Djgb13

Been issued a challenge by HT (official)

Shoot. Just found out my kid has. A soccer tournament. How’s your September looking? 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Shoot. Just found out my kid has. A soccer tournament. How’s your September looking? 

Bro just be a man and apologize for acting like a d1ck. Then this whole charade can end and we can go back to acting like adults. We all know this isn’t happening. If you really were going to Hilton Head you’d have a place reserved already cause it gets packed there as well as it barely being a month away 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

No way he backs down. He probably started training as soon as you accepted the challenge.

:doublethumbsup:

D39F56B7-7C66-46E2-B7BD-CDB2D5A4C413.png

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

bookmark

Also need to get some wagering action. You both need to post your stats so we can get a tale of the tape. 

I just need to see their ears. :lol::clap:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Bro just be a man and apologize for acting like a d1ck. Then this whole charade can end and we can go back to acting like adults. We all know this isn’t happening. If you really were going to Hilton Head you’d have a place reserved already cause it gets packed there as well as it barely being a month away 

I’ll see if I can make it work in August if that’s the only time you can. I’ll get back to you. I’ll be staying in a villa at the palmetto dunes if that is easy for you to get to. If not I can swing by your place.  Put them Fockin dogs away, Capisce? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ll see if I can make it work in August if that’s the only time you can. I’ll get back to you. I’ll be staying in a villa at the palmetto dunes if that is easy for you to get to. If not I can swing by your place.  Put them Fockin dogs away, Capisce? 

You’re staying in a “villa” yet not sure when you’re even going but supposedly you were going in august? Ok bud whatever you say :lol: 

• Haha 1

I have good reason to believe HT ain't RP. 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

You’re staying in a “villa” yet not sure when you’re even going but supposedly you were going in august? Ok bud whatever you say :lol: 

I got it like that. Just be flexible, ok? I’ll work around my very busy schedule to accommodate your scholastic endeavors. Are you right or left handed? 

What’s more embarrassing: Challenging Digby to a fight? Or backing down when he accepts? 

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

What’s more embarrassing: Challenging Digby to a fight? Or backing down when he accepts? 

What’s more embarrassing, taking this seriously or coming here and crying about your trashy mother in law on Christmas Day?  Congrats, you hit the daily double. Lol. 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I got it like that. Just be flexible, ok? I’ll work around my very busy schedule to accommodate your scholastic endeavors. Are you right or left handed? 

Sure you do :lol: 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Sure you do :lol: 

Righty or lefty? 

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

Just reading this thread makes me feel embarrassed.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Thanks Sherlock. 

29 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

That's because you are rp

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

That's because you are rp

That’s impossible. They play poker together at Jose’s house.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

I can't believe two grown men are gonna fight each other over a message board :lol:

My crazy neighbor I've mentioned flew to Washington to fight a keyboard commando. Some folks are focking insane. 

• Haha 1

Well, if nothing else, we all learned which geeks have the smallest peemus.  My wife was also able to confirm. :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Well, if nothing else, we all learned which geeks have the smallest peemus.  My wife was also able to confirm. :thumbsup:

Well..... she just has a large clit

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Well..... she just has a large clit

That’s why she’s perfect for all but 2 of the GC members.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Guys, before you go through with this, one word of advice... Livestreaming!

Yes, let's do this right.

Surely there is a ufc gym nearby. Someone rent an octagon. We need to hire some skanks to be card girls.

I absolutely want to watch this. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Have we verified dingby is 18 or older?  If he isn't and somehow the geriatric ht gets a shot in,  he could be charged with child abuse. 

• Haha 1

Picturing Johnny Ringo's face when he hears the words, " I'll be your huckleberry. "

😎

35 minutes ago, MDC said:

That’s impossible. They play poker together at Jose’s house.

Yep, we unknowingly crossed paths but never met. He lives in this area, and we've been to the same events.It wouldn't surprise me if I know him but didn't know he was RP.  

6 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Have we verified dingby is 18 or older?  If he isn't and somehow the geriatric ht gets a shot in,  he could be charged with child abuse. 

Then dinby will turn gay

36 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Can’t be in PA school at 17 bro ✌

HT further solidifies his #1 ranking as biggest loser here at the geek club...

:lol:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, posty said:

I thought you claimed to have me on ignore, so many times? Poor Posty. I rule his time here. Sad. 

3 minutes ago, posty said:

It"s a toss up between him and Utilit regarding which one is more useless than teets on a fire ant. Their loserness is so bad that it's entertaining, though.

• Thanks 5

When I woke up this morning and logged in, it occured to me that this was utterly absurd.

Now that I'm fully awake, I'm starting to appreciate the hilarity potential much more clearly.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I thought you claimed to have me on ignore, so many times? Poor Posty. I rule his time here. Sad. 

Maybe he'll rent a Hilton Head villa and spend Christmas there hanging out all day on this forum. WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

When I woke up this morning and logged in, it occured to me that this was utterly absurd.

Now that I'm fully awake, I'm starting to appreciate the hilarity potential much more clearly.

Particularly if they set this up as an old-school Geek prank.

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It"s a toss up between him and Utilit regarding which one is more useless than teets on a fire ant. Their loserness is so bad that it's entertaining, though.

Poor rusty. I'm in your head too. 

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Poor rusty. I'm in your head too. 

Rusty has been married 3 or 4 times, has 18 alias and lives with 26 cats and was deemed non essential in his job and had to start selling insurance to stay off of welfare. Surprising he still can get out of bed every day. Lol. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Fixed 

Dude, everyone here has acted like an ass at times. Yourself included. Very much so.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Rusty has been married 3 or 4 times, has 18 alias and lives with 26 cats and was deemed non essential in his job and had to start selling insurance to stay off of welfare. Surprising he still can get out of bed every day. Lol. 

Yeah. He's mdc level loser.

9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Try and have a little fun and these Fockin losers who never had a fight in their life get all excited like school kids 

Yeah well, I've hung with Rusty IRL. 

Don't care what they all kind of nonsense happens on this board.

Like for him, I'd rop anybody who came after most of you goofs if we were hanging. 

Pretty sure rusty, mung water and Bert among others can verify.

You may be dicks. But you're family. That's how it works.

17 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Dude, everyone here has acted like an ass at times. Yourself included. Very much so.

Yea but I’m also not the one who starts sh1t with everyone randomly over nothing then threatens to kick their ass. Even going so far as to say they’re coming to my state and want me to meet them so they can do that. That’s all HT. Dude is the biggest chump here cause he talks so much Sh1t but then punks out when someone calls his bluff. If he acted like an adult we wouldn’t have this thread.