edjr

DESANTIS 2024!!! Ron DeSantis :wub:

Makes Jeb’s campaign look like a booming success.

On 7/21/2023 at 9:10 AM, thegeneral said:

Conservative media continues to throw dirt on this guy. He doesn’t seem to have the charisma required to get the spot and is flailing badly at this point.

Too much effort going after this woke nonsense perhaps. People that this resonates with appear to already by in the Trump lane (probably rolling coal with Trump flags and Fock Your Feelings bumper stickers on their lifted truck 😂).

Ronald has always seemed like a whiny wimp to me but we’ll see what he’s got here.

Yeah.

DeSantis would have been able to push a narrative of fiscal conservativism combined with good old timey Charlie Church Conservativism in regards to the social agendas.....but the Right has gone so far off the deep end with their social narratives; Charlie Churchism was an anchor around his neck that he willingingly picked up.His inability to be as charismatic as Trump, (who honestly could probably say, "I'm just interested in MAGA...I'm not really commeting on these pressing social issues until after the election") means he has to be crazier than Trump.  That certainly doesn't play well with the Center.  

1 minute ago, zsasz said:

Yeah.

DeSantis would have been able to push a narrative of fiscal conservativism combined with good old timey Charlie Church Conservativism in regards to the social agendas.....but the Right has gone so far off the deep end with their social narratives; Charlie Churchism was an anchor around his neck that he willingingly picked up.His inability to be as charismatic as Trump, (who honestly could probably say, "I'm just interested in MAGA...I'm not really commeting on these pressing social issues until after the election") means he has to be crazier than Trump.  

Will liberals ever stop with the word salad? 

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Just focus on supporting Fetterman's next campaign. That's your lemming job. 

40 minutes ago, zsasz said:

Yeah.

DeSantis would have been able to push a narrative of fiscal conservativism combined with good old timey Charlie Church Conservativism in regards to the social agendas.....but the Right has gone so far off the deep end with their social narratives; Charlie Churchism was an anchor around his neck that he willingingly picked up.His inability to be as charismatic as Trump, (who honestly could probably say, "I'm just interested in MAGA...I'm not really commeting on these pressing social issues until after the election") means he has to be crazier than Trump.  That certainly doesn't play well with the Center.  

I agree with a lot of this. Ronald seemed to try and out Trump Trump and it comes across very inauthentic, robotic, and kind of ridiculous. 

44 minutes ago, MDC said:

Guilinani also comes to mind. 

14 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

He needs to bend the knee to Father Trump and focus on Florida. Maybe a contrite DeSantis gets the VP gig or sets himself up for 28.  

I think that's his only out.  Trumps going to cuck him like he did Ted Cruz when he wins overwhelmingly in the FL primary.  

Sorry looks like this is old news but doesn’t look like it was really discussed here, apologies if I missed it.

Do nothing but talk about woke, go broke

LOL the moron cultist are gonna gift the nomination of Trump so he gets curb stomped yet again.

I almost think the cultist enjoy seeing Trump lose...but I think they're too stupid do anything on purpose like that.

Meatball Ron made a huge miscalculation when he decided to run as an anti woke culture warrior. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Meatball Ron made a huge miscalculation when he decided to run as an anti woke culture warrior. 

He has the personality of a table lamp. And not one of those high tech ones that bends and twists that you touch to turn on.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, MDC said:

It felt like a year ago that was the move.   I've been surprised at how little traction he has gotten, but I think his biggest mistake was letting Don get a couple months lead on him.  Still SMH that Trump is the current leader (overall, last I saw or at least tied).   

Also, as general said - he is boring AF.   I guess we shouldn't be surprised that is not going to get it done.   I'd love a Christie vs Trump debate though, that could be entertaining.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

It felt like a year ago that was the move.   I've been surprised at how little traction he has gotten, but I think his biggest mistake was letting Don get a couple months lead on him.  Still SMH that Trump is the current leader (overall, last I saw or at least tied).   

Also, as general said - he is boring AF.   I guess we shouldn't be surprised that is not going to get it done.   I'd love a Christie vs Trump debate though, that could be entertaining.  

I hope they get the whole band back together: give me Trump, Lyin Ted, Little Marco, Meatball Ron, Christie and one of those big eyed blonde Republican women who looks like she escaped a cult - doesn’t matter which one. Unload the clown car and let magic happen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, MDC said:

I hope they get the whole band back together: give me Trump, Lyin Ted, Little Marco, Meatball Ron, Christie and one of those big eyed blonde Republican women who looks like she escaped a cult - doesn’t matter which one. Unload the clown car and let magic happen.

:lol: so true. 

Have to give credit when it’s due. He’s taken a lot of crap , some of it self inflicted but he has this down

Ron Dishonest vs The Worst Governor in American history - Thursday night.

Who you got?

16 minutes ago, edjr said:

Ron Dishonest vs The Worst Governor in American history - 

Who you got?

He’s not even the worst governor in the last 5 years. Surely the guy he’s facing is by any objective standard far far worse. 

On 4/12/2023 at 8:01 PM, jerryskids said:

Keep following your "centrist" pablum that Trump has already "chewed Ron up," you are a good little lapdog.  :thumbsup: 

I member when Jerry was telling me that saying Trump was kicking Ron's azz was just "central pablum"......boy that take aged like milk. So did a lot here- including me saying I thought Trump didn't actually want to be President a second time and just wanted to cause chaos. 

But man did Ron get his d!ck kicked in very quickly.

29 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I member when Jerry was telling me that saying Trump was kicking Ron's azz was just "central pablum"......boy that take aged like milk. So did a lot here- including me saying I thought Trump didn't actually want to be President a second time and just wanted to cause chaos. 

But man did Ron get his d!ck kicked in very quickly.

I'll admit I was wrong about DeSantis.  It still amazes me that a guy who became so popular in his state, and deservedly so because of the success of that state, could not translate it to a national stage.

I was also wrong about Trump having any chance of winning.  

Anyway, thanks for digging up old posts of mine.  I'm enjoying that RMFF space in your head.  :cheers: 

Just now, jerryskids said:

I'll admit I was wrong about DeSantis.  It still amazes me that a guy who became so popular in his state, and deservedly so because of the success of that state, could not translate it to a national stage.

I was also wrong about Trump having any chance of winning.  

Anyway, thanks for digging up old posts of mine.  I'm enjoying that RMFF space in your head.  :cheers: 

I took myself to task as well junior. So calm down.....if I really wanted to I could probably find worse takes from you- if I cared that much

A crash and burn of epic proportions.

He’ll be tickling Donald’s balls in short order. Just another cuck.

whoever gave him advice is the worst political advisor in history

we get Nikki is backed by the DNC and she sold out but he had a great path to follow if he just was smart about it

12 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

whoever gave him advice is the worst political advisor in history

we get Nikki is backed by the DNC and she sold out but he had a great path to follow if he just was smart about it

I dunno the guy has been a weirdo from day one of his national campaign. Weird commercials, easily agitated, very awkward, the high heels in the boots.

Not the first to one that once they get National they crash and burn. 

He was a quality candidate but the GOP voters want to stick with Trump.

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Still the GOAT Governor 

Yep. No doubt about that. 

27 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

He was a quality candidate but the GOP voters want to stick with Trump.

They want Trump because of the level of disgust they have for the liberals in this country. If the liberal democrats were actually normal in this country, the conservative voters would maybe choose a less aggressive candidate. 

But damn, it is so easy to hate the liberals in this country and want to have someone who's not afraid to kick them in the teeth every can he gets.