Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Cuomo aide admits they hid nursing home data so feds wouldn’t find out

22 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What's the point of giving a state that is run by cuomo any vaccines if many of them are going bad because cuomo doesn't know how to manage them?

Why did they waste a whole hospital ship that he didn't need?  NY has lied about every single aspect of Covid from day 1.  

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Why did they waste a whole hospital ship that he didn't need?  NY has lied about every single aspect of Covid from day 1.  

cuomo was literally too busy writing a book on leadership as he was failing as a leader. And he and creepy joe are as tight as can be.

Birds of a feather flock together.

37 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What's the point of giving a state that is run by cuomo any vaccines if many of them are going bad because cuomo doesn't know how to manage them?

I agree. Florida shouldn't get them either

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/orange-county/it-hurts-some-covid-19-shots-being-thrown-away-before-use-leaving-dozens-unprotected-covid-19/U74MPMDHLVEYBLGRIP4X3KCCMA/

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

It doesn't get much more cringe worthy than this

Cringeworthy is right. Couldn't even get through it.

On 2/14/2021 at 11:56 AM, Kopy said:

I was just gonna post this. What was it? Last summer I believe. This f0cker was on TV every day slamming his fist on a desk. Me me me. New York New York New York. Liberal couch potatoes couldn't get enough of the guy.

Orange man bad. Cuomo is a hero. :rolleyes:

Liberals are so stupid, they will buy literally anything from a clown with a (D) next to his name. 

cuomo simply cannot stop blaming other people for the shlt he did. This time he said, "Patients put into nursing homes from hospitals did not bring covid into those nursing homes. It was the employees that brought covid into those homes."

:mellow:

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

cuomo simply cannot stop blaming other people for the shlt he did. This time he said, "Patients put into nursing homes from hospitals did not bring covid into those nursing homes. It was the employees that brought covid into those homes."

Throw him out!

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Accountability is not something ANY politician is interested in.  It would not surprise me if any of them worked harder to avoid culpability than actually doing their job.

I think what might get us riled up is the pompous way in which he conducts himself.  The pretense that he is on a higher moral ground, better than anyone else.

Why did he not leverage the USS Comfort :dunno:

• Thanks 1

It took one of his aides to admit they lied for anyone to find out.  Can you imagine how many lies nationwide we don’t know about with Covid? Anyone who thinks  this isn’t the tip of the iceberg is a simple fool. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It took one of his aides to admit they lied for anyone to find out.  Can you imagine how many lies nationwide we don’t know about with Covid? Anyone who thinks  this isn’t the tip of the iceberg is a simple fool. 

C’mon man.  You know the playbook by now.  Soon they'll be dismissing this as saying there wasn't widespread lies regarding covid numbers.  Nothing to see here. Move along. 

8 minutes ago, DonS said:

C’mon man.  You know the playbook by now.  Soon they'll be dismissing this as saying there wasn't widespread lies regarding covid numbers.  Nothing to see here. Move along. 

Think of every major event in the last twenty years. 9/11, Iraq war, mortgage fraud- meltdown, surveillance of us citizens, Benghazi, 2016 election, Russia hoax. Capital hill riot.To name a few.  We have been lied to at every turn by the media and our government. And now people are just willing to accept their word on Covid and election fraud? And if you question it you’re a nutty conspiracy theorist? You have to be a cuck and want to believe at this point. Whatever happened to trust but verify? Mostly peaceful. 

My grandparents are 83 and 89 and have been on a "list" for weeks with no success.

Why do young teachers get to go to the head of the line?  We were told this hardly spreads in schools?

21 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

My grandparents are 83 and 89 and have been on a "list" for weeks with no success.

Why do young teachers get to go to the head of the line?  We were told this hardly spreads in schools?

Your grandparents don’t have a union that pays off those in charge. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

this is so focked up. i know of personally like 10 healthy 30yo's who got vaccinated...none of them teachers or work in hospitals. my 80's parents can't get. wtf??????

also andrew cuomo is one of the sickest scumbags out there right now. he'd blame his own mother at this point. and all the socking media can't even ask him a tough question.

