t.j. booker

Anybody else still wearing the mask?

I got the vaccine because my doctor said I’m at high risk because I’m “scientifically obese” on account of my glandular problems but I can’t stop wearing the mask.

I take it off when I’m driving by myself and in public I only wear one now and no goggles but anything less and I feel naked. 

Anybody with me? :cry: 

I still wear it where others might expect me to... mainly hotels and restaurants.

Then again I haven't been vaccinated. However I'm not wearing it for my health, but for others. Just seems like the right thing to do.

Had to wear it in sports clips the other day. Kinda pissed me off cause it was literally the only place still doing masks

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Had to wear it in sports clips the other day. Kinda pissed me off cause it was literally the only place still doing masks

LOL

• Confused 2

Still sorta at work,cause my company has not yet said we don't have to.  They drop the mask mandate Monday however.

Outside of that, nope.

Still? I never did. 

• Thanks 2

Still have to wear it everywhere at work, unless you're alone in one of the small meeting rooms around the perimeter of the office, or you're eating or drinking at your desk. I tend to take sips from a water bottle and keep the mask dangling from one ear while I'm at my desk. Hell, they just starting letting us not wear masks walking to and from our cars in the parking lot recently. :wall:

Nowhere else but work and medical facilities do I wear a mask now.

I have been taking the train to the office (juan day a week)  have to wear it on the train :(

if you have the vax, no mask at work

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

Still? I never did. 

ditto

3 hours ago, Kopy said:

I only mask up when I rob someone.

Move to California where you can get sh1t for free**. No need to rob anyone, just take it from The Man.

**Less than $950.  Just make multiple stops to get more. 

• Thanks 1

My wife is still wearing hers on the few occasions she goes out, but that's due to her currently being immuno-comprimised from her chemo.  She'll ditch hers as well once she's done and her white blood cell count returns to normal.

I still wear 70 masks. I'm 70x safer and 100x more virtue signalling than the rest of you.

On 7/7/2021 at 3:00 AM, Djgb13 said:

Sports clips? What are you 8? Did they give you a lollipop when you were done? 

47 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sports clips? What are you 8? Did they give you a lollipop when you were done? 

My only problem with sport clips..you get either euro soccer or Espn..both are horrible.  I go to a local big tittay chick who rubs em on my shoulder and back when cutting.

Mmmmm...boobs