edjr

GET OFF MY LAWN! Old Man yells at unvaccinated.

• Thanks 1

I have seen Olbermann a few times rant during this pandemic.  Seen some of his tweets in those crazy lib pages.  The guy has lost his mind.  For his sake I hope it is more so a shtick than his real personality.  

What’s funny is liberals were literally saying they would “never get the vaccine that the Trump administration is pushing to get finished” and if there were mandates for it they would “protest and riot”. Now, they’re all about the vaccine and if you don’t get it then they’ll insult you constantly. The hypocrisy astounds me 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

What’s funny is liberals were literally saying they would “never get the vaccine that the Trump administration is pushing to get finished” and if there were mandates for it they would “protest and riot”. Now, they’re all about the vaccine and if you don’t get it then they’ll insult you constantly. The hypocrisy astounds me 

That’s why anytime one of them starts on me about it. My response is I’m glad you now support the trump vaccine

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

That’s why anytime one of them starts on me about it. My response is I’m glad you now support the trump vaccine

That’s when they try to give u some BS about how he had nothing to do with it blah blah blah. Meanwhile, Biden really hasnt done ANYTHING. Every time I ask what he’s done they’re left babbling trying to scrounge up something positive 

1 hour ago, edjr said:

what a stupid pu$$y......he'll be dead within 3 years

I do not understand why people believe they get to dictate how others live their lives. It really is a narcissistic behavior.

I'm afraid I don't giveashit what that dooshnozzle thinks. 

He's afraid to say that to anybody's face. That's why he's saying it to his phone on his balcony. Like a poosay.  :lol:

14 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Maybe some randos said that, but no one prominent did.  Closest was a guy running for senate or something in NC and he lost.

Btw, did you get it yet?  You said you would once it was FDA approved.

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Maybe some randos said that, but no one prominent did.  Closest was a guy running for senate or something in NC and he lost.

Btw, did you get it yet?  You said you would once it was FDA approved.

Well the VP said it. But like you said, nobody prominent. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

What's also funny is those conservatives who said "I can't believe people were saying they wouldn't get the vaccine since Trump had something to do with it." and are now saying " Biden- I ain't getting it."

18 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yes- the vaccines that Trump had zero to do with and had no real plan to roll out. Good stuff. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

What's also funny is those conservatives who said "I can't believe people were saying they wouldn't get the vaccine since Trump had something to do with it." and are now saying " Biden- I ain't getting it."

Yes- the vaccines that Trump had zero to do with and had no real plan to roll out. Good stuff. 

Right 🤡 first off he told everyone it would be out before the end of the year. Which every demotard said no way. Then he ordered enough to supply every American the initial dose but sure there was no plan 

also I would never take the vaccine no matter who the President is and it’s the same with every one of my friends who have had covid 

47 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Well the VP said it. But like you said, nobody prominent. 

No she didn’t.  She said she wouldn’t take it if only Trump said to, but she would if the scientists said to.   That doesn’t really make sense, but she didn’t say what you think she did.

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No she didn’t.  She said she wouldn’t take it if only Trump said to, but she would if the scientists said to.   That doesn’t really make sense, but she didn’t say what you think she did.

His point was still spot on. Harris was playing politics and trying to undermine the vaccine simply because it was being rolled out under Trump.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

His point was still spot on. Harris was playing politics and trying to undermine the vaccine simply because it was being rolled out under Trump.

“Playing politics” is different than saying they would “never get the vaccine”

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

“Playing politics” is different than saying they would “never get the vaccine”

“Never get the vaccine” is essentially what she was saying to the American people and Pence called her out for it. Only a liberal would try to argue otherwise.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

She never said "only" her words were "if Donald Trump tells us to take it, I'm not taking it."

She prefaced that statement with something about if Faucci said to take it she would but she was telling the country not to listen to the President during a pandemic. 

Now they want to wag their fingers in the faces of people who, for whatever reason, refuse to get a vaccine they don't want or need. 

Typical dem hypocritical buIIshit. 

I agree with you, though. She isn't prominent. 

59 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Exactly  :thumbsup:

42 minutes ago, joneo said:

He needs a throat punch.

CuntPunt

• Like 1

Good to see I don’t even have to reply to the idiots here. My fellow geeks already took care of :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Right 🤡 first off he told everyone it would be out before the end of the year. Which every demotard said no way. Then he ordered enough to supply every American the initial dose but sure there was no plan 

Right 🤡 first off he wanted to leave it to states but by all accounts there was a lack of oversight as to how the rollout and distribution of shots would work outside of that and there was a lack of money being reserved for states to execute their plans. They also did not come close to getting to the goal of 20 million people vaccinated by the end of 2020. The guy who was heading the vaccine task force said "We know it needs to be better and we are going to make it better" was pressured into quitting after saying it. Ordering shots is one thing (and he didn't order as many as you think) but having a plan to distribute it and everything is another. Trump failed at that. 

