Sign in to follow this  
avoiding injuries

2 NYPD Officers Killed During Ambush in Harlem

Good grief, here we go again.

RIP officers. :(

One has passed, one is still fighting for his life. RIP to the young man, praying for his partner. 

The libs and MSM would have you believe police are the problem. I don’t know if anything changes this particular situation, but the libs and MSM can go fock themselves.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Sorry I respect most police but you’re a moron if you are a police officer nowadays. If it’s not this happening you’re focking with families not wearing masks and harassing 7 year olds

It will take some time to fix the damage done by liberal policies.  You cannot unwind these things simply through an election.

There are still plenty of "woke" individuals polluting the systems.  Criminals will continue to act out for some time.

Sadly.

The new mayor is in a tough spot in trying to deal with all this.

49 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Sorry I respect most police but you’re a moron if you are a police officer nowadays. If it’s not this happening you’re focking with families not wearing masks and harassing 7 year olds

If that was my job, I sure as heck would take a lot less money to work in the towns that have the least crime. 

I’m really saddened that you all see everything through the prism of race. This was a domestic dispute and situations like this happen everyday. It has nothing to do with white supremacy, race or wokeness. Good grief you all are dolts.

Unfortunately, police officers were killed. Here is a statistic about domestic violence:

Every month, an average of 57 women are shot and killed by an intimate partner.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

I’m really saddened that you all see everything through the prism of race. This was a domestic dispute and situations like this happen everyday. It has nothing to do with white supremacy, race or wokeness. Good grief you all are dolts.

I think you missed the sarcasm.....

Allow me to expand on it.  Nothing that happens in this nation is about white supremacy.  But, if you are easily manipulated you believe most of what happens in this nation is about white supremacy.

What he just did was mock the stupid, who believe that stupid dogma.....by correlating something that transpired to white supremacy.....and law enforcement at that....which is so often being alluded to as evil and harmful to people of color..

It was an attempt to cleverly show people who think stupid.....that hey ....you are stupid.......

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, peenie said:

Nothing to say about the victims in this crime I see. Not the least bit surprising.

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

Thank you, Peenie.   Welcome to the club.    We've been trying to say this about just about everything.    Injecting white supremacy and race into everything = solves nothing.    It's not a root-cause issue for 99% of what is assigned to them.   

22 minutes ago, peenie said:

Unfortunately, police officers were killed. Here is a statistic about domestic violence:

And yet half the country lost their minds over George Fockin Floyd, a guy who put a loaded gun to a pregnant woman’s belly and threatened  to shoot her.  Maybe some day you’ll get serious. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And yet half the country lost their minds over George Fockin Floyd, a guy who put a loaded gun to a pregnant woman’s belly and threatened  to shoot her.  Maybe some day you’ll get serious. 

What about say her name?  Her bf got her killed.  No one talks about it. I know 2 people who were murdered getting in the middle of a domestic. I don't see any riots for them.. No one cares. 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

What about say her name?  Her bf got her killed.  No one talks about it. I know 2 people who were murdered getting in the middle of a domestic. I don't see any riots for them.. No one cares. 

That’s why the need to take some advice from Jordan Peterson. Clean your room first. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s why the need to take some advice from Jordan Peterson. Clean your room first. 

They don't want to. No one wants them to. Just stick with the cop angle and let the rest rot. The racist left keeping black people right where they want them.

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

They don't want to. No one wants them to. Just stick with the cop angle and let the rest rot. The racist left keeping black people right where they want them.

Be it by luck or design, it’s happening. Either demand a safe community and accept the mistakes that may occur in pursuit of it or continue to live in your rotten neighborhoods. Can’t have both.  

1 hour ago, peenie said:

You'd think, at some point, they'd learn to listen. :(

I'd say I didn't catch this on CNN. but I don't watch CNN

7 minutes ago, edjr said:

I'd say I didn't catch this on CNN. but I don't watch CNN

I was going to say something similar.  I have not heard boo about this story anywhere but here.

On 1/22/2022 at 9:19 AM, peenie said:

keep playing make-believe.

On 1/22/2022 at 9:19 AM, peenie said:

In the eye?  Just not in the hair, right?