Sign in to follow this  
gcmmidwest

C Edwards Helaire

Like the way you rounded that out to equal 100%. Good job. 

• Haha 1

As suspected, reports now circulating that the Chiefs might wait to activate CEH after their bye in week 12 - making DarWill a RB1 for another week.

2 hours ago, Law said:

As suspected, reports now circulating that the Chiefs might wait to activate CEH after their bye in week 12 - making DarWill a RB1 for another week.

You know what that means? 

It's banana dancing time!   :banana:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Law said:

That might be the case, but the actual report states that Reid wants to see how CEH looks in practice before making a decision. Reading into that one way or the other is merely confirmation bias...

That's some pretty funny stuff right there! I said reportS. Not THE report. But you go ahead and read into it how your want. Me? I'll hope my opponents rely on CEH being their savior while I'm prepared to use DarWill when CEH sits...or someone else if need be.

• Thanks 1

Very frustrating situation.  

14 minutes ago, skinsrule05 said:

Is the timing the same as last week that they would need to activate him by 4pm on Saturday?

Wondering the same. I think the 4pm Sat deadline still applies, but not sure.

Yes. Since he’s still on IR. 

17 hours ago, weepaws said:

Yes. Since he’s still on IR. 

T minus 3 hrs 30 minutes til 4 pm Saturday.

I'll be back. :ninja:

2 hours and 15 min.  

1 hour and 8 min.  

Darn it , he’s back. 

On 11/17/2021 at 2:48 PM, Law said:

Oops…

So I have DWill but Jeff Wilson is available on WW.  Aaron Jones out and MelvinG on bye..  what would y’all do?

Gordon and Jav Williams and Henderson all on bye was counting on D. Williams this week now I need to  figure out a back up plan. Might just role the dice and go D.O Forman against the Texans

17 minutes ago, phlegmish said:

So I have DWill but Jeff Wilson is available on WW.  Aaron Jones out and MelvinG on bye..  what would y’all do?

Many people here are really high on Wilson, I suppose you should grab him. Who would you drop to acquire him ?

I would without hesitation pick up Wilson, and think the Lord he’s still available. 

1 hour ago, jrokh said:

Oops…

As suspected, reports now circulating that the Chiefs MIGHT wait to activate CEH after their bye in week 12 - making DarWill a RB1 for another week.

13 minutes ago, Law said:

As suspected, reports now circulating that the Chiefs MIGHT wait to activate CEH after their bye in week 12 - making DarWill a RB1 for another week.

Breaking the Law, Breaking the Law!🤘

1 hour ago, easilyscan said:

Many people here are really high on Wilson, I suppose you should grab him. Who would you drop to acquire him ?

dwill I suppose… could drop Gordon but he’s seems a better rb3 given the CEH share down the stretch 

23 minutes ago, phlegmish said:

dwill I suppose… could drop Gordon but he’s seems a better rb3 given the CEH share down the stretch 

And I should add this is a dynasty format with 3qb, 4rb, 5wr, 2te roster mandates. Start 1/2/3/1 or 1/1/4/1 or 1/1/3/2 or 1/2/2/2.  Long term Gordon will be out anyway but I’ve had him since his rookie year and rn I’m carrying JK Dobbins as dead weight.  I don’t see either Wilson or DWill ever being starters and they aren’t quite in real timeshare if rb1 is around

I would pick up Wilson for Gordon.  I think D Will has more upside based on what he has done.   

Has the season fades on the Broncos they will start to use J Williams more.  

Imo.  

On 11/20/2021 at 1:29 PM, weepaws said:

Darn it , he’s back. 

even if he plays hes risky.  coach may keep him on a pitch count.

we dont know how recovered he is.   If you have a good option, I'd still recommend you use it unless you hear they expect to give him a full workload.

21 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

even if he plays hes risky.  coach may keep him on a pitch count.

we dont know how recovered he is.   If you have a good option, I'd still recommend you use it unless you hear they expect to give him a full workload.

Maybe a little risky but as RB2 or maybe a flex with all the injuries not many people have a better option I wouldn't think.

If it makes anyone else feel better, I have no choice but to start D Williams this week. And even though he didn't put up big stats last week, he was targeted near the end zone as they seem to use him as a WR. So, there's some hope.

3 hours ago, Donkey said:

Maybe a little risky but as RB2 or maybe a flex with all the injuries not many people have a better option I wouldn't think.

thats the thing.  RB's are  not easy to replace.  if you dont draft em, you just dont get em.

On 11/20/2021 at 8:52 PM, weepaws said:

I would pick up Wilson for Gordon.  I think D Will has more upside based on what he has done.   

Hope he didn’t do this

Not today. 

29 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Looking good early

He's my 3rd (only use 2) RB, brilliant move on my part not playing him-but who knew? Oh wait, I'm sure axelf did.......................

Helaire Week 1) 7 carries for 42 yds, 3 rec for 32 yds, 2 Tds... looks fine until ya see Pacheco had 12 carries for 62 yds and a TD.

Kind of feel like I got lucky with Hellaire this week. If not for the Td's, he'd have been a bust. KC either wants to limit Helaire to keep him healthy all year and/or want to test out their new rookie... despite being a worthless 7th rounder. 

Might pivot to Miles Sanders next week who's the clear lead back with a better o-line.

42 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Kind of feel like I got lucky with Hellaire this week. If not for the Td's, he'd have been a bust.

That's kind of the case with most players though--a good day is to approach 100 yards, and then a TD makes it a great day.  I don't know if I'd call his 10.4 PPR points a "bust" without any TDs, but they do put the cherry on top.  If he just averaged 10.4 points per game for all 17 games, he'd be a top 25 RB.  He was RB28 in ADP, so not really a "bust" at all, even without the 2 TDs.

10 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

I don't know if I'd call his 10.4 PPR points a "bust" without any TDs, but they do put the cherry on top.  If he just averaged 10.4 points per game for all 17 games, he'd be a top 25 RB.  He was RB28 in ADP, so not really a "bust" at all

Point taken and perhaps "bust" is a bit strong. Still Td's are fluky. Even if he didn't rack up big yardage or Tds, he'd feel safer to start if he'd seen more carries and targets.

I admit I didn't watch the game, but from what I've read... apparently most of Pacheco's carries came later in the game when victory was already in hand.  So, maybe that explains some of it.