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Right 🤡 first off he wanted to leave it to states but by all accounts there was a lack of oversight as to how the rollout and distribution of shots would work outside of that and there was a lack of money being reserved for states to execute their plans. They also did not come close to getting to the goal of 20 million people vaccinated by the end of 2020. The guy who was heading the vaccine task force said "We know it needs to be better and we are going to make it better" was pressured into quitting after saying it. Ordering shots is one thing (and he didn't order as many as you think) but having a plan to distribute it and everything is another. Trump failed at that. 

Cool story bro. Maybe you should see how Biden is going to achieve his 98% goals?  Maybe we should cancel xmas trump screwed up he shoulda printed more money

it’s weird that a centrist doesn’t believe the country is a republic. 

providing the resources and having each state and locality figure out the best approach for its people is always the right answer

• Thanks 1

What happened to keith olbermann also happened to rusty on this forum.  Liberals do not listen to others and go completely deranged.    The common thread is they are NOT having an active conversation.  They are lecturing you.  Talking down to you.  When you remind them they swore to never get the vax under trump, it is ignored because they came into this thing not wanting dialogue but to seek and destroy. 

6 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Good to see I don’t even have to reply to the idiots here. My fellow geeks already took care of :thumbsup:

So have you gotten the vaccine yet?   You said you would once it was approved.

9 hours ago, 5-Points said:

She never said "only" her words were "if Donald Trump tells us to take it, I'm not taking it."

She prefaced that statement with something about if Faucci said to take it she would but she was telling the country not to listen to the President during a pandemic. 

Now they want to wag their fingers in the faces of people who, for whatever reason, refuse to get a vaccine they don't want or need. 

Typical dem hypocritical buIIshit. 

I agree with you, though. She isn't prominent. 

So people aren’t saying not to listen to the current president during a pandemic?

51 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So people aren’t saying not to listen to the current president during a pandemic?

No, they have legitimate reasons besides religious and medical. I will list a few.

Vaccinated people can get Covid.

Vaccinated people can give Covid to others.

Congress is exempt from Covid Vaccine mandates.

USPS is exempt from Covid vaccine mandates.

Tens of thousands of non vaccinated illegal aliens are being released into the USA.

If you want to work you have to get the vaccine but if you collect welfare you don’t.

Over 99% of people under 55 are not in danger of dying from Covid.

Lawmakers don’t follow their own mandates.

Sports attendance, not a super spreader like CDC said (which is what Fock Joe Biden is about)

Why can’t we be tested for Covid antibodies if we don’t want the vaccine?

Don’t be afraid to see what you see! 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

First of all, there is no pandemic.

Second of all, why don't you address the fact that Biden's VP was telling the country not to listen to the POTUS during what was a pandemic at the time? 

Thirdly, take the L, dust yourself off and come back later. 

And lastly, anybody listening to this senile, corrupt, puppet should have their head checked. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

Second of all, why don't you address the fact that Biden's VP was telling the country not to listen to the POTUS during what was a pandemic at the time? 

And lastly, anybody listening to this senile, corrupt, puppet should have their head checked. 

:cheers: 

9 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Hopefully in a few more weeks we can say there is “no pandemic,” but right now there is.  Current daily deaths are higher than they were all last summer and on similar levels as April/May 2020, November 2020, and March 2021.  And that’s with a readily available free vaccine and a lot of the most vulnerable people having already died.

In addition, a huge number of the country’s deaths since August have come from the state of the guy who is the likely frontrunner to be the next Republican Presidential candidate, which is basically the only state whose summer 2021 wave of deaths was significantly worse than any prior one, yet has basically given up on encouraging the vaccine (he used to encourage it, but doesn’t really anymore). 

And you’re worried about some comment from the VP that didn’t make sense since she said she’d take the vaccine if Fauci recommended it, but not if only Trump did, which never would have been a scenario.

Still curious is digby will admit if he got the vaccine since he said he would once it was approved.  Putting this here since he loves giving praise to people quoting me yet claims to be “ignoring” me.

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Hopefully in a few more weeks we can say there is “no pandemic,” but right now there is.  Current daily deaths are higher than they were all last summer and on similar levels as April/May 2020, November 2020, and March 2021.  And that’s with a readily available free vaccine and a lot of the most vulnerable people having already died.

