Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

Terrell Owens: McNabb got plastered night before SB, puked in huddle

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/terrell-owens-says-donovan-mc-nabb-was-out-drinking-the-night-before-super-bowl-puking-incident-200119955.html

Terrell Owens says Donovan McNabb was out drinking the night before Super Bowl puking incident
Liz Roscher
Wed, December 30, 2020, 12:01 PM PST

Terrell Owens and Donovan McNabb had their falling out over 15 years ago and things have not gotten any better since.

Owens was on the latest episode of Bleacher Report's "Untold Stories" series hosted by Master Tesfatsion, and Owens dished on the beef between him and McNabb — but most important, he discussed the story about McNabb allegedly throwing up in the huddle during Super Bowl XXXIX.

T.O. knows ‘for a fact’ that McNabb was out drinking

The story about McNabb’s Super Bowl puking incident has been floating around since the Philadelphia Eagles lost to the New England Patriots in Super Bowl XXXIX. McNabb denied that it happened during his episode of “Untold Stories” in January. T.O. has spoken to teammates who say otherwise.

"Why would somebody lie? There were teammates that said he threw up in the huddle. Personally, I didn't see it, but there are guys, and I know there are teammates that I've talked to recently that said they saw him throw up in the huddle.”

As for why McNabb would be throwing up in the huddle during the most important game of his career, Owens says that his former Eagles teammates gave him the dirt: McNabb was out drinking the night before and was hungover during the game.

"I've talked to teammates since then, and know for a fact that he was out the night before. He was out the night before, before the biggest game pretty much of all of our careers. There are people that saw him out the night before that said he was drinking, and I think that contributed to him throwing up in the huddle. He's obviously had a history of conditioning problems. So for me, knowing all this information, I felt like that was irresponsible, especially for somebody of his caliber, his status, to obviously be the leader of the team, and you're out the night before the biggest game of your career. You're out drinking or what have you, and then that maybe contributed to him throwing up in the huddle. It's just ... not good."

Very hard for me to criticize McNabb for that. I was hammered the night before that game and had a good buzz going that night in Jacksonville during the game. Of course, I was just a spectator there. :dunno:

May be no more toxic punk than TO. 

I remember when his publicity team try to give him a makeover. They claimed he had a personality disorder. Oh yeah, being an asxshole I guess is a personality disorder

8 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I remember when his publicity team try to give him a makeover. They claimed he had a personality disorder. Oh yeah, being an asxshole I guess is a personality disorder

Wasn't that Brandon Marshall?

Eugene Robinson says "hold my c0ck".  Unfortunately for him he said it to an undercover cop.

Stanley Wilson had the good form to go all the way the night before the SB and fall into a cocaine psychosis and miss the game. That’s how you do it. And Barrett Robbins went to Tijuana the day before the game to celebrate the Raiders victory in the SB, thinking it had already been played. He got shot 3x by cops a few years later and survived. McNabb is an amateur compared to those two. They knew how to party. Cocaine is a hell of a drug. 

So Terrell Owens didn't see him Puke and says he heard from others that he did puke and that it was because he was hungover.  Um, okay, I guess.

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Stanley Wilson had the good form to go all the way the night before the SB and fall into a cocaine psychosis and miss the game. That’s how you do it. And Barrett Robbins went to Tijuana the day before the game to celebrate the Raiders victory in the SB, thinking it had already been played. He got shot 3x by cops a few years later and survived. McNabb is an amateur compared to those two. They knew how to party. Cocaine is a hell of a drug. 

You forget the king, Max McGee .

2 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You forget the king, Max McGee .

But he got it done. 

let's not forget Michael Jordan's "flu" game against the Jazz. 

dude was so miserably hungover, it was hysterical watching that sh1t get foisted on the numb nutz fanbois as a legit illness :lol:

... but, yeah - at least he took care of biz :dunno:

There are several stories behind all of Belicheat's coinflip SB wins.  1. Cheating  2. Getting bailed out by the kicker. 3. The rest.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

There are several stories behind all of Belicheat's coinflip SB wins.  1. Cheating  2. Getting bailed out by the kicker. 3. The rest.

He is nothing with out Brady. Completely overrated. 

9 hours ago, Strike said:

So Terrell Owens didn't see him Puke and says he heard from others that he did puke and that it was because he was hungover.  Um, okay, I guess.

This.   TO is a fully grown toddler, anything he says should be viewed in this context

Just now, RLLD said:

This.   TO is a fully grown toddler, anything he says should be viewed in this context

Not sure why you would say that about such a mature person. 

11 hours ago, edjr said:

He is nothing with out Brady. Completely overrated. 

To be fair, we have never seen a modern dynasty without a franchise QB.  It just doesn't happen.  We see plenty of franchise QBs not be a part of a dynasty.  Hell, the legendary Don Shula himself once landed Dan Marino in the draft. The guy threw a zillion TD passes in his first 2 years in the NFL.  Surely, the Shula - Marino pairing was a lucky stroke that would lead to multiple super bowl wins.  Instead, they got 1 super bowl loss and that was it. 

Don't make it sound like building a dynasty (technically TWO dynasties in the 00s and 10s) is as easy as drafting a franchise QB.

• Like 1