Djgb13

Queue the mass shootings

4 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

No, I made one or two reasonable, intelligent comments in a thread back in November, and you and some of the other Clownzo lickspittles rudely pounced on me the same way you pounced on TK yesterday, much to our amusement.

You present a cornucopia of reasons why a reasonable discussion cannot be had with you. You struggle to even take a simple piece of factual information at face value.

If Clownzo told you the sky was green, you'd believe it without question and find any square peg to pound into a round hole to support your point.

You know nothing. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

A facts a fact. And the Muslims are starting up again.  They respected the Alpha, not this lump of mush.  

It was Obama who orchestrated the killing of Osama bin Laden.

• Haha 2

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

It was Obama who orchestrated the killing of Osama bin Laden.

And Biden advised against it. He’s brilliant.  Votes for the Iraq war and was against killing Obama. Complete loser, always has been. But OMB doesn’t tweet mean things at your vagina anymore so it’s all better. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And Biden advised against it. He’s brilliant.  Votes for the Iraq war and was against killing Obama. Complete loser, always has been. But OMB doesn’t tweet mean things at your vagina anymore so it’s all better. 

He Tweeted a lot of dumb things daily that made me laugh. So it didn't have the impact you think. Cry softly into your pillow.

3 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

Huh?  Mostly peaceful under Trump?  Did you not see all the violence last year?

There was a mass shooting every focking day last year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2020

Do you want 10,000 more examples of "mostly peaceful" coming from the left in this country? Or are these enough?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/04/us/blm-protests-peaceful-report-trnd/index.html

About 93% of racial justice protests in the US have been peaceful, a new report finds

https://time.com/5886348/report-peaceful-protests/

The vast majority of Black Lives Matter protests—more than 93%—have been peaceful

https://mashable.com/article/black-lives-matter-protests-peaceful/

Protests this summer were mostly peaceful and new data proves it

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Do you want 10,000 more examples of "mostly peaceful" coming from the left in this country? Or are these enough?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/04/us/blm-protests-peaceful-report-trnd/index.html

About 93% of racial justice protests in the US have been peaceful, a new report finds

https://time.com/5886348/report-peaceful-protests/

The vast majority of Black Lives Matter protests—more than 93%—have been peaceful

https://mashable.com/article/black-lives-matter-protests-peaceful/

Protests this summer were mostly peaceful and new data proves it

You're an idiot if you think last year was a peaceful year.  Crime was up everywhere, don't give me this crap about BLM protests, dummy.

48 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Entire cities were not burning last summer, but "our cities are burning" is a common alt-righty phrase, so that's what I'm working with. 

If the mindset here is that if the blame for all of our nation's problems can be laid at the feet of the sitting president, the blame for the cities you think were burning last summer falls upon Clownzo.

If the Colorado shooting is indicative of "Biden's America," as was posted earlier, then the Las Vegas shooting is indicative of Clownzo's America, as was the Capitol attack and the so-called burning cities of last summer.

The larger point here is the taking of something and twisting it to favor your beloved ex-president or to cast negativity upon Biden.

The complexity of these issues runs deeper than most of the booger-eating morons in this forearm are willing to dig, so the possibility of having a reasonable, cerebral-stimulating discussion here is close to non-existent.

LOL, is that what it is?

1 hour ago, MDC said:

That’s a good point. We should enact mandatory criminal background checks, immediate reporting of all lost or stolen firearms, and criminal liability for gun owners whose unreported lost/stolen weapons or improperly secured firearms are later used in a crime. :thumbsup: 

I'd actually be ok with that... well, not completely but in principle.

I think an obstacle you'd encounter would be on the lost/stolen aspect.  You'd have to prove that the gun owner knew he lost it or it had been stolen.  For example, what if someone has it locked in their room... had a party and someone snuck in and stole it.  Two days later, someone gets killed with that gun.  They go to this guys house and he says it's locked away, but finds out it's gone.  Prove he knew it was missing.  Remember, innocent until proven guilty.  Good luck with that.

Now, I'm all in favor of a massive fine and a loss of license, but criminal liability?  No, I'm not going there.

2 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Where did I blame Clownzo? Clownzo was president at the time. Clownzo is over the country. Cities are under Clownzo, with a certain level of autonomy. The cities burned under Clownzo. Nowhere did I say Clownzo himself went out and set the cities on fire. He would have had to compromise his precious Twitter time to do that.

We essentially traded Drobs for this unfunny doosh?

51 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

No, I made one or two reasonable, intelligent comments in a thread back in November, and you and some of the other Clownzo lickspittles rudely pounced on me the same way you pounced on TK yesterday, much to our amusement.

You present a cornucopia of reasons why a reasonable discussion cannot be had with you. You struggle to even take a simple piece of factual information at face value.

If Clownzo told you the sky was green, you'd believe it without question and find any square peg to pound into a round hole to support your point.

Just stop with your nonsense. I have no idea why you are allowed to post like this.

8 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

He’s a troll. He gets off on it.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Just stop with your nonsense. I have no idea why you are allowed to post like this.

Why do you follow me around like some of my cats? Your obsession of me is both amusing and disturbing.

Why do you follow me around like some of my cats? Your obsession of me is both amusing and disturbing.

Just calling you out for you BS. Enjoy your cats.

35 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

You're an idiot if you think last year was a peaceful year.  Crime was up everywhere, don't give me this crap about BLM protests, dummy.

:lol: I'm just throwing back in your face what the loony leftists were repeating over and over again all of last year.  They cause all the violence, then say over and over again it was mostly peaceful.