In addition, a huge number of the country’s deaths since August have come from the state of the guy who is the likely frontrunner to be the next Republican Presidential candidate, which is basically the only state whose summer 2021 wave of deaths was significantly worse than any prior one, yet has basically given up on encouraging the vaccine (he used to encourage it, but doesn’t really anymore). 

And you’re worried about some comment from the VP that didn’t make sense since she said she’d take the vaccine if Fauci recommended it, but not if only Trump did, which never would have been a scenario.

Still curious is digby will admit if he got the vaccine since he said he would once it was approved.  Putting this here since he loves giving praise to people quoting me yet claims to be “ignoring” me.

Weird how deaths are up after the vaccine became available. It's almost as if it's not a vaccine at all but more of a therapeutic. In which case the mandates make no sense. Unless there's an ulterior motive behind it. :ninja:

Also, why do you keep adding words to her statement? She said "...if Donald Trump tells us we should take it, I'm not taking it." She never qualified her statement with the word "only" like you keep trying to do for her. 

3 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Weird how deaths are up after the vaccine became available. It's almost as if it's not a vaccine at all but more of a therapeutic. In which case the mandates make no sense. Unless there's an ulterior motive behind it. :ninja:

Also, why do you keep adding words to her statement? She said "...if Donald Trump tells us we should take it, I'm not taking it." She never qualified her statement with the word "only" like you keep trying to do for her. 

He keeps trying to move the goalposts to manipulate it so he can try and look like he’s right when in reality he’s wrong. Hell, even saw on the liberal media that deaths and hospitalizations have gone down and are continuing to go down. The already small amount is getting even smaller as people either acquire natural antibodies or get the vaccine. Either way, everything I’ve said about this virus has come true. It’s not that hard to predict since it literally follows the same rules as other viruses. However you can’t tell liberals that because they “trust the science” until the science doesn’t align with their opinions 

Also, I don’t know what his obsession is with me or why he’s foaming at the mouth to find out if I got the covid vaccine or not. Unlike him though, I got more important things to worry about besides some loser on the internet such as the four exams in endocrinology and hematology. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

He keeps trying to move the goalposts to manipulate it so he can try and look like he’s right when in reality he’s wrong. Hell, even saw on the liberal media that deaths and hospitalizations have gone down and are continuing to go down. The already small amount is getting even smaller as people either acquire natural antibodies or get the vaccine. Either way, everything I’ve said about this virus has come true. It’s not that hard to predict since it literally follows the same rules as other viruses. However you can’t tell liberals that because they “trust the science” until the science doesn’t align with their opinions 

Also, I don’t know what his obsession is with me or why he’s foaming at the mouth to find out if I got the covid vaccine or not. Unlike him though, I got more important things to worry about besides some loser on the internet such as the four exams in endocrinology and hematology. 

Good luck!  :cheers:

12 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Good luck!  :cheers:

Haha thanks. Just one exam alone has 29 different PowerPoint presentations I need to study for it. Not including the other exams 😅

3 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Delta, dummy.   And deaths aren’t “up” compared to prior peaks in literally every area with a high vaccination rate (both in the US and out).   Many lowly vaccinated countries saw their worst waves of the entire pandemic post April 2021 due to Delta.

The MSM is being misleading by making statements like “99% of the covid deaths are among the unvaccinated!” but Biden isn’t wrong to call it a “pandemic of the unvaccinated.”   There have been 7,178 total covid deaths among fully vaccinated people through October 12, which goes back to January - https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

However, according to worldometers, there have been over 100k covid deaths just in the 10.5 weeks from 8/1/21-10/12/21.  So, the number of fully vaccinated deaths for the ENTIRE YEAR is about 7% of the number of covid deaths in just the last 10.5 weeks.  The fact that 19 months into a pandemic that has killed ~700k, people like yourself are dumb enough to suggest the vaccines are the reason the pandemic is still going on, is mindblowing.  Many of you are really a lost cause.

Also, lol at digby not even admitting whether or not he’s vaccinated.  He’s either afraid to lose GC points by saying he is (but even cdub is vaxx’ed!), or afraid to admit he’s a liar because he said he’d get it once it was approved.  Good luck on your tests though, try not to curse anyone out if they look at you funny.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Delta, dummy.   And deaths aren’t “up” compared to prior peaks in literally every area with a high vaccination rate (both in the US and out).   

Make up your focking mind dude.  :doh:

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Make up your focking mind dude.  :doh:

They’re up compared to the same time last year, but not compared to the prior peak.  It’s 2 different things.   And no, the prior peak wasn’t because of the vaccine rollout, since those people got covid before the vaccine was available.

There is some seasonality to covid, but Delta kinda threw that out the window.  

• Confused 1