Djgb13

Slowly normalizing pedophilia

Just now, GutterBoy said:

I know, you're blaming the adults for dressing her and encouraging her to dance.  I just want to know how this increases the chance she will be a victim.

I’m more concerned with the fact that it’s not rejected on sight,  it’s actually defended. There’s no nuance here. Just No when you see it. Done. Our culture and norms are right in the gutter because of this mindset. Joe Biden did an interview with Cardi B. Think about that. She’s a filthy skank who should be shunned at every turn. She should be a novelty, a bad example, something to make fun of and deride. Instead, she’s normalized. Just say no.  Ok? 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Well, I don't know any pedos myself, so I can't speak to their thought process...

But generally when I see a woman acting wh0rish,  I think to myself, damn, I should try to hit that.

One would think pedos think much the same.

But that issue aside, it's simply trashy and gross, so I'll condemn it on those grounds anyway. 

Bingo. Is that so Fockin hard? 

8 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Well, I don't know any pedos myself, so I can't speak to their thought process...

But generally when I see a woman acting wh0rish,  I think to myself, damn, I should try to hit that.

One would think pedos think much the same.

But that issue aside, it's simply trashy and gross, so I'll condemn it on those grounds anyway. 

I dont know any pedos either, but I don't think they look for kids acting slutty, I would assume they will just target easy victims (kids from broken homes, kids they see every day, kids they find online, etc)

trashy is personal taste, I can see how people would consider it trashy, but the title of this thread was that it normalizes pedos, which is of course, complete BS.

15 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I dont know any pedos either, but I don't think they look for kids acting slutty, I would assume they will just target easy victims (kids from broken homes, kids they see every day, kids they find online, etc)

trashy is personal taste, I can see how people would consider it trashy, but the title of this thread was that it normalizes pedos, which is of course, complete BS.

I didn't make the thread title, nor do I particularly agree with it.

As to the first point, yeah, I'd assume pedos look for easy targets... and what target is easier than a kid who clearly has sh!tty parents who teach her crap like that, encourage her to do it in public, and put it on the internet?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I didn't make the thread title, nor do I particularly agree with it.

As to the first point, yeah, I'd assume pedos look for easy targets... and what target is easier than a kid who clearly has sh!tty parents who teach her crap like that, encourage her to do it in public, and put it on the internet?

I disagree that just because the parents think this is funny that they are OK with her having sex with grown men.  In fact I would pretty much guarantee you that if you asked the parents this question, they would say no.

14 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I disagree that just because the parents think this is funny that they are OK with her having sex with grown men.  In fact I would pretty much guarantee you that if you asked the parents this question, they would say no.

Oh. It’s all good then. It’s a wrap. 

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

I agree with your two examples above, you never want to increase your chances of being a victim of a crime.  But the pedo analogy is just dumb.  A kid is not putting themselves at an increased risk of being a pedo victim by dancing in the street. 

It's a slippery slope as it can lead to this disturbing behavior. :shocking:

• Haha 1

Gutter is just dying on a weird hill here.  Maybe he just doesn't like Digby and is trying to make him look stupid for his thread title.

He's already jumped from its literally "just dancing" to he would stop his own daughter from doing it.  He absolutely knows that the more positive reinforcement a kid gets for this stuff, the more she will normalize sexual exploitation if placed in that position. He he also knows this is a building block, and no one is saying this kid is guaranteed to be a victim. 

What's next?  A pedo dance teacher or care taker says "Hey, you remember how much fun your Tik Tok video was?  Let's try that in bathing suits"!  A kid that not allowed or quickly corrected for this twerking stands a much better chance at coming out of those situations better. 

You also immediately lose the "just dancing" argument with one of the adults literally simulating smacking the child's a$$ in the video. 

56 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Why do you think it took so long to out the pedo gymnast doctor?

Yeah I gave up on this thread early after not understanding where he was coming from.

"It's literally just dancing"

"I would literally not let my kid dance"

All over the map and quite bizarre.

21 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Gutter is just dying on a weird hill here.  Maybe he just doesn't like Digby and is trying to make him look stupid for his thread title.

He's already jumped from its literally "just dancing" to he would stop his own daughter from doing it.  He absolutely knows that the more positive reinforcement a kid gets for this stuff, the more she will normalize sexual exploitation if placed in that position. He he also knows this is a building block, and no one is saying this kid is guaranteed to be a victim. 