And how about the kids in cages act they put on? From Feb. 2020. And then these idiots go on and elect Biden and there have already been at least 10,000 flooded into those cages already this year. Liberals are sooo dumb. Record pace. :lol:

(CNN)Chain-link cages with mannequins that look like children appeared Monday throughout Des Moines, Iowa, to make a bold statement about immigration.

The hair and shoes of each "child" poke out from underneath silver thermal blankets. The mannequins play recordings of children who have been detained, many whom are heard crying from inside the cage installation.
The realistic mannequins were meant to represent migrant children who have been detained at the US-Mexico border and other centers in the United States, said immigration advocacy group RAICES.
"The horrors at our border and throughout our immigration system are too often ignored by the public and politicians," said Erika Andiola, the chief advocacy officer for RAICES, in a statement. "We're asking people in Iowa and across the country: Don't look away from the terrors enacted in your name."

4 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Just calling you out for you BS. Enjoy your cats.

How's that working out for you, butter britches?

:first:

How's that working out for you, butter britches?

:first:

Play with your cats, troll boy.

I see that the Obamas decided to weigh-in with their empty gestures...

5 minutes ago, posty said:

I see that the Obamas decided to weigh-in with their empty gestures...

Biden on TV right now asking for more gun control.  I think he spent more time talking about gun control than he did the victims.  Disgusting.  Sounds like something GobbleDog would do.

1 hour ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

Al-Issa

Dude a muslim, probably targeted whites.  Hate Crime.

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2021/03/23/king-soopers-shooting-ahmad-al-issa-suspected-killing-10/

Ahmad Al-Issa

....FB page has been scrubbed, twitter Karens have deleted their tweets about angry white men with AR-15s, and publishing his name will end all grandstanding media coverage.

The next you will hear of it will be the funeral for the officer who was killed.  No mention will be made of muslim terrorist.

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

Yup. Life ain’t fair.  

I bet it would take less than six degrees of Facebook dopes to connect the two.  

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Biden on TV right now asking for more gun control.  I think he spent more time talking about gun control than he did the victims.  Disgusting.  Sounds like something GobbleDog would do.

What the hell did I do?  Yes, I favor very strict gun control.  Sorry we disagree, but don't take it personally. I don't.

38 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Play with your cats, troll boy.

Hello, cowgirl, Mr. Hand (hello, cowgirl Mr. Hand)
Is this place at your command?
Can I stay here for a while?
Can I see your sweet, sweet smile?
Old enough now to change your name
When so many love you is it the same?
It's the woman in you that makes you want to play this game
Hello, ruby in the dust (hello, ruby in the dust)
Has your Hand begun to rust?
After all the sin we've had
I was hopin' that we'd turn bad
Old enough now, to change your name
Hello, woman of my dreams (hello, woman of my dreams)
Is this not the way it seems?
Purple words on a gray background
To be a woman and to be turned down
Old enough now to change your name

27 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

What the hell did I do?  Yes, I favor very strict gun control.  Sorry we disagree, but don't take it personally. I don't.

I don't take anything on this bored personally.   Not sure what your problem with my post is.  I compared you to the POTUS.  You should be proud!

46 minutes ago, Strike said:

I think he spent more time talking about gun control than he did the victims.

The victims must have been white...

Just now, JustinCharge said:

why do muslims hate us?

There are radical elements in all religious faiths.

Here is a fascinating piece on the far right's religion radicalization:

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2018/holy-hate-far-right’s-radicalization-religion

White supremacists, sovereign citizens, militia extremists and violent anti-abortion adherents use religious concepts and scripture to justify threats, criminal activity and violence. This discussion of religious extremism should not be confused with someone being extremely religious. It should also not be misconstrued as an assault on Christianity. Rather, it represents an exploration of the links between violent right-wing extremism and its exploitation of Christianity and other religions to gain a better understanding of how American extremists recruit, radicalize and mobilize their adherents toward violence and terrorism.

White Supremacy

Researchers have long known that white supremacists, such as adherents of Christian Identity (a racist, antisemitic religious philosophy) and racial Nordic mythology, use religion to justify acts of violence and condone criminal activity. Lesser known are the ways other white supremacy groups, such as the Ku Klux Klan and the Creativity Movement (formerly known as the Church of Creator or World Church of the Creator), incorporate religious teachings, texts, and symbolism into their group ideology and activities to justify violating the law and committing violent acts.

The Kloran, a universal KKK handbook, features detailed descriptions of the roles and responsibilities of various KKK positions, ceremonies, and procedures. There are many biblical references in the Kloran, as well as biblical symbolism in the detailed KKK ceremonies. Also, the KKK’s primary symbol (e.g. “Blood Drop Cross” or Mystic Insignia of a Klansman) — a white cross with a red tear drop at the center — symbolizes the atonement and sacrifice of Jesus Christ and those willing to die in his name.

• Haha 1

Gun control = Take guns away from good law abiding citizens and let the criminals keep doing what they are doing except with zero resistance from the good people. 

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

why do muslims hate us?

Maybe they had rusty over for dinner and think we all act like him.

Al-Issa

Dude a muslim, probably targeted whites.  Hate Crime.

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2021/03/23/king-soopers-shooting-ahmad-al-issa-suspected-killing-10/

Whelp this story will disappear real quick.

Maybe if the FBI was investigating real criminals instead of people taking selfies at the capital and posting memes on the internet this attack could have been stopped.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Media don't control narrative at all.  

"Race and Inclusion Editor at USA TODAY" and "Deadspin" editor

What's funny (not really funny) is 51% of all mass shooters are black. But yeah "it's always an angry white man"

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Can't let a crisis go to waste...

26 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Media don't control narrative at all.  

"Race and Inclusion Editor at USA TODAY" and "Deadspin" editor

You'd think these dumb whoores would stop trying to piss us off. :dunno: