Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

So, I have a girlfriend now.

There is no logical reason to share anything personal here aside from the fact that I must love to be kicked square in the nuts by you dolts, but, woka woka woka.  :banana:

I have been laid more times in the past week than since GW was president and that is no bullshit.

Suck it, losers.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, fandandy said:

There is no logical reason to share anything personal here aside from the fact that I must love to be kicked square in the nuts by you dolts, but, woka woka woka.  :banana:

I have been laid more times in the past week than since GW was president and that is no bullshit.

Suck it, losers.

Dude.  If you have to put air in your "girlfriend", you don't actually have a "girlfriend".

• Haha 1

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Dude.  If you have to put air in your "girlfriend", you don't actually have a "girlfriend".  It's a blowup doll.

Oh OK.  So my bed is not a "bed" either?

Idiot.

• Haha 1

Just now, fandandy said:

Oh OK.  So my bed is not a "bed" either?

Idiot.

A bathroom stall with a hole in the wall is NOT a bed and that lever you're pulling on is not the bedroom door lock.

We all know the last time you got a piece of a$$ was when your finger broke thru the toilet paper - you can't fool us.    

Is she a single mom? They are usually desperate. Hit it then quit it. Unless she has a house and you need a place to stay. 

Gloria asked me to let you know that she is only looking for booty calls.

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

Suck it, losers.

Also, being pegged for 16 hours with a 2 foot long parsnip doesn't count as "been laid" by most folks.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, phillybear said:

Also, being pegged for 16 hours with a 2 foot long parsnip doesn't count as "been laid" by most folks.

I almost beat off to that. Almost :mad:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, phillybear said:

Parsnips: nature's underrated d1ldo substitute. :lol:

11 hours ago, fandandy said:

Suck it, losers.

How much did that cost you?