Cdub100

BLM Trap 100 people in a Grocery store.

,A prominent DJ in Buffalo for 97 for an exchange on how he likes his toast cooked and what setting...started saying Halle Berry....said it was on a scale of how he liked his women.....said never a Serena...ton of flack.  Canned just now.  Other 2 suspended.  

Hes a dumbass for thinking he could say that right now without severe repercussions.  Maybe he wanted out. Dont feel sorry for him.

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

,A prominent DJ in Buffalo for 97 for an exchange on how he likes his toast cooked and what setting...started saying Halle Berry....said it was on a scale of how he liked his women.....said never a Serena...ton of flack.  Canned just now.  Other 2 suspended.  

Hes a dumbass for thinking he could say that right now without severe repercussions.  Maybe he wanted out. Dont feel sorry for him.

Or maybe he thinks he can parlay the fracas into a more lucrative career as a Ben Shapiro\Joe Rogan type.

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Or maybe he thinks he can parlay the fracas into a more lucrative career as a Ben Shapiro\Joe Rogan type.

Hopefully.

12 minutes ago, dogcows said:

There’s more to this than just a 15-second clip.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/blm-trapped-100-shoppers-in-wegmans-in-rochester-explained/

As Paul Harvey liked to say: “Now you know the rest of the story.”

Any word on that mentally disabled man burned alive by the two balck teens in Rochester last week? Seems that should be a bigger concern. Dog bites man I guess. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Any word on that mentally disabled man burned alive by the two balck teens in Rochester last week? Seems that should be a bigger concern. Dog bites man I guess. 

Maybe they were having a bad day? Seemed like a fair justification to the cops for the massage-parlor killer…

Seriously though, that story is messed up - 14 and 16 year old kids doing something like that? Disgusting.

Can we all stop killing each other now please? Thanks.

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Can we all stop killing each other now please? 

Who on this site is killing anyone? 

16 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Wegmans actually has decent prices on their grocery items.   They just make all their money on the prepared stuff

It could have been a Walmart and the same principle would apply. Wegmans wasn’t the target. 

8 hours ago, dogcows said:

Maybe they were having a bad day? Seemed like a fair justification to the cops for the massage-parlor killer…

Seriously though, that story is messed up - 14 and 16 year old kids doing something like that? Disgusting.

There's also more to the story about the "had a bad day" comment during the press conference for the massage parlor killings. Be consistent and look for all the information regardless of the story.

8 hours ago, dogcows said:

Classic Newbie, only thing missing are the emojis.

5 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

There's also more to the story about the "had a bad day" comment during the press conference for the massage parlor killings. Be consistent and look for all the information regardless of the story.

That is the point I was trying to make exactly. Thanks for the assist :cheers:

On 3/24/2021 at 8:24 PM, listen2me 23 said:

Yep, you can only make fun of white people, because that’s how racism actually looks 

OK, I have been trying really hard to understand and follow the new rules.    People who think like me lost the philosophical & political battle and I have to learn and be better at being a US citizen in our more understanding and empathetic culture.    I also now understand that I must always fight racism every day and in every way because I am the problem.

So a white woman wearing a gorilla mask threw an egg at a black governor candidate for the largest state in the nation.   He's not a nobody, he's actually got an OK chance of actually being the next governor of a state with 40 million people.    Other white people threatened and were physically aggressive to people around the black governor candidate, including throwing punches.    The candidate had to be stuffed into a car and whisked away from a crowd of angry white people.  

OK, I think I have finally got the hang of this:    What time and where are we showing up for the protests?   Will it be in every major city in the nation or is there a website I should check to see if a city near me is having one?    Is there an estimate on how long after the protests start before we riot?    An hour?   2?   Wait til midnight?    I am really hoping that we don't burn anything down because this is my first time and I don't want to push it until I am more experienced with this stuff.    It still feels kind of weird to me, but "when in Rome. . . "  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

The fake call to fight racism against blacks will only continue until the elites use that energy to successfully flip the US into a dictatorship.  Then they will kill all the blacks quietly off screen.  

Jen Psaki insists that it is irresponsible to say that Americans were "trapped" in Wegmans.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

The fake call to fight racism against blacks will only continue until the elites use that energy to successfully flip the US into a dictatorship.  Then they will kill all the blacks quietly off screen.  

Well, I was with you on the first part,  but you kind of lost me on the 2nd.    A bit extreme. . . 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bill E. said:

Jen Psaki insists that it is irresponsible to say that Americans were "trapped" in Wegmans.

She'll soon be contradicted by another member of the admin saying people get trapped in Wegmans "all the time" . 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Well, I was with you on the first part,  but you kind of lost me on the 2nd.    A bit extreme. . . 

China has routinely been committing genocide for decades.  They obvious think blacks are animals are want to kill them all too.  And if you don't think that's going to happen here if we become a dictatorship, you are silly.

14 hours ago, Masshole said:

OK, I have been trying really hard to understand and follow the new rules.    People who think like me lost the philosophical & political battle and I have to learn and be better at being a US citizen in our more understanding and empathetic culture.    I also now understand that I must always fight racism every day and in every way because I am the problem.

So a white woman wearing a gorilla mask threw an egg at a black governor candidate for the largest state in the nation.   He's not a nobody, he's actually got an OK chance of actually being the next governor of a state with 40 million people.    Other white people threatened and were physically aggressive to people around the black governor candidate, including throwing punches.    The candidate had to be stuffed into a car and whisked away from a crowd of angry white people.  

OK, I think I have finally got the hang of this:    What time and where are we showing up for the protests?   Will it be in every major city in the nation or is there a website I should check to see if a city near me is having one?    Is there an estimate on how long after the protests start before we riot?    An hour?   2?   Wait til midnight?    I am really hoping that we don't burn anything down because this is my first time and I don't want to push it until I am more experienced with this stuff.    It still feels kind of weird to me, but "when in Rome. . . "  

Racism only exists when the "victim" is a Democrat.  This has been proven.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

This.  It is very simple.  Rules for thee.  Democrats and their voters have been very consistent with this.  One of thr very few things they show consistency with.

they out yet?

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If yous a black and have Republican political views hate to break it to ya - YOU AIN'T BLACK!  C'MON MAN!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

There has to be some reasonable people who got swept up in all of the BLM stuff last year who see this, right?    How can you consider yourself a semi-serious person and not see the double standard?    And once you've seen that, you have to push yourself away from that table, don't you?   

31 minutes ago, Masshole said:

There has to be some reasonable people who got swept up in all of the BLM stuff last year who see this, right?    How can you consider yourself a semi-serious person and not see the double standard?    And once you've seen that, you have to push yourself away from that table, don't you?   

It's pretty easy.  They think they're right.  They believe that everything they do is justified.

The FBI sent 8 agents to investigate the Bubba Wallace "noose" incident (AKA a garage door pull down rope).       Attacking a candidate for governor should mean at least 20 agents, right?

Just now, Masshole said:

The FBI sent 8 agents to investigate the Bubba Wallace "noose" incident (AKA a garage door pull down rope).       Attacking a candidate for governor should mean at least 20 agents, right?

Only if the candidate was a Democrat.  Black Republican's aren't considered "Black".

7 minutes ago, Masshole said:

That will depend on whether or not that governor is within the "protected" class.....Democrat......

• Thanks 1

First thing I would do if I was a customer in that supermarket is go to the deli and get a couple knives. Then pick them off one by one. 

"Clean up on aisle 5, 6 and 9."