edjr

DESANTIS 2024!!! Ron DeSantis :wub:

20 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Hillary lost cause of Russia!!!!!

Lol.  Comey goes out there and says she committed a crime but we won’t prosecute her and that’s why she lost. I guess if you look over the fact that she committed a crime you can blame it on Comey. I guess they shouldn’t have mentioned it at all. Can’t make it up.  

27 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Both Trump and DeSantis will mop the floor with Biden.

I am quite positive this is true with the gang you hang out with. 

But outside of the Klan, it might not be the case…

On 5/25/2023 at 9:19 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

I just think he has been focused too much on wokism though.  Maybe that's what the people like to hear?

He says he's gonna destroy wokism a d  the left.  He's going all in.  Losing strategy

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

I am quite positive this is true with the gang you hang out with. 

But outside of the Klan, it might not be the case…

And I can see why you think the opposite is true since you spend all your time around estrogen filled men and blue haired fat women. 

34 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

And I can see why you think the opposite is true since you spend all your time around estrogen filled men and blue haired fat women. 

🤣. It’s funny, because it’s true! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

He says he's gonna destroy wokism a d  the left.  He's going all in.  Losing strategy

I think you are wrong. Even Dems hate the far left woke mongers

The more I hear this guy speak the more I'm on board.  He's smart, coherent and believable. He's not perfect, but imho, he the best candidate to run for the presidency since maybe Bill Clinton.

On 6/8/2023 at 10:15 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

What the hell is DeSantis doing?  He's screwing it up.

https://www.newsweek.com/ron-desantis-approval-rating-2024-polls-1805073

All he ever talks about is hating “woke” which appeals to about 1/2 of the GOP base and nobody else. That’s it. 3/4 of people don’t want book bans. A similar number don’t want abortion bans. He’s saying and doing a lot of stuff that’s unpopular. He can’t ride the “I hate woke” train to the presidency. They can dump it in the junkyard next to McCain’s “Straight Talk Express.”

1 hour ago, BufordT said:

The more I hear this guy speak the more I'm board.  

Same here. :( 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Same here. :( 

Ronda’s every speech: Blah blah woke blah woke-ity blah wokeballs blah blah. 🛌💤

29 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Ronda’s every speech: Blah blah woke blah woke-ity blah wokeballs blah blah. 🛌💤

Just won an election in a landslide, after barely winning four years prior. I’d say the woke stuff is working out for him. 

My friend is the desantis campaign manager it seems 

I saw a nationally televised commercial today for DeSantis for President.  Can't remember exactly what he said, but it was a good ad, I remember thinking, yes he's a viable candidate I can consider.

13 hours ago, Gepetto said:

I saw a nationally televised commercial today for DeSantis for President.  Can't remember exactly what he said, but it was a good ad, I remember thinking, yes he's a viable candidate I can consider.

This one?

Looks like Trump it is. At least he starts out with 75 million votes in his pocket.  All he has to do is flip a few thousand in a couple of swing states and he’s back in.  

15 hours ago, thegeneral said:

This ad is some weird shet. Anti-gay yet got a homo vibe 😂

Ronald is a weird, weird dude.

:lol:

Just came across this.

So he's going after trump for being pro LGBTQ, all while saying he's the "great wolf" in destroying LGBTQ, while flashing pics of greased up muscle men.

This can't be real.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

:lol:

Just came across this.

So he's going after trump for being pro LGBTQ, all while saying he's the "great wolf" in destroying LGBTQ, while flashing pics of greased up muscle men.

This can't be real.

Fantastic mistake by Meatball Ron’s campaign. It’s almost like the Trump camp put this out

@squistion has to acknowledge all that Donald did for the LGBT community

4 hours ago, HellToupee said:

Fantastic mistake by Meatball Ron’s campaign. It’s almost like the Trump camp put this out

@squistion has to acknowledge all that Donald did for the LGBT community

He was horrible for the LGBT community and I gave multiple examples of that in the LGBT+ thread in the PSA.

37 minutes ago, squistion said:

He was horrible for the LGBT community and I gave multiple examples of that in the LGBT+ thread in the PSA.

You’re blinded by hate gb

57 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

You’re blinded by hate gb

Didn't Trump do a victory lap for the recent SCOTUS decisions, including the one that sanctions discrimination against LGBTQ folks? He obviously is very happy with those decisions by the justices he appointed. 

Trump was not a friend of the LGBTQ community during his administration, and it was well documented (see LGBT+ thread in PSF). 

Donald Trump was the first president to appoint an out gay person to his cabinet.  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Donald Trump was the first president to appoint an out gay person to his cabinet.  

Ron DeSantis probably has an attack ad in the can about this. 

On 7/4/2023 at 1:58 PM, squistion said:

Didn't Trump do a victory lap for the recent SCOTUS decisions, including the one that sanctions discrimination against LGBTQ folks? He obviously is very happy with those decisions by the justices he appointed. 

Trump was not a friend of the LGBTQ community during his administration, and it was well documented (see LGBT+ thread in PSF). 

Right?  I mean, they don't even have Civil Rights!!!

12 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Right?  I mean, they don't even have Civil Rights!!!

They do, in some states like California, they have more than others. 

Has anyones rights ever been taken away via legislation? If they were, did SCOTUS uphold it? 

Many people are saying the clock is up on Ronald. Rumors abound that Rupert Murdoch is out shopping.

Tim Scott and Youngkin seem to be the new flavors of the month.

Conservative media continues to throw dirt on this guy. He doesn’t seem to have the charisma required to get the spot and is flailing badly at this point.

Too much effort going after this woke nonsense perhaps. People that this resonates with appear to already by in the Trump lane (probably rolling coal with Trump flags and Fock Your Feelings bumper stickers on their lifted truck 😂).

Ronald has always seemed like a whiny wimp to me but we’ll see what he’s got here.

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

Conservative media continues to throw dirt on this guy. He doesn’t seem to have the charisma required to get the spot and is flailing badly at this point.

Agree, he flamed out fast. I thought he'd hang in there for a while but apparently not. 

Ron’s been pushing fake history for decades.