Jump to content
kozmiq

Can we all agree that Derek Chauvin killed George Floyd

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I must be in your DNA.  You just don’t get it.  

It must be in your DNA that you accept that police should beat and kill non-violent unarmed BLACK criminals while bringing burgers to comfort WHITE mass murderers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, peenie said:

It must be in your DNA that you accept that police should beat and kill non-violent unarmed BLACK criminals while bringing burgers to comfort WHITE mass murderers. 

Do you have any data to back this up or are you just talking out your A$$ again?

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No one beat OJ either. Why do you fall for such foolish propaganda? 

I bet her daughter doesn't.  She's not an idiot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, peenie said:

And yet, no one beat Dylan Roof and he was not a model citizen. 

There's video footage of Dylan Roof getting arrested; he surrendered peacefully which is a pretty effective way to assure that you won't get beaten by cops. There's likely a reason that we haven't seen a single video instance of a crew of cops beating a handcuffed man prone on the ground prone on the ground in all the thirty years since Rodney King. George Floyd is the worst we've seen and this entire forum condemned it when that video footage first went viral and it looked to all of us like a cop snuffing the life out of the man. Really, look at the first five(ish) pages of that thread. Only later, after we got the toxicology report, and other things like more body cam angles, did people start to question their initial reaction.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

There's video footage of Dylan Roof getting arrested; he surrendered peacefully which is a pretty effective way to assure that you won't get beaten by cops. There's likely a reason that we haven't seen a single video instance of a crew of cops beating a handcuffed man prone on the ground prone on the ground in all the thirty years since Rodney King. George Floyd is the worst we've seen and this entire forum condemned it when that video footage first went viral and it looked to all of us like a cop snuffing the life out of the man. Really, look at the first five(ish) pages of that thread. Only later, after we got the toxicology report, and other things like more body cam angles, did people start to question their initial reaction.

You mean only later, after Fox News told you to?

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

COVID killed Floyd and Chauvin is a patsy...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

There's video footage of Dylan Roof getting arrested; he surrendered peacefully which is a pretty effective way to assure that you won't get beaten by cops. There's likely a reason that we haven't seen a single video instance of a crew of cops beating a handcuffed man prone on the ground prone on the ground in all the thirty years since Rodney King. George Floyd is the worst we've seen and this entire forum condemned it when that video footage first went viral and it looked to all of us like a cop snuffing the life out of the man. Really, look at the first five(ish) pages of that thread. Only later, after we got the toxicology report, and other things like more body cam angles, did people start to question their initial reaction.

Volty, you are my favorite...unless of course you hide your true opinions under one of these appalling aliases. 

But, George was quite complaint according the tapes I saw. Please show me where George Floyd needed to be subdued under the police officer's knee? Why does his drug levels matter if he was behaving non-violently? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, peenie said:

Volty, you are my favorite...unless of course you hide your true opinions under one of these appalling aliases. 

But, George was quite complaint according the tapes I saw. Please show me where George Floyd needed to be subdued under the police officer's knee? Why does his drug levels matter if he was behaving non-violently? 

Well also Dylan Roof had just murdered a sh1tload of people in cold blood. Terrible analogy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, peenie said:

Volty, you are my favorite...unless of course you hide your true opinions under one of these appalling aliases. 

But, George was quite complaint according the tapes I saw. Please show me where George Floyd needed to be subdued under the police officer's knee? Why does his drug levels matter if he was behaving non-violently? 

Are you really this misinformed?  And why does it matter whether he complained or not?  :doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the Dylan Roof stuff. Especially when they bring up he got Burger King. It’s a perfect illustration of how ignorant most people are when it comes to police work. And yet so many have no issue running their mouths with out asking why. I laugh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I love the Dylan Roof stuff. Especially when they bring up he got Burger King. It’s a perfect illustration of how ignorant most people are when it comes to police work. And yet so many have no issue running their mouths with out asking why. I laugh. 

