edjr

DESANTIS 2024!!! Ron DeSantis :wub:

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Incredible governor, he'll get his shot down the road.

He’s out in FL after this term. No Senator election up in that State in 2026 I believe. Just got boat raced in a national campaign and has loser stink all over him. 

We’ll see I guess but he’s fallen way back. 

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

He’s out in FL after this term. No Senator election up in that State in 2026 I believe. Just got boat raced in a national campaign and has loser stink all over him. 

We’ll see I guess but he’s fallen way back. 

Lol, he'll be fine.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Lol, he'll be fine.

What’s he going to do for 2 years? Set up another Prez run? 

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

What’s he going to do for 2 years? Set up another Prez run? 

You ultra partisan weirdos can't see the forest through the trees. He'll be fine.

Just now, avoiding injuries said:

Cabinet position 

If Trump wins this seems possible if Ron sufficiently kisses ass. Not really sure if this helps his national big picture aspirations but it’s a great cush gig.

I wonder what his VP chances are? Completely accept he’s Trump’s betch. 

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

You ultra partisan weirdos can't see the forest through the trees. He'll be fine.

You could always offer up some ideas.

Just now, thegeneral said:

You could always offer up some ideas.

You work for the bee? 😂🤦‍♂️

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

😂 It couldn’t go worse for him. 

Not sure what your issue is, he's an incredible governor with a bright future. :dunno:

You seem kind of stupid...

Just now, Reality said:

Not sure what your issue is, he's an incredible governor with a bright future. :dunno:

He’ll be out of that job soon. He just got worked over in spectacular fashion nationally. What’s next? 

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

He’ll be out of that job soon. He just got worked over in spectacular fashion nationally. What’s next? 

So what, how many times did Biden run for president? Serious question, are you retarded?

:dunno:

1 minute ago, Reality said:

So what, how many times did Biden run for president? Serious question, are you retarded?

:dunno:

Biden always had a gig. It doesn’t seem like you are paying attention. 

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Biden always had a gig. It doesn’t seem like you are paying attention. 

😂

Literally the governor of the 2nd most populous conservative state in the union and doing an incredible job. 

I think they'll figure it out. :doh:

😂

Literally the governor of the 2nd most populous conservative state in the union and doing an incredible job. 

I think they'll figure it out. :doh:

Maybe he can become a spokesperson for the Florida Tourism Board.

26 minutes ago, Reality said:

Not kinda. He’s real stoopid. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:
28 minutes ago, Reality said:

I see a romance blooming ❤️

• Like 1

RD will be fine. The boss will bring him into the fold and tutor him and give him his blessing in 2031 and have him finish out the term. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Surrounded himself with a horrible campaign crew. He’ll bounce back 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

RD will be fine. The boss will bring him into the fold and tutor him and give him his blessing in 2031 and have him finish out the term. 

Towel boy? Official cowboy boot shopper maybe? 

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Premier Trump will make it work. Don’t worry, only your feelings will be hurt. Your country will thrive. 

The natural charisma flows from Ronald. Once he masters the human emotion of smiling he could break out of local ham and egger status.

Meatball Ron, we hardly knew you. :( 

25 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

It's funny to watch these guys cheer on this display of kneeling and bootlicking.    I really hope Trump tiwsts the dagger and still calls him Meatball Ron after he gets the cush cabinet position.   

4 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

It's funny to watch these guys cheer on this display of kneeling and bootlicking.    I really hope Trump tiwsts the dagger and still calls him Meatball Ron after he gets the cush cabinet position.   

“Nice boots, Ron. Why don’t you run and get us some Diet Cokes. Oh close the door on the way out. Thanks, Sport!”

5 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

“Nice boots, Ron. Why don’t you run and get us some Diet Cokes. Oh close the door on the at out. Thanks, Sport!”

When you're beat you're beat, you rally behind the front runner and live to fight another day. It's party first. This is nothing new.

You 2 are focking morons.

When you're beat you're beat, you rally behind the front runner and live to fight another day. It's party first. This is nothing new.

I wonder if they remember this?

This will be like Montana to Young.  Winning! 

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

He did get 9 more delegates than I did I suppose. I didn’t spend 100 million though so there’s that 🤔

7 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I wonder if they remember this?

Ronald and Kamala seem like a pretty good comparison. Couple of regional politicians. Don’t have it for national campaign and sank like a stone as soon as they were united.

I doubt Ron will get so lucky as he doesn’t offer anything to the ticket.

As mentioned maybe a Department of Education head or something. Or he could close out his run in FL, sit around a year and go again in 2028. 

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Ronald and Kamala seem like a pretty good comparison. Couple of regional politicians. Don’t have it for national campaign and sank like a stone as soon as they were united.

I doubt Ron will get so lucky as he doesn’t offer anything to the ticket.

As mentioned maybe a Department of Education head or something. Or he could close out his run in FL, sit around a year and go again in 2028. 

DeSantis is a stellar governor. Harris is a wh0re who slept her way into a high government position and was basically shut down by her own team after year one. 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

DeSantis is a stellar governor. Harris is a who slept her way into a high government position and was basically shut down by her own team after year one. 

Maybe Ronald can start polishing some knobs too 😂 

He’ll be looking for work soon. Dude just ran one of the more embarrassing campaigns since maybe Rudy? 

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

If Trump wins this seems possible if Ron sufficiently kisses ass. Not really sure if this helps his national big picture aspirations but it’s a great cush gig.

I wonder what his VP chances are? Completely accept he’s Trump’s betch. 

None.

Trump is a Florida resident now and a president and vice president from the same state cannot both receive the votes of electors from that state.

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Maybe Ronald can start polishing some knobs too 😂 

He’ll be looking for work soon. Dude just ran one of the more embarrassing campaigns since maybe Rudy? 

Yeah, the best governor in the country is worried about your take on his job status. 😆

Just now, Voltaire said:

None.

Trump is a Florida resident now and a president and vice president from the same state cannot both receive the votes of electors from that state.

Great point. I wasn’t aware of this. One less job opening.

Just now, seafoam1 said:

Yeah, the best governor in the country is worried about your take on his job status. 😆

This keeps getting pointed out but he’s done with that job soon. There’s no FL Senate openings in 2026. Things turn quick in this biz especially ones with that tech of loser on them. 

Plenty of years ahead for him but he showed very little here.