Bishop82

Covid definitely isn't political :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Why does she talk so clearly?  I can understand every word.  Unusual for many blacks.

sellout....

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Wouldn't it be much easier for her to play the race card?  If she was a lib, she would.

This is 100% correct 

Wouldn’t it be easier to get the vaccine than to get tested 50 times? :wacko: 

• Sad 3

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

Wouldn’t it be easier to get the vaccine than to get tested 50 times? :wacko: 

Her body, her choice.  Troll.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Her body, her choice.  Troll.

I guess she’d rather get swabbed 50 times. 😂 

• Sad 2

Man, who would of thought that spending 18 months spreading misinformation, downplaying and mocking the pandemic would upset the people who have been working non-stop to try and stop it.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

I guess she’d rather get swabbed 50 times. 😂 

Scam Newton too

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Why does she talk so clearly?  I can understand every word.  Unusual for many blacks.

intelligence, class

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Man, who would of thought that spending 18 months spreading misinformation, downplaying and mocking the pandemic would upset the people who have been working non-stop to try and stop it.  

Are you talking about all of those fat nurses that made tiktok videos?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Wouldn't it be much easier for her to play the race card?  If she was a lib, she would.

She did play the race card.  She played a bunch of cards.  :dunno:

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

When did she do this?  I'm being serious.  I don't follow Candace Owens.  Clearly you do.  According to her video she has no issue with anyone who wants the vaccine and no issue with businesses requiring it.  She just doesn't feel it's best for her or her family.  Can you show me something different? 

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

When did she do this?  I'm being serious.  I don't follow Candace Owens.  Clearly you do.  According to her video she has no issue with anyone who wants the vaccine and no issue with businesses requiring it.  She just doesn't feel it's best for her or her family.  Can you show me something different? 

Misinformation:

12 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Misinformation:

I’m confused.  You need to be more specific.  The fact one can’t get internet access without vaccine proof is a weird stance for libs.  Won’t the poorest inner city blacks not be able to obtain the proof?  

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I’m confused.  You need to be more specific.  The fact one can’t get internet access without vaccine proof is a weird stance for libs.  Won’t the poorest inner city blacks not be able to obtain the proof?  

Then those inner city blacks shouldn't attend the University of Connecticut.  HTH. 

11 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Where is anything she said misinformation. Just being pro choice doesn’t make you anti vaxx

What are you talking about, pro-choice...she said the CDC proposed putting people in camps?

Forbes

Did CDC Propose Putting High Risk People Into Covid-19 Camps?

The CDC document that Owens referenced did not say anything about putting people in camps. Not even close.

When claiming that a document supports what you are claiming, it’s kind of important to actually read the document carefully. Otherwise, it can be like citing the Police’s “Every Breath Your Take” and saying to your love interest, “see this song shows how I really feel about you.” You may want to take a closer look at what Sting was actually singing about before suggesting in any way that, “every move you make, every step you take, I’ll be watching you.”

Similarly, the CDC website entitled “Interim Operational Considerations for Implementing the Shielding Approach to Prevent COVID-19 Infections in Humanitarian Settings” starts off by saying that it “presents considerations from the perspective of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) for implementing the shielding approach in humanitarian settings as outlined in guidance documents focused on camps, displaced populations and low-resource settings.” That’s the very first bleeping sentence. If you are going make claims about what a document indicates, at the least read the first sentence.

Similarly, the CDC website did not mention any “CDC Virus Camps,” as the Epoch Times suggested. No, this was a document specifically covering a potential strategy for “humanitarian settings.” Now a “humantitarian setting” is not the same as a “vegetarian place setting.” According to a November 2019 publication in the journal BMC Conflict and Health, a “humanitarian setting” is one in which “an event or series of events has resulted in a critical threat to health, safety, security or well-being of a community or other large group of people.” So this can be a situation where a substantial number of people are hiding from or fleeing political oppression, mass poverty, a natural disaster, a disease outbreak, or some other threat to their health. Such settings tend to be crowded with few luxuries. They aren’t exactly a bank, an exclusive club in Florida, or anything else that may rhyme with the phrase “marry cargo.”

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

What are you talking about, pro-choice...she said the CDC proposed putting people in camps?

Well,  in that tweet she didn't actually say the CDC was proposing it.   She said discussing it.  Even if, shes misrepresenting the CDC, she wasn't being a covid denier.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Then those inner city blacks shouldn't attend the University of Connecticut.  HTH. 

So, no vax, no school?  

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Yeah, we didn't put the Japanese in to "internment camps".  We put them in to "slanteyed humanitarian camps."  That's much better.  :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Whatever you do, don't google what's happening in Australia. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Misinformation:

What a freak. 😂 

Honcho,

Regardless of what you think about Candace Owens or her Covid beliefs/spreading misinformation, it seems that a clinic would be doing it's community a service by identifying those with Covid, no?  Do you think it was right for this clinic to deny her a test?  It benefits the community more than Candace Owens.  She clearly doesn't give a sh*t about catching or whether she has Covid, except for trying to protect others.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

What a freak. 😂 

So what?  She's also a public figure who travels constantly.   Seems it would be in our best interest for her to be tested regularly so she doesn't become a super spreader.

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So, no vax, no school?  

Yeah, cause the school can make rules for who goes there...been the case for years. 

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Well,  in that tweet she didn't actually say the CDC was proposing it.   She said discussing it.  Even if, shes misrepresenting the CDC, she wasn't being a covid denier.

Except they were not...not even close.  So it was misinformation like I stated.  Read the Forbes article, they were talking about existing, standing camps, like refugee ones.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Honcho,

Regardless of what you think about Candace Owens or her Covid beliefs/spreading misinformation, it seems that a clinic would be doing it's community a service by identifying those with Covid, no?  Do you think it was right for this clinic to deny her a test?  It benefits the community more than Candace Owens.  She clearly doesn't give a sh*t about catching or whether she has Covid, except for trying to protect others.

That's exactly my point.  The one thing that should have NEVER happened during this pandemic is making it political.

Just now, Strike said:

So what?  She's also a public figure who travels constantly.   Seems it would be in our best interest for her to be tested regularly so she doesn't become a super spreader.

I agree and it was totally unprofessional for that business to refuse her. That said - she’s a focking freak. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Honcho,

I'm glad you asked and I'm going the Chris Rock route here... I'm not saying it's right-but I understand.

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Yeah, cause the school can make rules for who goes there...been the case for years. 

Except they were not...not even close.  So it was misinformation like I stated.  Read the Forbes article, they were talking about existing, standing camps, like refugee ones.

Did you read the doc, or just the article?

The CDC discussed, and put into print, options that could remove covid positive from homes and put them into camps.  Yes or no?

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'm glad you asked and I'm going the Chris Rock route here... I'm not saying it's right-but I understand.

Wow.  So fock public health if it makes me feel better.  True Lib.

• Thanks 1

COVID is not dangerous to over 95% of the population and mask have been proven not to work in hundreds of studies going back to 1918. Shouldn’t the 5% protect themselves? What is the logic of making everyone get the jab, even those who had COVID? They are not following science, they are making it up as we go along.

Why have they stopped giving us the daily death totals 24/7 like they did last year? 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Jeezus she didn’t say the were planning it. She said they were discussing it which was validated by your own link. And oh that makes a difference whether they create new ones or use existing. 
Her comment was cdc is discussing this option FACT

it’s ok to just start locking up people as long as we use preexisting jails

19 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Wrong, try opening an all White school and see what happens.