Well, in Peenie's case, we know she starts from a conclusion and works her way back to a premise.  Which is the exact opposite way she should be thinking.  It's actually quite difficult to believe she's a "scientist."  I'm becoming more and more convinced she just works in a lab making sure the test tubes are clean.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IGotWorms said:

You mean only later, after Fox News told you to?

You don't understand me at all. I see full well how the game is played and I am the last person here who regurgitates talking points and spin from any media outlet. I do think Fox does generally a good job, especially compared to other corporate MSM outlets, but the days of trusting the news and counting on them to retain any journalistic ethics and integrity are behind up. Edward R. Murrow and Walter Cronkite are in the rear view mirror, and straight news is essentially dead. It's now about clicks and spin and it's outrage produced by activist 20-somethings with agendas that generates those. 

If I care enough about a story, I go to the original source materials and do my own homework. But that's a lot of work and I have really cut back on my news intake recently. Granted, nowadays, I don't pay attention to the news too much as it makes me ill, I've cut back quite a bit, and so am off my game and maybe am a bit less sharp with this Chauvin/Floyd stuff than I may be. I don't follow the trial testimony, I don't have the time, I have to go with the news coverage, but I've made it a point to be familiar with the hard evidence: video footage and audio. I've not read the autopsy reports but understand the points. 

Speaking for myself, I'm presently looking at convicting him of manslaughter. There was a time when I was supporting 2nd degree murder, but that does not seem to be the case. 

I'd like to see the full testimony that Mike Honcho provided from the police trainer personally because what she said is hugely important to get right and I don't in the slightest trust the MSM to report it correctly as I see them lie all the time now.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whatever the hell happens with the guy (Floyd/Chauvin).... whatever the fock happens....  the thing that pisses me off the most.... which I am 100% correct about....

 

George Floyd was a bottom dwelling piece of throw away trash  that does NOT deserve and should NOT be called a hero.

 

Guilty/Not Guilty...this...that...the other.... can be argued, I'm sure with valid points, etc.... on both sides. ...

 

The one thing I'm sure of ....He is NOT a hero...not to any good human anyway. 


A woman threatening/beating/raping drug using felon is NOT a hero.  Whether Chauvin is found guilty or not guilty, he (Chauvin) should be given an award for ridding our streets of a punk as thug, good for nothing sewer rat. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, peenie said:

And yet, no one beat Dylan Roof and he was not a model citizen. 

I know this is a waste, but here ya go.  If the media actually reported the nuance of all police shootings, no one would ever buy into the "cops shoot black people" narrative. 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

This is how arrests should go

 

If that is real.... that guy that got arrested is hilarious. 
"acquire limited edition" coins. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, peenie said:

Volty, you are my favorite...unless of course you hide your true opinions under one of these appalling aliases. 

But, George was quite complaint according the tapes I saw. Please show me where George Floyd needed to be subdued under the police officer's knee? Why does his drug levels matter if he was behaving non-violently? 

My only alias is Kim Jong Il and I very seldom pull it out as he enjoys living his quiet life in Costa Rica with Amy Winehouse too much.

As for George Floyd, no didn't seem to be resisting too badly and he was handcuffed, but then he did get out of the back of the police car. Together with his complainants of being unable to breathe, it's why I think the kneeling on him was a horrible idea. While I do think it was the drugs cocktail and Covid that killed him, the positional asphyxiation and the knee at worst exacerbated the situation and may well have been what put him over the top. 

Am I beyond a reasonable doubt the knee and position killed him? As it stands, not even close, the opposite, I'm beyond a reasonable doubt it was the drugs/covid. But I AM beyond a reasonable doubt that they showed no regard for him, were neglectful, and handled the situation poorly and there's a legitimate chance Floyd could have pulled out of the situation alive had he received medical care and intervention instead.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, peenie said:

And yet, no one beat Dylan Roof and he was not a model citizen. 

Oh. Is that -- how it -- ? oh. Okay.

Here ya go.

If this isn't proof....nothing is.


Black men attack police:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_9sZ0YlkvU

 

You still gonna claim they are innocent?


: popcorn while waiting:

 

I'm guessing Peenie doesn't reply.  She knows I'm correct.

:more popcorn:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Whatever the hell happens with the guy (Floyd/Chauvin).... whatever the fock happens....  the thing that pisses me off the most.... which I am 100% correct about....

 

George Floyd was a bottom dwelling piece of throw away trash  that does NOT deserve and should NOT be called a hero.

 

Guilty/Not Guilty...this...that...the other.... can be argued, I'm sure with valid points, etc.... on both sides. ...

 

The one thing I'm sure of ....He is NOT a hero...not to any good human anyway. 


A woman threatening/beating/raping drug using felon is NOT a hero.  Whether Chauvin is found guilty or not guilty, he (Chauvin) should be given an award for ridding our streets of a punk as thug, good for nothing sewer rat. 

I was with you until the last half of the last sentence. Floyd is no hero. He was a career criminal and should not have been on the street at all as that gun to the pregnant woman's belly should have been far more than the 7 years (7ish I forget exactly), whatever he got for it. But he did do his time, it's for the Minnesota judicial system to figure these things out, not some internet schmuck like me to decide them. 

90% of the time, in things like this I take the cop's side. Cops on beats like Chauvin's should be given awards for dealing with scum like this on a daily basis on our behalf. But not Chauvin himself, he focked this situation up. Not as horribly as it appeared at first glance, but still bad enough.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cloaca du jour said:

This is how arrests should go

 

Ayy watch you fingers bootyhole man!!!   :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I was with you until the last half of the last sentence. Floyd is no hero. He was a career criminal and should not have been on the street at all as that gun to the pregnant woman's belly should have been far more than the 7 years (7ish I forget exactly), whatever he got for it. But he did do his time, it's for the Minnesota judicial system to figure these things out, not some internet schmuck like me to decide them. 

90% of the time, in things like this I take the cop's side. Cops on beats like Chauvin's should be given awards for dealing with scum like this on a daily basis on out behalf. But not Chauvin himself, he focked this situation up. Not as horribly as it appeared at first glance, but still bad enough.

If career criminals on the streets, THIS sort of situation will continue happening at the same frequency until the end of time.

Personally, I'd rather NOT see this sort of thing happen. 

If criminals like this (white/black/asian/hmong/amish/etc) are gotten rid of...that is one that will NEVER cause another issue like this again.  If 10 are gotten rid of, that is 10 less folks out there that will cause issues for a cop, a kid, someone's wife, husband, store owner, etc. 

And when this is done, IF Chauvin is found innocent...I'm guessing you will still not say he is innocent--am I correct? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

If career criminals on the streets, THIS sort of situation will continue happening at the same frequency until the end of time.

Personally, I'd rather NOT see this sort of thing happen. 

If criminals like this (white/black/asian/hmong/amish/etc) are gotten rid of...that is one that will NEVER cause another issue like this again.  If 10 are gotten rid of, that is 10 less folks out there that will cause issues for a cop, a kid, someone's wife, husband, store owner, etc. 

And when this is done, IF Chauvin is found innocent...I'm guessing you will still not say he is innocent--am I correct? 

Maybe we can send our criminals to China? They work them pretty good over there. They will learn to make I-phones and stuff. Win-win 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

 

And when this is done, IF Chauvin is found innocent...I'm guessing you will still not say he is innocent--am I correct? 

Maybe. Maybe not. I don't always agree with the jury, I thought the OJ verdict was bullsh*t, for example.

I'll look at the reasoning, but I am prepared to accept that outcome. The jury is asked to make a decision beyond a reasonable doubt. I can see how it's possible they get there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe we can send our criminals to China? They work them pretty good over there. They will learn to make I-phones and stuff. Win-win 

China doesn't have many petty crimes anymore since in cities, there are video cameras everywhere with facial recognition software. 

When I was working the kindergarten circuit, this was around the time of Sandy Hook, there had been a wave of homicidal psycho copycats over here in China doing the same sort of thing, with knives rather than guns, attacking kindergarten kids and teachers. There were like five or six of these attacks in a three year window. I liked to imagine how I would disarm and beat the living sh*t out of these attackers one ever came to my school but I never did get the opportunity or I would have told you guys the story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Voltaire said:

China doesn't have many petty crimes anymore since in cities, there are video cameras everywhere with facial recognition software. 

 

Plus, China pretty much executes you for any crimes so if you're going to commit a crime you better make it worth it!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So now we know the truth that the cop never had his knee on his neck which is why the prosecution changes their language to "neck area".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

China doesn't have many petty crimes anymore since in cities, there are video cameras everywhere with facial recognition software. 

When I was working the kindergarten circuit, this was around the time of Sandy Hook, there had been a wave of homicidal psycho copycats over here in China doing the same sort of thing, with knives rather than guns, attacking kindergarten kids and teachers. There were like five or six of these attacks in a three year window. I liked to imagine how I would disarm and beat the living sh*t out of these attackers one ever came to my school but I never did get the opportunity or I would have told you guys the story.

Did they sign an EO to outlaw knives? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

So now we know the truth that the cop never had his knee on his neck which is why the prosecution changes their language to "neck area".

Im nit watching it, where was his knee? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Im nit watching it, where was his knee? 

The defense got several prosecution witnesses to concede that the knee was across the shoulders/back and not directly on the neck.  After a couple witnesses conceded this the prosecution started saying "neck area" instead of neck.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Strike said:

The defense got several prosecution witnesses to concede that the knee was across the shoulders/back and not directly on the neck.  After a couple witnesses conceded this the prosecution started saying "neck area" instead of neck.

Thank you. I’ve never watch the original videos and all of that, not watching the trial, etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Thank you. I’ve never watch the original videos and all of that, not watching the trial, etc. 

So you have the same knowledge on this subject as Peenie, except you're smart enough to not express an opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gladiators said:

So you have the same knowledge on this subject as Pennie, except you're smart enough to not express an opinion.

I wasn't there...if I can rely on is what people post on youtube, or FB...or even just trial clips...it's not the whole picture. 

I am sure I could offer an opinion but it's a not informed one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I wasn't there...if I can rely on is what people post on youtube, or FB...or even just trial clips...it's not the whole picture. 

I am sure I could offer an opinion but it's a not informed one

It's never been required at the GC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the Geek Club. We can’t even agree that Chauvin shouldn’t have knelt on Floyd’s neck.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MDC said:

This is the Geek Club. We can’t even agree that Chauvin shouldn’t have knelt on Floyd’s neck.

Was it during the National Anthem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MDC said:

This is the Geek Club. We can’t even agree that Chauvin shouldn’t have knelt on Floyd’s neck.

Well considering that's a lie the cop knelt on his neck and has been proven in court, which side do you think is wrong?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Maybe. Maybe not. I don't always agree with the jury, I thought the OJ verdict was bullsh*t, for example.

I'll look at the reasoning, but I am prepared to accept that outcome. The jury is asked to make a decision beyond a reasonable doubt. I can see how it's possible they get there.

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Oh. Is that -- how it -- ? oh. Okay.

Here ya go.

If this isn't proof....nothing is.


Black men attack police:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_9sZ0YlkvU

 

You still gonna claim they are innocent?


: popcorn while waiting:

 

I'm guessing Peenie doesn't reply.  She knows I'm correct.

:more popcorn:

So Peenie....you obviously agree with this video proving that black men attack police:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_9sZ0YlkvU

 

Additionally, isn't it crazy that the cop missed that many times from that distance when being chased by the machete guy?

 

Here is the video where you can see the police kill the fockstain. A few on here likely think the police should have negotiated with him.

3 different video angles:

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=JapO_1578587313

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Well considering that's a lie the cop knelt on his neck and has been proven in court, which side do you think is wrong?

I’m looking at pictures of the cop with his knee directly on Floyd’s neck. Probably Photoshopped by Antifa. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×