Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Dear Joe Bryant

Stop emailing me on a daily basis. I didn't sign up for your shiit and about a month ago you just showed up  like some loser ex-girlfriend.

I've unsubscribed repeatedly. So get the fulck away from me. And while you're at it? Drag all the losers here from your site BACK to your site.

.Jesus, you effing wierdo. It's like your numbers went down so you just trolled all the email addresses from the last 20 years.

Stop it  you fulcking freak.

I... ummmm... actually agree with Wiff. 

Focking 2021 is a weird year man.

I disagree. Joe B is a great dude anf runs a standing website. I never got banned there like I did here. 

OK I have been drinking since 6AM so everything above is BS. 

Same, and when he writes something from his head it's really mind numbing.  Luckily, he has an old email of mine that I rarely look at.

I went there yesterday after seeing this thread to get a different perspective on the Alec Baldwin shooting. They just want to give him a hug and make him feel better. And D!ck Cheney is somehow involved. 

• Haha 1

Joe is definitely working on his best Whitley Streiber impression.  Crackpot imitating a crackpot.  Same nose, same glasses, same bent ears, same geeky dress shirt with buttons on the collar and no tie.

Joe is a moderate thinking well-intentioned guy who is in absolute denial he had mods who intentionally turned his website into a cesspool of leftwing group think.  But a lot of people have been duped.  Sometimes the left jumps the shark a bit with stuff like being too obvious in their attempt to brainwash kids with their racist critical race theory idiocracy.  The left will go back to be more stealth in their brainwashing of children.  

Unfortunately FBG is a moderate version of what the progressive movement has become, which is a radical attempt to create a race-based war between the two ideologies.  I have completely owned the leftwing idiots on the Rittenhouse thread to a point where most of the moderates agree that the prosecution's case is a big loser.  But there are still plenty of leftist idiots there who call me an idiot racist fascist who is a troll, which the mods will never do a thing about....unless I respond, then it's the ban hammer for me.  The worst attacks there are probably from the mods in the form of an alias.  

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Joe is a moderate thinking well-intentioned guy who is in absolute denial he had mods who intentionally turned his website into a cesspool of leftwing group think.  But a lot of people have been duped.  Sometimes the left jumps the shark a bit with stuff like being too obvious in their attempt to brainwash kids with their racist critical race theory idiocracy.  The left will go back to be more stealth in their brainwashing of children.  

Unfortunately FBG is a moderate version of what the progressive movement has become, which is a radical attempt to create a race-based war between the two ideologies.  I have completely owned the leftwing idiots on the Rittenhouse thread to a point where most of the moderates agree that the prosecution's case is a big loser.  But there are still plenty of leftist idiots there who call me an idiot racist fascist who is a troll, which the mods will never do a thing about....unless I respond, then it's the ban hammer for me.  The worst attacks there are probably from the mods in the form of an alias.  

i dont think joe is that dumb.  for instance, he is fully aware that people made death threats on others on his forum and did nothing.  that makes him an accomplice to those death threats.  i think he is fully cognizant of it.  i think he runs around with all or the positive pr, helping the poor and needy, to cover it up.  but i dont see a shred of remorse.  he is trying to hide it.

Who?

6 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Dez's brother from another mother.

Not Aidy?

Meh...The site is OK..I do like seeing how the other side thinks about things..And for the most part that site is so far left it's crazy.  There are a few posters there, like myself, that don't subscribe to the group think and this causes the board to lose their minds.   They HATE when people don't share the same thinking.  

The worst part of that board, buy far, is the Tim guy.  He went on a hiatus and the board was 1000% times better...Thought he was gone for good but nope..he's back.  That guy is everything you don't like about the far left liberals.  And he's arrogant as fock too.  Great combination.

So if you just generally don't respond to his posts (such as just opening up the borders fully, as this will HELP the USA) and treat him like a child and let him ramble, the rest is OK.

22 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Meh...The site is OK..I do like seeing how the other side thinks about things..And for the most part that site is so far left it's crazy.  There are a few posters there, like myself, that don't subscribe to the group think and this causes the board to lose their minds.   They HATE when people don't share the same thinking.  

The worst part of that board, buy far, is the Tim guy.  He went on a hiatus and the board was 1000% times better...Thought he was gone for good but nope..he's back.  That guy is everything you don't like about the far left liberals.  And he's arrogant as fock too.  Great combination.

So if you just generally don't respond to his posts (such as just opening up the borders fully, as this will HELP the USA) and treat him like a child and let him ramble, the rest is OK.