What's next?  A pedo dance teacher or care taker says "Hey, you remember how much fun your Tik Tok video was?  Let's try that in bathing suits"!  A kid that not allowed or quickly corrected for this twerking stands a much better chance at coming out of those situations better. 

You also immediately lose the "just dancing" argument with one of the adults literally simulating smacking the child's a$$ in the video. 

There is no dying on any hill here.  My whole point from my first post is you guys are ridiculous, and you have proven this over and over and over.  Most of you are obsessed with pedos, to the point where you take a little kid dancing and talk about how sexual it is and how this promotes/normalizes pedos, which is beyond absurd.  I mean, everything from, "this is literally a sexual act" to "She is being trained to seek sexual attention" to "She might as well be deep throating a banana".  If anyone is dying on a hill, it's you guys with these insane takes.

I've been pretty consistent the whole way while you guys throw every "slippery slope" argument at me.

1) She is just dancing.  There is nothing sexual about what she is doing.

2) If it was my kid, I would pull her away from the circle of fans in Times Square because I wouldn't want my kid doing that, but I'm not gonna pass judgement as others but I can see it as innocent fun.   I also wouldn't want my kid made famous on the internet.  That's my opinion, but I'm not gonna force that opinion on others.  I pass no judgement on the kid, the woman, or anyone else in that video.

3) This act does not promote or normalize pedos.

I have enjoyed watching you idiots talk yourselves in circles, so feel free to keep it up, my puppets.

26 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Yeah I gave up on this thread early after not understanding where he was coming from.

"It's literally just dancing"

"I would literally not let my kid dance"

All over the map and quite bizarre.

It is literally just dancing, and also would not want my kid dancing in the middle of a circle like that, but I don't care if your kid does it..  Two consistent statements.

There is no dying on any hill here.  My whole point from my first post is you guys are ridiculous, and you have proven this over and over and over.  Most of you are obsessed with pedos, to the point where you take a little kid dancing and talk about how sexual it is and how this promotes/normalizes pedos, which is beyond absurd.  I mean, everything from, "this is literally a sexual act" to "She is being trained to seek sexual attention" to "She might as well be deep throating a banana".  If anyone is dying on a hill, it's you guys with these insane takes.

I've been pretty consistent the whole way while you guys throw every "slippery slope" argument at me.

1) She is just dancing.  There is nothing sexual about what she is doing.

2) If it was my kid, I would pull her away from the circle of fans in Times Square because I wouldn't want my kid doing that, but I'm not gonna pass judgement as others but I can see it as innocent fun.   I also wouldn't want my kid made famous on the internet.  That's my opinion, but I'm not gonna force that opinion on others.  I pass no judgement on the kid, the woman, or anyone else in that video.

3) This act does not promote or normalize pedos.

I have enjoyed watching you idiots talk yourselves in circles, so feel free to keep it up, my puppets.

You really fight hard for pedophilia don't you? 

30 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Why do you think it took so long to out the pedo gymnast doctor?

uh, I don't get where you are going with this.  Pedo gymnast?  I don't know anything about this.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

You really fight hard for pedophilia don't you? 

How could anyone read that and think I fight for pedos.  I abhore pedos.  Is that clear?  Any adult that takes advantage of a child is a disgusting person.  Are we clear?

9 pages and still going strong!!!!   And not one person has modified their stance on this issue.  You guys keep going though.  I'm sure you'll reach consensus before page 20!!!!

😂

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

There is no dying on any hill here.  

Yes, you've dug your heels in on the stance that a child twerking while adults are cheering and simulating smacking her a$$ is "just dancing" and "innocent fun".  You're a lost cause.

17 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yes, you've dug your heels in on the stance that a child twerking while adults are cheering and simulating smacking her a$$ is "just dancing" and "innocent fun".  You're a lost cause.

And you've dug your heels in on the stance that a child dancing normalizes pedophelia.  You are retarded.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

And you've dug your heels in on the stance that a child dancing normalizes pedophelia.  You are retarded.

You’re still saying this kind of dancing is like the others. It’s not. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s so far in now, he can’t retract. Disgusting that he would like to be known as a pedophile then admitting he was was wrong.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It doesn't normalize pedos.

Well all know now NOT to let gutterpedo, the herdsman, or cucky around our kids. So this thread helped out more than I thought it would. Made the pedos reveal themselves 

1 minute ago, Crestwood 2 said:

He’s so far in now, he can’t retract. Disgusting that he would like to be known as a pedophile then admitting he was was wrong.

Actually you're the pedo, pedo.

Anyone that sees this kid as sexy is a pedo.

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Well all know now NOT to let gutterpedo, the herdsman, or cucky around our kids. So this thread helped out more than I thought it would. Made the pedos reveal themselves 

Did you make it through the weekend without getting arrested?  FBI confiscate your laptop, djpedo?

• Sad 1

Did you make it through the weekend without getting arrested?  FBI confiscate your laptop, djpedo?

You do realizes that’s pathetic right? “Oh yea I’m not a pedo! You’re the pedo! Pedo!” Wow how unoriginal. Using someone else’s insult :lol: 

Also, can we get a post count on this guy for this thread? Cause he’s going nuts defending the Sh1t out of this while everyone is making fun of him, laughing at him, and is disgusted with him. Would love to see how many times he’s defended it lol

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You got issues man. Does your family know? 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

You do realizes that’s pathetic right? “Oh yea I’m not a pedo! You’re the pedo! Pedo!” Wow how unoriginal. Using someone else’s insult :lol: 

Also, can we get a post count on this guy for this thread? Cause he’s going nuts defending the Sh1t out of this while everyone is making fun of him, laughing at him, and is disgusted with him. Would love to see how many times he’s defended it lol

Just keep going. He’s breaking down and will eventually admit his problem to his family and turn himself into the police. 

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It doesn't normalize pedos.

Is that what I’ve been saying? Try and stick to the subject I brought up, when addressing me. Don’t deflect to what others have said. I see no need to have to go to an extreme to call this garbage out. Yet you seem to need to go to an extreme to defend it 

17 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

And you've dug your heels in on the stance that a child dancing sexually while adults cheer and simulate smacking her a$$ slowly normalizes pedophelia.  

Fixored to be correct and in line with sane people

Same stupid Fockin logic that is heard when some dope says “mostly peaceful”. Congrats GB, you’re as dumb as that crew. 

Is that what I’ve been saying? Try and stick to the subject I brought up, when addressing me. Don’t deflect to what others have said. I see no need to have to go to an extreme to call this garbage out. Yet you seem to need to go to an extreme to defend it 

I'm not going to an extreme, I'm calling out the extreme that was raised by dj_pedo.

So then we agree that this girl dancing does not normalize pedos, correct?  

I will agree that for my child, it's inappropriate, but if others want to do that, I'm not outraged.  You seem to be outraged, which I find weird, but you're not gonna convince me to be outraged, and I'm not gonna convince you that it's not a big deal.

So I think you and I are done here.

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Would love to see how many times you replied to my posts.  Dance you monkey pedo, dance!

8 minutes ago, Crestwood 2 said:

You got issues man. Does your family know? 

Does my family know what?

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Does my family know what?

That’s exactly what you’ll say in the interrogation room. Get some professional help man. 

1 minute ago, Crestwood 2 said:

That’s exactly what you’ll say in the interrogation room. Get some professional help man. 

OK I will, thanks

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm not going to an extreme, I'm calling out the extreme that was raised by dj_pedo.

So then we agree that this girl dancing does not normalize pedos, correct?  

I will agree that for my child, it's inappropriate, but if others want to do that, I'm not outraged.  You seem to be outraged, which I find weird, but you're not gonna convince me to be outraged, and I'm not gonna convince you that it's not a big deal.

So I think you and I are done here.

Like every other criminal and psycho, not all pedos are the same. For you to make a blanket statement that it doesn’t encourage  pedophiles is extremely ignorant.  I bet it does encourage some, and not encourage others. It all depends on the level of depravity and the methodology of the pedo.  

Anyone know how to do a post count? If so, PLEASE do one here. I’m dying to know how much gutterpedo is defending his pedo ways :lol: 

17 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You're a dolt.  You don't have to agree with/enjoy this to identify it as bad.  Its like you seeing a bank robbery, and I say "Oh, you noticed a bank robbery.  U must be a bank robber"!

• Like 1

Like every other criminal and psycho, not all pedos are the same. For you to make a blanket statement that it doesn’t encourage  pedophiles is extremely ignorant.  I bet it does encourage some, and not encourage others. It all depends on the level of depravity and the methodology of the pedo.  

I'll disagree.  But at least you went from normalize to encourage.  Saying this normalizes pedos is retarded.

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Anyone know how to do a post count? If so, PLEASE do one here. I’m dying to know how much gutterpedo is defending his pedo ways :lol: 

Keep replying.  Reply to this post too, my b!tch.