dogcows

Matt Gaetz’s boy toy

Gaetz showed nude photos of women he said he'd slept with to lawmakers, sources tell CNN

Rep. Matt Gaetz, the Florida Republican being investigated by the Justice Department over sex trafficking allegations, made a name for himself when he arrived on Capitol Hill as a conservative firebrand on TV and staunch defender of then-President Donald Trump. Behind the scenes, Gaetz gained a reputation in Congress over his relationships with women and bragging about his sexual escapades to his colleagues, multiple sources told CNN.

Gaetz allegedly showed off to other lawmakers photos and videos of nude women he said he had slept with, the sources told CNN, including while on the House floor. The sources, including two people directly shown the material, said Gaetz displayed the images of women on his phone and talked about having sex with them. One of the videos showed a naked woman with a hula hoop, according to one source.

Class act.  :thumbsup:

This man look like Butthead from Beavis and Butthead. 

Ruh roh

The former Florida tax official whose criminal case led to a sex trafficking investigation of Rep. Matt Gaetz has agreed to plead guilty to six of the charges against him and to cooperate with federal investigators, court filings show.

In a copy of the plea agreement submitted in federal court in Orlando on Friday, Joel Greenberg said he will plead guilty to charges of identity theft, stalking, wire fraud, conspiracy to bribe a public official and sex trafficking of a minor — a fraction of the 33 charges that prosecutors had already slapped him with.

The filing also said he agrees “to cooperate fully with the United States in the investigation and prosecution of other persons, and to testify, subject to prosecution for perjury or making a false statement, fully and truthfully before any federal court proceeding or federal grand jury in connection with the charges in this case.”

If he cooperates fully, the government will seek a reduced sentence. A judge will hold a hearing on the proposed deal on Monday.

29 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Ruh roh

The former Florida tax official whose criminal case led to a sex trafficking investigation of Rep. Matt Gaetz has agreed to plead guilty to six of the charges against him and to cooperate with federal investigators, court filings show.

In a copy of the plea agreement submitted in federal court in Orlando on Friday, Joel Greenberg said he will plead guilty to charges of identity theft, stalking, wire fraud, conspiracy to bribe a public official and sex trafficking of a minor — a fraction of the 33 charges that prosecutors had already slapped him with.

The filing also said he agrees “to cooperate fully with the United States in the investigation and prosecution of other persons, and to testify, subject to prosecution for perjury or making a false statement, fully and truthfully before any federal court proceeding or federal grand jury in connection with the charges in this case.”

If he cooperates fully, the government will seek a reduced sentence. A judge will hold a hearing on the proposed deal on Monday.

:lol: Holy jump to conclusions batman.

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Must be a solid case. :lol:

I suggest we hold off judgement to see what evidence is presented to figure out if we're looking at a real crime or a political hit job. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I suggest we hold off judgement to see what evidence is presented to figure out if we're looking at a real crime or a political hit job. 

Much as I don’t like Gaetz, I have to agree. A lot of it sounds overstated, like he engaged in “human trafficking” when really they rounded up a couple hookers and took em on a trip. Even the 17 year old one, sounds bad but age of consent is below that in many states. My suspicion is there’s more to it, but maybe not

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Frat boy is going to serve time---book it.

On 5/15/2021 at 12:37 PM, IGotWorms said:

Much as I don’t like Gaetz, I have to agree. A lot of it sounds overstated, like he engaged in “human trafficking” when really they rounded up a couple hookers and took em on a trip. Even the 17 year old one, sounds bad but age of consent is below that in many states. My suspicion is there’s more to it, but maybe not

Kind of incredible that the GOP isn’t demanding his resignation. Al Franken was accused of squeezing somebody’s waist, and unwanted kissing… and was forced to resign. Meanwhile, the party of “family values” seems to be ok with Gaetz paying teenagers for sex.

3 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Kind of incredible that the GOP isn’t demanding his resignation. Al Franken was accused of squeezing somebody’s waist, and unwanted kissing… and was forced to resign. Meanwhile, the party of “family values” seems to be ok with Gaetz paying teenagers for sex.

Link to any republicans demanding Franken resign? That came from the left. Nice try. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Link to any republicans demanding Franken resign? That came from the left. Nice try. 

???? Not sure you read my post. The GOP claims to be the family values party, but they are more lenient with their members when it comes to sexual misconduct than the Dems.

But if you insist:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/mitch-mcconnell-al-franken-should-resign

• Thanks 1

The last GOP president openly campaigned for pedophile Roy Moore.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MDC said:

The last GOP president openly campaigned for pedophile Roy Moore.

So beastiality is different I'm guessing? 

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

Unwanted kissing is rape today.  Your teams rules.

4 hours ago, dogcows said:

???? Not sure you read my post. The GOP claims to be the family values party, but they are more lenient with their members when it comes to sexual misconduct than the Dems.

But if you insist:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/mitch-mcconnell-al-franken-should-resign

I don’t care what he says. The pressure on Franken originated from and was carried about by the left. If it was just MCConnell they wouldn’t have listened. Now get a quote from Democratic senators, like Cristian Gillibrand 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t care what he says. The pressure on Franken originated from and was carried about by the left. If it was just MCConnell they wouldn’t have listened. Now get a quote from Democratic senators, like Cristian Gillibrand 

When you get the quote you asked for (the top GOP member of the Senate no less) it’s still not good enough for you. That’s not even moving the goalposts. It’s like 1988 in Buffalo and the goalposts are being taken right out of stadium…

And you’ve still completely missed the point. How can the GOP claim to support family values when they refuse to call on Gaetz to resign? The Dems seem to be showing much better commitment to family values than the GOP.

23 minutes ago, dogcows said:

When you get the quote you asked for (the top GOP member of the Senate no less) it’s still not good enough for you. That’s not even moving the goalposts. It’s like 1988 in Buffalo and the goalposts are being taken right out of stadium…

And you’ve still completely missed the point. How can the GOP claim to support family values when they refuse to call on Gaetz to resign? The Dems seem to be showing much better commitment to family values than the GOP.

Ok, you got a quote from a prominent Republican. But you know and I know whew the pressure that counts came from concerning Franken. And I’m sure if the allegations against Gaetz are true there will be a call to resign. But see, I don’t care about their morals. They are trash for the most part. 

On 5/15/2021 at 11:37 AM, IGotWorms said:

like he engaged in “human trafficking” when really they rounded up a couple hookers and took em on a trip.

I've never heard of this guy before today, but I'll go ahead and assume he's like most politicians on both sides of the aisle. A person who, when it comes right down to it, doesn't really care about the middle class. That being said, couldn't agree more that "human trafficking" is thrown out there way too often. 

57 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok, you got a quote from a prominent Republican. But you know and I know whew the pressure that counts came from concerning Franken. And I’m sure if the allegations against Gaetz are true there will be a call to resign. But see, I don’t care about their morals. They are trash for the most part. 

Holy Fail Batman...you lost, sack up and admit it.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Holy Fail Batman...you lost, sack up and admit it.

I said he got a Republican. My premise is still on point.  The pressure came from the left. Suck it. You know I’m right. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

The MSM screaming for the heads of Republican officials doesn’t budge Republicans. Everyone remembers how they tried this sh1t, lying their asses off, with Justice Kavenaugh, as well with President Trump, and so everyone knows the MSM is full of fabrication and lies. 

Eventually, the evidence will be presented, the allegations will be combined and gel into a formal accusation. At that time, we’ll make a decision. I wouldn’t throw Matt Gaetz under the bus based on unproven allegations from activists in institutions like the media or FBI. That just empowers them to keep lying.

Speaking for myself, I was one of the last people off the Bill Cosby bandwagon. I loved the guy. But, you know, enough credible accusations came about and there was no standing up for him anymore. As for Matt Gaetz, I haven’t looked at this story closely yet. I can wait.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Update? 

The investigation ended with nothing. It looks like yet another political hit job. In a decent, functional, healthy alternate universe, this would have never been a story in the first place.

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Update? 

Haven't you heard?

On 5/15/2021 at 7:03 PM, Mike Honcho said:

Frat boy is going to serve time---book it.

• Haha 1

On 3/31/2021 at 12:40 PM, dogcows said:

The molester tries to paint himself as the victim. Nobody’s buying it (well maybe a couple rubes are). Lock him up with the rest of the pervs. 

Wait, you're in here constantly defending pedophiles and pedophilia ways. All in a sudden you have a problem with it? Hypocritical much?? 

Matt Gaetz hired a convicted war criminal as a legislative aide. The guy murdered a prisoner during an interrogation, and served 8 years in jail. Only the best people for Matt Gaetz.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/matt-gaetzs-legislative-aide-is-a-convicted-war-criminal-who-murdered-an-afghan-civilian-and-dumped-his-body-in-a-latrine/ar-AA19hyux

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/5/2023 at 7:52 AM, League Champion said:

Wait, you're in here constantly defending pedophiles and pedophilia ways. All in a sudden you have a problem with it? Hypocritical much?? 

Do as they say, not as they do. 

I guess...:dunno:

We gave this story enough time to develop. I don't know fock all about Matt Gaetz's private live, but I do know that if there was any fire to go with this smoke, that for sure Biden's DOJ and the corporate media would have sung it from the mountaintops long ago. Instead, they just went into radio silence mode to allow him to continue to be character assassinated with allegations.

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

We gave this story enough time to develop. I don't know fock all about Matt Gaetz's private live, but I do know that if there was any fire to go with this smoke, that for sure Biden's DOJ and the corporate media would have sung it from the mountaintops long ago. Instead, they just went into radio silence mode to allow him to continue to be character assassinated with allegations.

He will be Floridas next governor 

• Haha 1