vuduchile

New face of Victoria’s Secret.

It's not like there's a shortage of hot chicks in lingerie pics and vids, so it's not a huge loss for guys who wanna see that. 

The story here is once again about woke, me too, gay pride, fat acceptance, ugly acceptance or some other social justice happy horsesh!t cause.  

Don't most hard core lesbians wear tight compression shirts to try and hide their bewbs

15 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Don't most hard core lesbians wear tight compression shirts to try and hide their bewbs

I'd think they'd try to market to trans people because they're the most likely to wear women's lingerie than lesbians.

I would do her.

30 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

LMAO...

Some SJW Rapinoe is...cancel this hypocritical kvnt 

https://twitter.com/mPinoe/status/71342154500423680?s=20

Nothing will happen to her.  We know this by now.  For Christ's sake a lib can wear blackface in a yearbook, say "I'm sorry", and that's it.  Anybody else and THEY MUST BE DESTROYED!!!!!!! 

7 minutes ago, DonS said:

Nothing will happen to her.  We know this by now.  For Christ's sake a lib can wear blackface in a yearbook, say "I'm sorry", and that's it.  Anybody else and THEY MUST BE DESTROYED!!!!!!! 

Cuomo is still in office.  Dude literally killed a LOT of people, sexually harassed his staff, and gave priority in Covid testing to friends and family, and no one cares.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Cuomo is still in office.  Dude literally killed a LOT of people, sexually harassed his staff, and gave priority in Covid testing to friends and family, and no one cares.

Hey, you're Asian right?  Doesn't that tweet from Rapinoe make you mad long time? 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Hey, you're Asian right?  Doesn't that tweet from Rapinoe make you mad long time? 

No.  It's funny.  When I was growing up there wasn't all this butt hurtness from every focking group about every little perceived slight.  I judge things based upon the intent of the comment.  If it's racist I might get a little pissed.  Some people on this site certainly say some clearly racist things.  In a light hearted, joking way I'm not gonna get offended.  What Rapincunt did was a joke to a friend.  I got friends that I joke with that way.  Both ways.  I bust their balls and they bust mine.  But at some point someone started telling all these groups they SHOULD be offended and it's like a light bulb went off and suddenly things that in that past were innocuous and just blown off became serious slights.  It's pathetic.

2 minutes ago, taco breath said:

Bring back Tubgirl!!!

Seriously though, why is she trying to be sexy??? Isn't that sexist and evil? 

This lib sh1t is so confusing.  Is there a super secret decoder ring that the left mails out to keep everyone in lockstep?  Instead of telling them to drink more Ovaltine it tells them to drink whatever the MSM is pouring. 

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You have just confirmed you are ghey.

Taking it from a strap-on isn't gay, my friend.  :nono:

1 minute ago, taco breath said:

Taking it from a strap-on isn't gay, my friend.  :nono:

I don't think she needs a strap on to penetrate deeply. :mellow:

Just now, Utilit99 said:

I don't think she needs a strap on to penetrate deeply. :mellow:

Clit size matters. :wub:

3 minutes ago, taco breath said:

Clit size matters. :wub:

That's it, I'm going to Arby's.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, taco breath said:

🤣🤣🤣

While we are talking about her beauty, skills and professional life, we now want to ride on the Megan Rapinoe bikini photo gallery. This sex gallery will feature the sexiest Megan Rapinoe bikini photos you fall in love with. So sit back and enjoy the exciting ride with great photos of Megan Rapinoe. These big Megan Rapinoe buttocks are sure to leave you mesmerized

Megan Rapinoe. Victoria's blabbermouth.

38 minutes ago, taco breath said:

That's it, I'm going to Arby's.

AXXY7D.gif

8 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

https://the18.com/en/soccer-news/old-megan-rapinoe-tweet-causes-controversy

Ruh ro. Looks like the woke queen is in hot water for racism...

God I love it when the woketards eat their own.

She'll skate of course. She'll apologize and that will be it. That works for lefties. 

Not here to defend our new lovely VC Angel, but that comment doesn’t even strike me as mildly racist.  

I guess I didn’t realize just how touchy our sensitivity scale had gotten.  Jeez. 

8 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

https://the18.com/en/soccer-news/old-megan-rapinoe-tweet-causes-controversy

Ruh ro. Looks like the woke queen is in hot water for racism...

God I love it when the woketards eat their own.

She'll skate of course. She'll apologize and that will be it. That works for lefties. 

:lol:

Like you said, she'll apologize and tell us how she loves Asian people...all will be good.

34 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Not here to defend our new lovely VC Angel, but that comment doesn’t even strike me as mildly racist.  

I guess I didn’t realize just how touchy our sensitivity scale had gotten.  Jeez. 

Oh I agree, but since when does that matter?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

Just use the Trump scale. If DT did it, would it be racist? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just use the Trump scale. If DT did it, would it be racist? 

Remember a while back when some golf announcer got in trouble merely for pointing out that there are many Korean golfers on the LPGA tour?

Trump said  “fine people” and “sh!thole countries” and was worse than Hitler...

On 6/18/2021 at 8:17 PM, KSB2424 said:

Get woke, go broke.  

Sadly, true.

Another company admitting they focked up.