Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Could PS5 go through it's whole lifecycle without being available to most people?

Nah. Took what? A decade for the PS5 to come out? Maybe longer? Either way, I refuse to pay more than $50 over the actual price of it. Let those other idiots pay the big money for it 

It's like it took longer for GnR Axel to release Chinese Democracy :mad:

I got mine out of sheer luck via Best Buy back in January.  Miracles do happen!  :banana:

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

I got mine out of sheer luck via Best Buy back in January.  Miracles do happen!  :banana:

Your moms removable dentures was a miracle for me :wub:

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Your moms removable dentures was a miracle for me :wub:

:cheers:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DonS said:

Too much of a pain in the ass to try and fight with bots. Gonna be busy with school anyway. Whenever they decide to stop being retards and stock them in stores I won’t be getting one 

14 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Too much of a pain in the ass to try and fight with bots. Gonna be busy with school anyway. Whenever they decide to stop being retards and stock them in stores I won’t be getting one 

That's why I say I got lucky.  I didn't see a post regarding restock until it was too late.  I decided to go to BB website anyways and sonofabitch I managed to snag one anyways.  Didn't even have to hit F5, it just happened. :dunno:

41 minutes ago, DonS said:

That's why I say I got lucky.  I didn't see a post regarding restock until it was too late.  I decided to go to BB website anyways and sonofabitch I managed to snag one anyways.  Didn't even have to hit F5, it just happened. :dunno:

My luck ain’t that good lol 

We can’t make sh1t anymore. Fockin miracle the COVID vaccine happened. We’re working better than ever on some levels but 95% of it is flailing 

5 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

We can’t make sh1t anymore. Fockin miracle the COVID vaccine happened. We’re working better than ever on some levels but 95% of it is flailing 

Probably because we have unions who force higher wages for inadequate results.  :dunno:

Hasn't even been a year. Everyone that wants one, will be able to have one by this Christmas

Not sure why anybody would deal with that, very easy to switch to the available console.

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Not sure why anybody would deal with that, very easy to switch to the available console.

my ps4 pro works great, my son uses the ps5 so we can game together. 

8 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

No. It's life cycle is a decade. If the economy is that focked, video games are the least of your problems. 

I already knew the democrats would destroy our economy. I calculated that in to my lifestyle.

58 minutes ago, edjr said:

my ps4 pro works great, my son uses the ps5 so we can game together. 

I need to blow out my ps4...starting to whine a bit.

33 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I need to blow out my ps4...starting to whine a bit.

My ps4 sounds like a jet engine all fired up  whenever I put a game in to play. Any game.

8 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

My ps4 sounds like a jet engine all fired up  whenever I put a game in to play. Any game.

Mine has no disc...still getting louder and the pro isnt as easy to clean as the regular 4

1 minute ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Mine has no disc...still getting louder and the pro isnt as easy to clean as the regular 4

I cleaned the hell out of my ps4. Spotless on the inside, including the fan. At least from what I could take apart anyway. Oh well. work has been busy anyway and my girlfriend and I bought a bunch of awesome board games that we play.

Not to get too off topic, but do any of you subscribe to Playstation Now? 

I never really considered it before, but a couple months ago I was all set to purchase/download a game from the Playstation store.  The game was SOMA - very good, btw - and during checkout it mentioned it was available as part of Playstation Now subscription.  Game was $30, year of subscription was $60.

Ended up going with the subscription and have since gotten way more than my money's worth.  Allowed me to try some games for sh1ts and grins as well as some great titles like Borderlands Handsome Edition and DOOM (2016).  I have many more lined up once I have the time. 

3 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Bunch of console queers.  PC Master Race!

Sthop it you sthilly man. 

18 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Bunch of console queers.  PC Master Race!

Don't have the time. 

It's like saying, why don't you just ski in Aspen, you a pvssy or something?

22 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Don't have the time. 

It's like saying, why don't you just ski in Aspen, you a pvssy or something?

Actually, the only reason I can still play video games at 49 y.o. is the PC.  If the wife came home and saw me sitting in front the tv gaming out on a console... not a good look.

Somehow the PC makes it ok. I might be working. I might be playing chess. Or I might be killing losers by the bushel in Battlefield 1. Nobody knows.  :ninja:

10 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Actually, the only reason I can still play video games at 49 y.o. is the PC.  If the wife came home and saw me sitting in front the tv gaming out on a console... not a good look.

Somehow the PC makes it ok. I might be working. I might be playing chess. Or I might be killing losers by the bushel in Battlefield 1. Nobody knows.  :ninja:

I loved PC games more than anything at one point. Half-life was simply amazing when it came out and I engulfed myself in it and was happy.. :Sigh: I'm living off my work laptop these days. 

50 minutes ago, DonS said:

Not to get too off topic, but do any of you subscribe to Playstation Now? 

I never really considered it before, but a couple months ago I was all set to purchase/download a game from the Playstation store.  The game was SOMA - very good, btw - and during checkout it mentioned it was available as part of Playstation Now subscription.  Game was $30, year of subscription was $60.

Ended up going with the subscription and have since gotten way more than my money's worth.  Allowed me to try some games for sh1ts and grins as well as some great titles like Borderlands Handsome Edition and DOOM (2016).  I have many more lined up once I have the time. 

Yeah, I joined it. Make sure you grab your three free games each month. Don't have to download them, but you always can if you claim them.

I've enjoyed some of the free ones here and there. 

9 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah, I joined it. Make sure you grab your three free games each month. Don't have to download them, but you always can if you claim them.

I've enjoyed some of the free ones here and there. 

Are you talking about Playstation Plus (or whatever it's called) that is required for online multiplayer?   If so Playstation Now is different. 

22 hours ago, DonS said:

Yep - me too!  And, believe it or not, I also picked up a RTX 3080 on the same day ALSO from best buy.

I'll never be able to repeat that type of luck ever again.

5 hours ago, DonS said:

Are you talking about Playstation Plus (or whatever it's called) that is required for online multiplayer?   If so Playstation Now is different. 

I think I have plus, yeah. You get three free games a month you can add to your library. 

4 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I think I have plus, yeah. You get three free games a month you can add to your library. 

Pretty sure Plus comes with the membership and 2 free games to download each month. Ps Now cost a extra $10 a month but can play a lot of games right away without downloading.

On 5/14/2021 at 7:34 PM, GobbleDog said:

Oh come on.  We know what you were doing back there.  <_<

• Haha 1

FINALLY got one. From Walmart online. Will be here late September

Order summary

Order subtotal: $499.00
Walmart shipping FREE
Total tax $31.19
Order total $530.19

19 minutes ago, edjr said:

Order summary

Walmart shipping FREE
Total tax $31.19
Order total $530.19

I got mine from Walmart, they originally gave me a 1.5 month timeline, but it was only a week or 2.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, edjr said:

Order summary

Walmart shipping FREE
Total tax $31.19
Order total $530.19

Wait a sec.  I thought you got one for Xmas (via wife winning raffle - aka sucking off a geek squad member) and then you gave it to your son? 

So now you have 2 PS5s while many BIPOC children have none.  You white privileged bastard!!!! :nono:

3 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

you guys are buying for your kids or nieces/nephews correct? :unsure:

Not in my case. I bought mine to help me unwind after pounding your mom in the ass.  Helps me to overcome the intense shame and personal loathing I feel, and to get me ready for her next visit. :thumbsup: