Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

You only forgot that the Russkies were aided in their misinformation campaign by stupid posters who think a dancing banana gif is the height of comedy. 

The dancing banana only is effective as a celebratory emoji.

Example:

"Boy, Sean Mooney sure made fools of the alt-righties on that one."

:banana:

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The dancing banana only is effective as a celebratory emoji.

Example:

"Boy, Sean Mooney sure made fools of the alt-righties on that one."

My favorite achievement so far is twisting Hardcore so far into a knot that he basically contradicted his own argument one post later. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

My favorite achievement so far is twisting Hardcore so far into a knot that he basically contradicted his own argument one post later. 

Kind of like Voltaire Astaire saying the Strategic Reserve is for military purposes and then acknowledging that Clownzo authorized release from the Strategic Reserve to compensate for the attacks on the Saudi facilities.

This place is a target-rich environment for nailing ignorance to the wall.

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Kind of like Voltaire Astaire saying the Strategic Reserve is for military purposes and then acknowledging that Clownzo authorized release from the Strategic Reserve to compensate for the attacks on the Saudi facilities.

Yup...and of course there are plenty of dummies on the left. And if they were here spouting Occupy Democrats nonsense I'd dunk on them too

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Yup...and of course there are plenty of dummies on the left. And if they were here spouting Occupy Democrats nonsense I'd dunk on them too

Exactly. Equal opportunity offender. There were a few of them here back in the 2000s. Boxing Torrid Joe into a corner always was a good time. 

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

TRUMP!!!! :cry:

Barr bashes Clownzo's childish outburst.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bill-barr-fires-back-trumps-182117069.html

"It's par for the course. The president is a man who, when he's told something he doesn't want to hear, he immediately throws a tantrum and attacks the person personally," Barr said during an interview with NBC's "Today" host Savannah Guthrie.

😂

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Price of wheat shooting up. 

This guy is Jimmy Carter redux.

If he wants to be re-elected, there is actually a pretty simple solution that would fit perfectly with his agenda.  He just needs to turn that powerful propaganda machine he has at his disposal on the oil industry.  Get them hated.  Get the occupy X mercenary protest force to go protest oil companies and show up oil execs' neighborhoods and just shame them into lowering prices.  Back that up with public antitrust suits and strangling of any funding and permitting. It's the exact opposite of what you would intuitively do, but then you secretly go trade arms to the Saudis for increased oil production and cut backroom deals with the domestic oil producers. 

The problem with that strategy is that you're picking a fight with the oil industry, and he's much too weak to do that.  You have the give them the carrot or the stick.  Biden just sits there drooling while the oil companies are content to just wait his ass out.

11 minutes ago, nobody said:

This guy is Jimmy Carter redux.

If he wants to be re-elected, there is actually a pretty simple solution that would fit perfectly with his agenda.  He just needs to turn that powerful propaganda machine he has at his disposal on the oil industry.  Get them hated.  Get the occupy X mercenary protest force to go protest oil companies and show up oil execs' neighborhoods and just shame them into lowering prices.  Back that up with public antitrust suits and strangling of any funding and permitting. It's the exact opposite of what you would intuitively do, but then you secretly go trade arms to the Saudis for increased oil production and cut backroom deals with the domestic oil producers. 

The problem with that strategy is that you're picking a fight with the oil industry, and he's much too weak to do that.  You have the give them the carrot or the stick.  Biden just sits there drooling while the oil companies are content to just wait his ass out.

I don’t think the shareholders will be letting the CEO drop prices no matter who shows up at his doorstep. He works for them. 

In a world with many consumers and producers, a single country or organization can no longer "control" crude oil prices set in highly liquid global markets.2

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t think the shareholders will be letting the CEO drop prices no matter who shows up at his doorstep. He works for them. 

It wouldn't matter.  That's the beauty of harnessing the propaganda machine.  The public pressure and shaming would have a negative effect on stock price, so either way stock price goes down.

13 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

In a world with many consumers and producers, a single country or organization can no longer "control" crude oil prices set in highly liquid global markets.2

The entire point of OPEC is to control the price of oil.  They control 70% of the world's oil supply.