There are a dozen posters worst than Tim.  He is arrogant and a blowhard, but he at least can acknowledge some points.  Tim tries to stay civil.  A lot of the there are incapable of being civil. 

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

There are a dozen posters worst than Tim.  He is arrogant and a blowhard, but he at least can acknowledge some points.  Tim tries to stay civil.  A lot of the there are incapable of being civil. 

You both are right. I remember when Tim first showed up. He single handily changed the board for worse immediately. He would post 10x more than the next most active poster. He would start with a middle of the road position on every topic, and with every additional post, he would move his position on the argument more and more to the left. 
He is civil, though. No personal attacks. Jon is right that there are a lot of posters that are so arrogant and unable to have a civil discussion. 
I never had much interaction with Joe, but he knows what he has there and what the mods are doing. 

2 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

You both are right. I remember when Tim first showed up. He single handily changed the board for worse immediately. He would post 10x more than the next most active poster. He would start with a middle of the road position on every topic, and with every additional post, he would move his position on the argument more and more to the left. 
He is civil, though. No personal attacks. Jon is right that there are a lot of posters that are so arrogant and unable to have a civil discussion. 
I never had much interaction with Joe, but he knows what he has there and what the mods are doing. 

Well I will admit maybe he has tempered himself slightly.  Remember he was the one that came out and said if you voted for Trump then you were a racist, then flat out denied he ever said that.  

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Well I will admit maybe he has tempered himself slightly.  Remember he was the one that came out and said if you voted for Trump then you were a racist, then flat out denied he ever said that.  

Did he a pull a peenie and delete the thread?

Spent some time at the politics forum this summer, eh, it wasn’t bad.  I enjoy reading things from a different perspective as it helps me to understand the way others think.  For instance, there is a large group of people who think that something is racist solely on the basis of the outcome.  For instance, a law which disproportionately impacts a minority group (like say marijuana being illegal and more blacks are arrested for possession) is inherently racist.  I fundamentally disagree and, since neither side was going to change their mind it wasn’t worth arguing further.

Tim is fun though.  I don’t know what he used to be like, but somebody mentioned him starting in the middle on arguments.  I’ve noticed him say things like “well hopefully we can agree on some basic things, like you shouldn’t rip the vocal cords out of innocent puppies and we should have open borders” where he’d mix one of his radical ideas with a no-brainer and act like they were comparable.  :thumbsup: 

Maybe I’ll head back over and see how the Biden discussions are going.  There were still quite a few “he just stutters” people there in the summer, I’d like to see how they are holding up.  :thumbsup: 

Just dropped a post about lying CNN in the FFA covid thread. Set them off. 27 replies already. None of which I bother to read. Man, they are like swarming cockroaches.

7 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

The way the Soviet Union got started was a group of leftists that "claimed" they were moderate took over, headed by Alexander Kerensky.  They adopted a policy of "no enemies to the left".  So they basically ran cover for the radical left.  They were utterly blind and naive to Lenin and Stalin who then just stabbed them Kerensky in the back and turned it into a brutal dictatorship. 

At best, Tim is Kerensky.  But he shouldn't be given a pass.

54 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

The way the Soviet Union got started was a group of leftists that "claimed" they were moderate took over, headed by Alexander Kerensky.  They adopted a policy of "no enemies to the left".  So they basically ran cover for the radical left.  They were utterly blind and naive to Lenin and Stalin who then just stabbed them Kerensky in the back and turned it into a brutal dictatorship. 

At best, Tim is Kerensky.  But he shouldn't be given a pass.

I think my comment may have been misconstrued. I believe Tim started the downfall of the entire board and is the main reason I no longer visit there. You made a good analogy as there are a dozen Lenin and a few dozen Stalin’s that took the ball and ran with it. 

7 hours ago, posty said:

Kobe Bryant's father...

Betcha didn't know Joe Bryant's Mom is Anita Bryant. 

On 10/23/2021 at 8:23 PM, wiffleball said:

Stop emailing me on a daily basis. I didn't sign up for your shiit and about a month ago you just showed up  like some loser ex-girlfriend.

I've unsubscribed repeatedly. So get the fulck away from me. And while you're at it? Drag all the losers here from your site BACK to your site.

.Jesus, you effing wierdo. It's like your numbers went down so you just trolled all the email addresses from the last 20 years.

Stop it  you fulcking freak.

It is focked up.  I was a member a long time ago and last year the same crap started happening.  

• Like 1