Djgb13

Soon travel to and from Cali will be banned

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I went back and listened to the song he was referencing. Honestly man, I haven’t listened to LL Cool J easily since real early 2000s so I couldn’t hardly tell you anything with his music. Last I remember of him was on Deep Blue Sea 😅 But I feel real bad for attacking Frank. Really thought he was acting like a few of the posters here and didn’t have any reference for what he was quoting. If I was around him I’d buy him a drink as way of apology 

Sounds like some MUA is in order. 

California will erect walls along its borders with other states and allow unrestricted travel on its border with Mexico.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

frank was here

went to get beer

28:6:42:12 

5 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

If you’re referencing a song then I whole heartedly apologize. I don’t know what song you’re referencing and feel like a d1ck. My bad man. 

Yeah, there's a "Going Back to Cali" rap song. I don't know, nor care, who sang it, but I know it exists and that it must be from the 80s because rap mu-sick was endemic in the Army and I had to endure it on many occasions. Particularly, the useless. incompetent dill-holes in the Tech Supply office used it to punish and inflict headaches on anyone who came by there to crowbar them off their worthless asses to do their jobs.

This particular 'Going Back to Cali' song provokes less of a fingernails-on-chalkboard reaction than most of that genre's noise. 

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Yeah, there's a "Going Back to Cali" rap song. I don't know, nor care, who sang it, but I know it exists and that it must be from the 80s because rap mu-sick was endemic in the Army and I had to endure it on many occasions. Particularly, the useless. incompetent dill-holes in the Tech Supply office used it to punish and inflict headaches on anyone who came by there to crowbar them off their worthless asses to do their jobs.

This particular 'Going Back to Cali' song provokes less of a fingernails-on-chalkboard reaction than most of that genre's noise. 

Yea it’s not something I’ve listened to. Not at least within the last 20 years so I took it as him acting like someone like HT and trying to start stuff randomly. Felt like a total ass 😔

I think if the country gets together and refuses to build electric car recharging stations, we can effectivly trap Californians in there.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

I think if the country gets together and refuses to build electric car recharging stations, we can effectivly trap Californians in there.

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

17 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Brilliant! 

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I agree. Great idea. But to add to that, all the other states should stop selling avocados in stores and restaurants as well. That should seal the deal. 

24 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I agree. Great idea. But to add to that, all the other states should stop selling avocados in stores and restaurants as well. That should seal the deal. 

We can still buy them from the cartel with our other order.  

California to require face masks at schools this fall, diverging from CDC

California will require that masks be worn at schools when classrooms open this fall, despite new guidance issued Friday from the CDC that says vaccinated teachers and students don’t need to wear face coverings inside school buildings.

On 6/30/2021 at 11:09 AM, Djgb13 said:

Real shame. I need to get my traveling in to Cali soon. Right now it’s only “official state travel” but that state is such a communist state I won’t be surprised if they start not letting people from these states enter. 

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/29/1011253354/california-bans-state-travel-to-florida-and-4-other-states-lgbtq

fockin' commie sobs!

On 6/30/2021 at 2:09 PM, Djgb13 said:

Real shame. I need to get my traveling in to Cali soon. Right now it’s only “official state travel” but that state is such a communist state I won’t be surprised if they start not letting people from these states enter. 

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/29/1011253354/california-bans-state-travel-to-florida-and-4-other-states-lgbtq

I think this is a great idea.  They should prevent people from leaving too.  Keep the Libturdness there where it belongs.

• Sad 1

On 6/30/2021 at 6:33 PM, Voltaire said:

A guy who works at a local 7-11 has an electric car.  He always has this huge hose running out the front door and into the charging port on his car.

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

California will require that masks be worn at schools when classrooms open this fall, despite new guidance issued Friday from the CDC that says vaccinated teachers and students don’t need to wear face coverings inside school buildings.

Parents shouldn’t send their kids. I wouldn’t/ won’t. 

On 6/30/2021 at 9:33 PM, Voltaire said:

This is quite possibly the smartest thing I've ever read here.

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Anti vaxxers. Libs used to hate them, now they are them. 

On 6/30/2021 at 11:19 AM, posty said:

Is this supposed to upset us?

it should 

23 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Rink

Cooper says that he’s also encountered people that are hostile toward another Californian moving in, but he deflects the conversation immediately. “I say yes, I’m from ‘Commiefornia,’ but don’t worry, I’m not bringing any of that crap up here. I’m escaping it. Then everything is fine. There is a lot of opposition to people bringing the politics from here to there.”

Interesting read.  They leave the Democrat/Liberal sh!thole to emigrate to a place where conservatives have made a nice place.  Seems like both sides understand each other at least.

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Rink

Interesting read.  They leave the Democrat/Liberal sh!thole to emigrate to a place where conservatives have made a nice place.  Seems like both sides understand each other at least.

Locusts have more concern for their adopted environment.