20 minutes ago, nobody said:

The entire point of OPEC is to control the price of oil.  They control 70% of the world's oil supply.

The development of new energy production in the North Sea, Canadian oil sands and off the coasts of Africa, Australia and the Americas has limited the global sway of OPEC and U.S. producers alike, amid rapid consumption growth in China, India and other developing countries.

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/081315/opec-vs-us-who-controls-oil-prices.asp

Fertilizer costs through the roof. We get a lot of fertilizer from Russia. 

On 2/24/2022 at 10:08 AM, Reality said:

I never could have imagined it being this bad. 

Unreal.

Just a few weeks later still this but, way worse.

What an absolute shltshow.

Focking brutal. 

WORST PRESIDENT IVE EVER SEEN IN LIFETIME BY FAR. BUMBLING STUMBLING MORON OF EPIC PROPORTIONS. WHAT. A. DISASTER.

how much more can he destroy in 3 years??? better pray for midterms to reduce his utter dismantling of America

It’s the 70’s all over again, without the great music and movies. And instead of Billy Beer we have Hunters crack vials. Nice work libtards. Oh yeah, Jimmy Carter was an honest man. Unlike the corrupt fool we have now. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s the 70’s all over again, without the great music and movies. And instead of Billy Beer we have Hunters crack vials. Nice work libtards. Oh yeah, Jimmy Carter was an honest man. Unlike the corrupt fool we have now. 

We have better hairstyles.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

We have better hairstyles.

N/A. I’m clinging. 

1 minute ago, edjr said:

So, nothing....

Basically he'll continue to make things worse. Because that is his best skill in office. 

Biden is searching the globe trying to get anyone to pump oil for him so they won’t pump oil in Texas. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden is searching the globe trying to get anyone to pump oil for him so they won’t pump oil in Texas. 

The guy is a genius. Because everyone knows that only the cleaner American oil causes a "global climate crisis". 

39 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So liberals are both stupid AND desperate. Gotcha. 

What does not admiring a woman's beauty make you?

😂

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

😂

She looks like Peppermint Patty.

And you use the word beauty. :lol:

Like I said, desperate.

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

😂

You should ask her to marry you. 

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Isn't the strategic oil reserve supposed to be for emergencies?  Like, we are at war and can't get it but our military needs it?  The current situation doesn't exactly strike me as an emergency.  :dunno:

Just now, jerryskids said:

Isn't the strategic oil reserve supposed to be for emergencies?  Like, we are at war and can't get it but our military needs it?  The current situation doesn't exactly strike me as an emergency.  :dunno:

can we have a focking housing crash already? :mad: 

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You’re obviously not a liberal. Just shut up and agree with what she says. 

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Yeah, the bubble really helped me when we downsized, but now my daughter has graduated college and would like to buy a house, but the prices are crazy high.

7 minutes ago, edjr said:

Well, Ed, I heard a commercial the other day for one of those rocket mortgage type rackets. The term “stated income” was used. Here we go again. 

Undocumented immigrants are frustrated with Biden on reforms as Build Back Better stalls

https://news.yahoo.com/undocumented-immigrants-frustrated-with-biden-on-reforms-as-build-back-better-stalls-100028229.html?.tsrc=1013

You can read if you want, it basically says they were promised stuff waaaaaaaaah.  I mostly thought the headline was hilarious:  illegal aliens are frustrated with our government.  :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Undocumented immigrants are frustrated with Biden on reforms as Build Back Better stalls

https://news.yahoo.com/undocumented-immigrants-frustrated-with-biden-on-reforms-as-build-back-better-stalls-100028229.html?.tsrc=1013

You can read if you want, it basically says they were promised stuff waaaaaaaaah.  I mostly thought the headline was hilarious:  illegal aliens are frustrated with our government.  :lol:

Fools. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, Ed, I heard a commercial the other day for one of those rocket mortgage type rackets. The term “stated income” was used. Here we go again. 

I got an email from my mortgage guy that fanny and freddie upped their limits for for mortgages "due to rising cost of houses"

27 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

She looks like Peppermint Patty.

And you use the word beauty. :lol:

Like I said, desperate.

Peppermint Patty.

:wub: