Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Jets at Colts: TNF Discussion

Inactives

Jets: RB Tevin Coleman, WR Corey Davis, OG Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, QB Joe Flacco, DT Jonathan Marshall, S Jarrod Wilson, QB Zach Wilson

Colts: DE Ben Banogu, OT Julien Davenport, OT Will Fries, WR T.Y. Hilton, CB Bopete Keyes, RB Marlon Mack

Colts beat them 36-7 last year at home. I don’t think the Jets are any better, I’ll buy down on the hook and lay the ten. 

Opponent had A-Rod playing this week before he developed the flu. Now he's starting Wentz. I have Pittman II

Hope he only has eyes for Junior tonight :)

Forgot that he's also playing the Colts D. Go Jets!

This is an away game for the Jets and their uniform combination of White Jerseys and Black Pants is a first,  Their owner posted this on twitter.  If you noticed, not that you care.  I stumbled across it earlier researching Corey Davis' injury.  

I'm really impressed with how Mike White throws so strong and accurate and hits his receivers in stride.

Just got home from work, turned on the game, what happened to Mike White? Why is Josh Johnson in?

Edit: damn, I just read that he got injured. Figures since I had to start him. 

Jets QB Mike White was forced from Thursday evening's game against the Colts with a right (throwing) forearm injury and is questionable to return. 

For goodness sakes. White had a shaky first drive but cooked on the second, capping it off with a 19-yard touchdown strike to Elijah Moore. White identified a coverage bust from Xavier Rhodes and did not miss. Unfortunately, he smacked his throwing arm on DeForest Buckner on his follow through. White appeared to be in a good deal of pain on the sideline, doing everything he can to shake out his hand to no avail. Josh Johnson is now in the game with Joe Flacco, for some reason, inactive. It's a "you've gotta be kidding me" development for a team with No. 2 overall pick Zach Wilson on the shelf. We would assume White is holding out hope of re-entering, but we are not holding our breath. 

Nov 4, 2021, 9:06 PM ET
  •  

5 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Jets QB Mike White was forced from Thursday evening's game against the Colts with a right (throwing) forearm injury and is questionable to return. 

For goodness sakes. White had a shaky first drive but cooked on the second, capping it off with a 19-yard touchdown strike to Elijah Moore. White identified a coverage bust from Xavier Rhodes and did not miss. Unfortunately, he smacked his throwing arm on DeForest Buckner on his follow through. White appeared to be in a good deal of pain on the sideline, doing everything he can to shake out his hand to no avail. Josh Johnson is now in the game with Joe Flacco, for some reason, inactive. It's a "you've gotta be kidding me" development for a team with No. 2 overall pick Zach Wilson on the shelf. We would assume White is holding out hope of re-entering, but we are not holding our breath. 

Nov 4, 2021, 9:06 PM ET
  •  

man, the guy doesn't play a single snap for 3 years and gets hurt before the second half. That's really too bad, I feel for him.  It's just my luck in fantasy this year in that league, doesn't surprise me there at all. lol

Oh baby, if Pittman just holds that ball away from his body the whole time, the defender wouldn't be able to knock that out.

4 minutes ago, Super Cubs said:

so how does Michael Carter have 18 receiving yards and 0 receptions?

I think it was a mistake by the guy putting the data in.  Ty Johnson caught that pass

7 minutes ago, SF Forty Niners said:

That aged well ———-

NOT

If there's one thing we've learned tonight, it's Josh Johnson is no Mike White.

1 minute ago, Mike FF Today said:

Colts have 260 rushing yards and 3 rushing TDs with 17 minutes left to go in the game.

WOW

Normally, you'd look at that and think Wentz was having a quiet night. But he has 218 yards & 3 TDs.

Jets D quit early in the 2nd half.  It'll never be this easy for Indy again.

I don't think either team is doing much this year.  Wentz is too dumb and will get hurt again soon

A guy I’m playing in one of my pay leagues traded Taylor this morning, then benched Moore a couple of hours before kickoff.  Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good.

I was forced to choose between Latavius Murray and Nyheim Hines as my RB2 opposite Mixon on a 6-2 team that just lost Henry and had Fournette on bye.

So far, it appears that Axe Elf has chosen wisely, again.

Playing last place (1-7) guy in our league, he has ALL-WORLD J TAYLOR and the pathetic Jets are AFRAID of him, ducking tackles, faking slips, etc. NYJ's don't belong in the NFL.

4 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

I was forced to choose between Latavius Murray and Nyheim Hines as my RB2 opposite Mixon on a 6-2 team that just lost Henry and had Fournette on bye.

Remember the 100 times The ‘Wise’ Elf posted that Jonathan Taylor would never return RB1 value? Another great call bruh…

• Haha 2

Hilarious that Wentz was still in on that last drive.  Dropping back and taking more hits.

Wentz will always hold the ball too long and take unnecessary hits

7 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

You're on here every week claiming to have made the right choice, telling us how great you are. Have you ever lost a game, are you like undefeated every year? 

Unfortunately, all my draft spots were top3 or bottom 3 so never got a chance to draft him, but did get lucky to face him in half my leagues this week. Even faced the Taylor-Hines combo in one 🙀

3 hours ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

This game reminded me of Axelf hating on my recommendation of J Taylor as a top 5 pick

If you took him with a top 5 pick, I'm sure you haven't been too disappointed.  Those of us who took him in the 2nd round as a backup to Zeke or Aaron Jones are even happier.

By the way, the stats are still falsely crediting Michael Carter with an additional 18 yards receiving.

Carter's shoe came off the play before.  And he went to the sideline to put it back on.  Then Ty Johnson caught a screen for 18 yards.  The stat guys credited both players with 18 yards receiving.