20 hours ago, porkbutt said:

this is so focked up. i know of personally like 10 healthy 30yo's who got vaccinated...none of them teachers or work in hospitals. my 80's parents can't get. wtf??????

Same here, although all of the young healthy non-healthcare workers that I know of that got it were in NJ.  My parents (~70) are in PA and basically had to stalk like 20 websites and ended up getting an appointment recently 2 hours away (I wanna say through Rite Aid)

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Same here, although all of the young healthy non-healthcare workers that I know of that got it were in NJ.  My parents (~70) are in PA and basically had to stalk like 20 websites and ended up getting an appointment recently 2 hours away (I wanna say through Rite Aid)

im in nj. it's bullsh;t. it's akin to taking an woman or child's seat on a liferaft. heatlhy 30yo's should be ashamed.

Hey, remember when USA Today cared about this?  Link

What about the clear concern from these virtuous folks? Link

Well, at least CNN is still trying to defend Cuomo, for now....  Link

And.....Trump still living rent free in their heads I see, LMFAO

Now, however, he's facing bipartisan calls for an investigation and limitations on his executive powers after a top aide said the administration delayed the release of data on Covid-19 deaths of long-term care facility residents because of concerns about a potential federal investigation by the Trump administration, at a time when former President Donald Trump was personally threatening Cuomo.

He'll be lucky to escape without criminal charges. To think, this dude was held up as the standard by the left. Disgusting.

They lie about everything. Think of any major event, let’s start with the Vietnam war, and through the China virus. All documented lies to the American people. Yet we are to believe the 2020 election was the most secure in history.  What are the odds we aren’t being lied to about that as well? Mostly peaceful.  

On 2/15/2021 at 3:49 PM, Fireballer said:

It doesn't get much more cringe worthy than this

Those retards in the movies should all be forced to sit down in a small room and forced to watch this over and over and over for a year while people walk by pointing at them and laughing.

This pile o sh1t is going down. The Ds have realized that they need to feed him to the lions at this point. Will be funny watching CNN barely cover it if at all.

3 hours ago, lod001 said:

This pile o sh1t is going down. The Ds have realized that they need to feed him to the lions at this point. Will be funny watching CNN barely cover it if at all.

The sad thing is he'll go down from playing grab ass rather than setting up old people to die alone in nursing homes and then covering it up. 

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, DonS said:

The sad thing is he'll go down from playing grab ass rather than setting up old people to die alone in nursing homes and then covering it up. 

Yup, this 

11 hours ago, BirdGang said:

Anyone know where I can get an autographed copy of his book?

Krusty and MDC probably have a couple extra copies.

11 hours ago, DonS said:

I think that's the thing that makes me the most angry. Ruined tens of thousands of lives 

I was a lot younger at the time, but it seems like his dad did a much better job as Governor.

21 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Those retards in the movies should all be forced to sit down in a small room and forced to watch this over and over and over for a year while people walk by pointing at them and laughing.

They are total morons. That video made me want to puke

3 hours ago, Mr. Hand said:

They are total morons. That video made me want to puke

It's unbelievable how dumb these people are and they are proud to show it off to the world.

4 hours ago, dogcows said:

I was a lot younger at the time, but it seems like his dad did a much better job as Governor.

Not really. NY was a mess until Gulliani and Pataki cleaned it up after him. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

It's unbelievable how dumb these people are and they are proud to show it off to the world.

And they are proud of it.

On 3/6/2021 at 9:15 AM, Gladiators said:

Krusty and MDC probably have a couple extra copies.

Ah yes, the fan club leaders. 

This is a prime example of Democrats. They will tear up the republican who did this and call for their resignation along with getting their followers to aggravate them into it. Yet when it happens to them it’s “I am NOT resigning”. Once they get power you have to forcefully take it away or else they won’t relinquish it 

Now a chick is coming out amd accusing him of reaching under her shirt for few grabs of boobie before she fought him off.

Keeps getting worse for cuomo on a sexual abuse standpoint, but that's good for him that  it deflects from his killing thousands of people.