoman in your life? 

Breaking News!!  ---->

Dipping your nuts in Tupelo honey and sitting on a fire ant hill - now has a higher approval rating than Joe Biden.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Right-wing fruitcakes' harassment forces butterfly center to close.

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/02/1077692533/national-butterfly-center-harassment

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/02/02/national-butterfly-center-conspiracy-threats/

So these deluded Clownzonoids generate conspiracy theories and act like terrorists when a butterfly center doesn't want a useless, habitat-destroying federal wall through its property.

Not surprising.

Yah, not buying this story.    If I had to guess, struggling financially, figured they'd get a lot of pub and maybe some gofundme $ if they turned it into a rage-bait story about being "attacked" by Q believers so badly that they have to close out of fear for their security.     

• Thanks 1

Rusty gets up every morning and says oh boy! I can't wait to be beaten like a drum again in the geek club!

Forget Trump, forget D versus R, whatever.

This administration is a joke.....even my non Geek Club normally Democratic friends just hang their heads in disgrace.  

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Forget Trump, forget D versus R, whatever.

This administration is a joke.....even my non Geek Club normally Democratic friends just hang their heads in disgrace.  

All the biden bumper stickers vanished in the last 2 months.  They held on til the bitter end but it's obviously over. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah. That really has played out well. Idiot.

Your BDS is like a teenage boy's raging boner.

14 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

All the biden bumper stickers vanished in the last 2 months.  They held on til the bitter end but it's obviously over. 

I've enjoyed taking those stupid "I did this!" Biden stickers off gas pumps and putting them in interesting places. 

• Confused 1

ANYBODY that still trusts and believes in chump is............MORON! Tell me-do you REALLY BELIEVE that the election was stolen? Really-the truth, because if you do then you are truly stupid. That dough-boys next stop should be federal prison, and his comments on promising pardons for the f@gs that showed their cowardly true colors on Jan. 6th is totally 100& illegal-and if nothing is done to take care of the coward, then it will be done otherwise-and it will make Jan. 6th look like a f@g party.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

ANYBODY that still trusts and believes in chump is............MORON! Tell me-do you REALLY BELIEVE that the election was stolen? Really-the truth, because if you do then you are truly stupid. That dough-boys next stop should be federal prison, and his comments on promising pardons for the f@gs that showed their cowardly true colors on Jan. 6th is totally 100& illegal-and if nothing is done to take care of the coward, then it will be done otherwise-and it will make Jan. 6th look like a f@g party.

Vagina

7 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

This is how I picture Husky as he's writing this:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

What is it with all the liberals that they can't talk about biden? 

Are they that insecure? Answer is yes. 

Over a year into creepy joe's presidency, and the TDS crew are still whining heavily about a guy who is not in office. Weird.

10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I've enjoyed taking those stupid "I did this!" Biden stickers off gas pumps and putting them in interesting places. 

Yeah, at first I found them amusing, then they started showing up everywhere and I was quickly done with that.  Plus the constant reminder that he did it on purpose ruins my mood.

34 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

U.S. added whopping 467,000 jobs in January, blowing away expectations.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2022/feb/04/joe-biden-jobs-report-omicron-covid-russia-ukraine-us-politics-latest

#bidenstrong #buildbackbetter

What jobs would those be? The ones he shut down for a year and has been paying people to sit on their asses to stay at home living out of fear to go outside? Those have all opened up now? OMG. Focking genius. :doh:

41 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

U.S. added whopping 467,000 jobs in January, blowing away expectations.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2022/feb/04/joe-biden-jobs-report-omicron-covid-russia-ukraine-us-politics-latest

#bidenstrong #buildbackbetter

Those #s going to hold up the same way all of Biden's other job #s have held up?    It's almost like there is a pattern where they over-report the job #s and then quietly do a massive revision a month or two later.   Or alternatively - they have no fuking idea what they are doing and can't even accomplish a simple task like semi-accurately reporting the job #s?   

Almost 7 million jobs added in first year of Presidency- most all time.

Must hurt to try and stretch to make this a bad story

12 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Break it down. I’d like to know about these jobs. Nah. I’ll go ahead and assume that it’s just due to jobs coming back that were shelved during Covid. And I’ll be right. 

15 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You would know about getting stretched out til it hurts.  Happens to you every day you post here. 

Libtard: Biden created 7 million jobs!

Normal person: How? 

Libtard: You’re a meanie! 7 million, it’s a record!