Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Terribly sad text I just received from Dr. Obeski

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

From here?

Yep, twice since November, so now I don't call anyone fascist or talk about throwing my hog in the ass of another poster's wife.

• Haha 1

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

Yep, twice since November, so now I don't call anyone fascist or talk about throwing my hog in the ass of another poster's wife.

Unreal.  I knew there were a couple puzzies here, but I've never seen anything remotely close to ban worthy from you.

Just now, Gladiators said:

Unreal.  I knew there were a couple puzzies here, but I've never seen anything remotely close to ban worthy from you.

Wait until he starts talking about all the cats he rescues...

Man, you guys act worse than chicks...

Also, if this is true ☹️ Drobs is an idiot, but he’s our idiot.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Welcome back huh? Frigging twinks can't handle a little give and take. 

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Are you all out of your minds??? Mike never listens to me! I started an entire thread begging Mike to suspend Strike! I don't play those passive aggressive games. If I'm mad at something someone has said, I'm going to make an entire long post about it and tell you directly that you've offended me and that I'm reporting you. 

DEAR MIKE, 

PLEASE BAN STRIKE/UTILIT99 FOREVER!!!

YOURS TRULY WITH HUGS AND KISSES,

PEENIE

What are your grounds for asking Mike to ban me?  Pointing out all your racist posts?  Pretty sad of you actually........

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I have to think someone reported me. I got a tersely worded message to knock it off, and then a suspension. I'm not sure of the exact post that got me the first one. I'm almost positive the second one was for the wife exchange.

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I have to think someone reported me. I got a tersely worded message to knock it off, and then a suspension. I'm not sure of the exact post that got me the first one. I'm almost positive the second one was for the wife exchange.

Yeah. Mike doesn't really troll around here. He caught me because he was checking out a political thread. Maybe election day or something. Someone ratted on you. 

1 minute ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Yeah. Mike doesn't really troll around here. He caught me because he was checking out a political thread. Maybe election day or something. Someone ratted on you. 

Same people who keep reporting Newbie, I’m sure.

Just now, OldMaid said:

Same people who keep reporting Newbie, I’m sure.

Probably. People! We can have different opinions! It's what made America what it is. Go too far left and we vote right. Go too far right and we vote left. It keeps us centered. We need each other. 

2 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Probably. People! We can have different opinions! It's what made America what it is. Go too far left and we vote right. Go too far right and we vote left. It keeps us centered. We need each other. 

No thanks. I’ll continue to be straight.

3 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

So you like half naked muscle men penetrating each other with long/hard objects. Got it. 

:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, peenie said:

Are you all out of your minds??? Mike never listens to me! I started an entire thread begging Mike to suspend Strike! I don't play those passive aggressive games. If I'm mad at something someone has said, I'm going to make an entire long post about it and tell you directly that you've offended me and that I'm reporting you. 

DEAR MIKE, 

PEENIE

You’re a pathological liar, but we’re supposed to believe you on this one?

2 hours ago, peenie said:

DEAR MIKE, 

PEENIE

I think you should get a hobby. Maybe try bocci ball or something. Get some fresh air, spend time with a friend drinking some tea. Give it a shot.

What the hell is the world comin' to?

I propose we get rid of the report button. 

Whoever you are, you're a useless pile of excrement and nobody likes you. Show yourself out and don't come back. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Whoever you are, you're a useless pile of excrement and nobody likes you. Show yourself out and don't come back. 

It was Mrs. Voltaire. :mad:

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

And don’t forget to punch yourself in the face in front of your wife and kids, before you go.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

It was Mrs. Voltaire. :mad:

That dirty....

3 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

And don’t forget to punch yourself in the face in front of your wife and kids, before you go.

:thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I haven't read through the whole thread here. What's the sad part?

He’s gone and you remain. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I dunno. I'd get about three or four words into his rubbish and then abandon ship. He was like that angry kick dog inside the soccer mom's Kia Soul parked at the grocery store. You walk by on your way in, and the dog is all :mad: , barking like crazy and slamming his slobbery face against the glass. You give it a head fake, and it gets even more :mad:, but you just ignore it and walk on into the store.

11 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I dunno. I'd get about three or four words into his rubbish and then abandon ship. He was like that angry kick dog inside the soccer mom's Kia Soul parked at the grocery store. You walk by on your way in, and the dog is all :mad: , barking like crazy and slamming his slobbery face against the glass. You give it a head fake, and it gets even more :mad:, but you just ignore it and walk on into the store.

There are seven pages about him in a matter of hours. I missed the one about you I guess.  

30 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I knew you'd should up

5 hours ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Try to hug and kiss Mike and you're going to get worse than a banning. 

Is AIDS and Hep C worse than a banning? :dunno:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There are seven pages about him in a matter of hours. I missed the one about you I guess.  

I'm not permabanned, Mr. Butternipples.

8 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Is AIDS and Hep C worse than a banning? :dunno:

Ask Wiff?  :dunno: 

Free Drobeski!  ✊

Free Shotsup! ✊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

What happened to Shotsup?

Multiple Geeks have been banned recently.  Something is up, this is not right and why my angst today.  The Geek Club used to be the island of misfit toys.  The last vestige on the internet where you could break your buddies balls or tell a politically incorrect joke.  We've been 1. taken over by FGB posters who report people or 2. Older Geeks whom have so much TDS they have lost their way.  

Either way this pisses me off.  

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Multiple Geeks have been banned recently.  Something is up, this is not right and why my angst today.  The Geek Club used to the island of misfit toys.  The last vestige on the internet where you could break your buddies balls or tell a politically incorrect joke.  We've been 1. taken over by FGB posters who report people or 2. Older Geeks have so much TDS they have lost their way.  

Reported! :wub:

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Multiple Geeks have been banned recently.  Something is up, this is not right and why my angst today.  The Geek Club used to the island of misfit toys.  The last vestige on the internet where you could break your buddies balls or tell a politically incorrect joke.  We've been 1. taken over by FGB posters who report people or 2. Older Geeks whom have so much TDS they have lost their way.  

To be fair Shotsup came here and started a thread to get banned, and posted accordingly.

10 hours ago, edjr said:

Newbie has been banned more times than RnR dudes Pamela Anderson has slept with

What is an RnR dude and how would someone become one?