Mike Isles

***Happy Football Day Week 16*** Special Christmas Edition

18 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Pity bumpĀ 

We will revisit Monday when the Bills throats your Patriots if you are still a Pats fan.Ā 
Ā 

As for pity ? The whole board laughs at you and you have no idea!!

• Thanks 1

Teams kept posting the high score of the week on me all year.Ā  Missed the playoffs.Ā  I'm in the Yahoo! "consolation bracket".Ā  My opponent has Kamara this week LAWL.

9 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I see the pity bump worked.Ā 
Ā 

You can thank me later Klinger :lol:Ā 

Gomer please. This weekly thread clearly does not need your help so you are the one looking for pity. So done with you. Please stop posting in my threads. You are a pathetic loser looking for attention.Ā 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Teams kept posting the high score of the week on me all year.Ā  Missed the playoffs.Ā  I'm in the Yahoo! "consolation bracket".Ā  My opponent has Kamara this week LAWL.

Yea guy in my championship has him and he dropped 50+ on his opponent. Kinda think itā€™s already over lolĀ 

36 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Gomer please. This weekly thread clearly does not need your help so you are the one looking for pity. So done with you. Please stop posting in my threads. You are a pathetic loser looking for attention.Ā 

Says the guy who constantly talks sh1t for no reason with no provocation in threads where I donā€™t even post in :lol:Ā God youā€™re such a whiny crybaby. Jesus Christ dude grow up. Iā€™m more mature than you and Iā€™m 32. Have fun being a fockin crybaby snowflake. Iā€™ll have fun actually enjoying my life instead of constantly b1tching on a low rent message board. Just get back to sucking HTs d1ck focking Klinger

Ā 

oh and FYI: Ā  TILT!!!!!!Ā :lol:Ā 

• Confused 1

anybody else into watching the 12 minute Game highlights on youtube noways instead of wasting 3 hours being force fed commercials and woke stuff?

1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

anybody else into watching the 12 minute Game highlights on youtube noways instead of wasting 3 hours being force fed commercials and woke stuff?

Mostly I reduced down to the 1 hour AM radio sports betting show on the weekend.Ā  They say the phone number a billion times but it is 0% woke so its better than anything else.

• Like 1

I won 6 on the Buffalo Bulls and 10 on the Saints today so I got that going for me. I like Coastal Caroline tomorrow -7 for college games! Haven't look into tomorrows Pro games yet.

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Jeezus Kamara wins the championship for you single handed

Ā 

Our league awards a $50 bonus for one week high score at each position,I had it with Cook at 46.6 until today :angry:

I had picked the Bucs before they blew out the Lions today.Ā  As far as the AFC, I think its random so I'm gonna pick the relatively healthy teams, so for now I pick the Bucs over the Bills in the Super Bowl.Ā  I could change it based on injuries though.Ā  I had the Saints winning a ring in 2018 until the Eagles playoff win, when they lost a key pass rusher to injury for the year.

On 12/22/2020 at 11:38 AM, JustinCharge said:

When I look at the NFL outside of my formula, a lot of teams have paths to a ring.Ā  If the Colts can stay healthy, get their running game sorted, they could go on a deep run and knock off more glitzy teams.Ā  If Lamar can grow as a passer and make the throws he needs to, they could win it all.Ā  If Mahomes continues to pull miracles in the second half, they repeat.Ā  If the Dolphins get great QB play from Tua, they could go deep.Ā  If the Rams see Cam Akers emerge as a serious threat consistently, they could do it.Ā  If the Bills keep this up, sure they could win.Ā  If the Saints can stay healthy, they can win the Lombardi.Ā 

If I had to bet on one of these teams, I'd pick the Buccaneers.Ā  I think the Buccaneers are two different teams.Ā  There is the team where Arians is in control and tries to shoehorn Tom Brady into running an offense not suited to him and that team sucks.Ā  But then sometimes (usually when nothing is working), the Bucs turn everything over to Brady and let him run whatever the hell he wants, and then they just start destroying teams.Ā  A lot of people see that conflict.Ā  I think come playoff time, the odds are good everyone in Tampa swallows their pride and just lets Tom run everything for 4 quarters and they blow everyone away in the playoffs.Ā  But that's just me.Ā  Could be wrong.Ā  Maybe they are idiots.

Lions should be demoted to NCAA

9 minutes ago, edjr said:

Lions should be demoted to NCAA

I was just telling my son even though the Lions suck no professional team should give up 47 points especially only scoring 7

32 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Brady went HAM on Detroit. Of course it IS DetroitĀ 

Hey kid. Thanks for saving my thread. Couldnā€™t do it without your contributionsĀ 

Kyle Shanahan is an incredible coach, glad my 9ers have him. Keep the seat warm for a healthy 9ers team to take back the 1 seed next year.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

Kyle Shanahan is an incredible coach, glad my 9ers have him. Keep the seat warm for a healthy 9ers team to take back the 1 seed next year.

Who will be the QB?

4 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Who will be the QB?

Josh Rosen!!! :lol:

Ā 

This week in my playoffs I had to play against a team who has both Brady amd Kamara. It's so freaking.....grrrrrr......

The Raiders have to be the dumbest team around. Every time I watch them they do stupid things to lose. And Flores needs to cut the nonsense and go with Fitz. That team could upset someone in the playoffs. Maybe make a run like the Titans last year.Ā 

Two good games tonight. Coastal lost (upsetting) but dam if it wasnā€™t a good game. So do the dolphins start fitz or tua next time?Ā 

45 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Raiders have to be the dumbest team around. Every time I watch them they do stupid things to lose. And Flores needs to cut the nonsense and go with Fitz. That team could upset someone in the playoffs. Maybe make a run like the Titans last year.Ā 

The Dolphins are in a tough spot.Ā  That is a super bowl defense.Ā  The Dolphins are ready to win NOW.Ā  But, they drafted a QB in round 1 and want to play him.Ā  This is NOT a development year.Ā  This is a special year for the Dolphins.Ā  But they don't have the QB.

The 49ers were in that spot a few years ago.Ā  Jim Harbaugh had a true super bowl defense built.Ā  But his QB was a struggling Alex Smith.Ā  Then he swapped to Kapernick who was even worse.Ā 

There have been several teams over the last 10 years that created a super bowl defense but had garbage at QB.Ā  Those 49ers teams, a Bears team, this Dolphins team.

What the hell were the Raiders doing passing on a TD and taking trying a FG?Ā  I only saw the highlights, so it made no sense to me.

12 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Who will be the QB?

It doesn't really matter. All they need is somebody competent.

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

It doesn't really matter. All they need is somebody competent.

Well, they can move on from Jimmy G pretty easily and there is all sorts of speculation. No doubt they will be right back in the mix next year with more healthy players and playing an easier scheduleĀ 

Just watched the Fins/Raiduz game.

Wow. Talk about incompetence all around. Coaching, referees. Worst PI call I have seen in a long time, should have given the Raiduhs the win, but chucky went full Raider and what the fock was that? Fitzpatrick with the completion of the year, holy christ was that impressive.