JustinCharge

nuclear war - doomsday⌛

Woketards think it’s funny that Putin is going to China again. 

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not surprising.  Woketards don't EVER think the policies/people they support and/or vote for will affect them.  

The liberal thinking is that only applies to the other guys.  They're not actually supporting/voting for the rules THEY'LL abide by - it's the rules YOU'LL abide.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nope.  Woketards think it's funny that RetardInCharge thinks Putin going to China automatically means he's coordinating a nuclear war. 

**** JustinCharge Update Post ****

NOTE:  liberal trolls are trying to ruin this thread so they can be skipped.  I no longer read troll posts in this thread myself and its a cleaner read.  Going forward, just check the most recent page for an Update Post from me.  I will try to add one Update Post per page.

-------------

Gas prices near me jumped 50 cents today.  stock market is threatening to crash.  US government on the verge of a shutdown.  russia and US ready to test alert systems.  Everything looks like the elites are taking anything not nailed down and running for the bunkers.

Russia is conducting a statewide civil defense test October 3rd.  Meanwhile the USA is conductng its first test of the emergency alert test involving all smartphones and communications on Octoer 4th.

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-prepares-nationwide-drills-nuclear-war-scenario-1830815

Putin to visit China in October 2023.  He last visited China in February 2022, 2 days before Russia invaded occupied Ukraine.  Presumably, the 2022 visit was to make sure Xi was ok with the war.  This visit may be to make sure Xi is ok with nuclear war.

https://www.reuters.com/world/putin-xi-meet-beijing-october-russia-says-2023-09-19/

The current situation seems to be that Ukraine has given up on the counteroffensive and is now using Elon Musk's Starlink to target Putin himself inside Russia.  The West's objective is to blast his location with a slew of missiles and drones and kill him to trigger nuclear war and WW3.

Current window for nuclear war:  anywhere from now to mid October 2023.  October 3rd-5th is a critical window.  If you hear that Putin has died in a missile attack, you probably have less than an hour to find a safe location from nuclear war.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Russia is conducting a statewide civil defense test October 3rd.  Meanwhile the USA is conductng its first test of the emergency alert test involving all smartphones and communications on Octoer 4th.

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-prepares-nationwide-drills-nuclear-war-scenario-1830815

Putin to visit China in October 2023.  He last visited China in February 2022, 2 days before Russia invaded occupied Ukraine.  Presumably, the 2022 visit was to make sure Xi was ok with the war.  This visit may be to make sure Xi is ok with nuclear war.

https://www.reuters.com/world/putin-xi-meet-beijing-october-russia-says-2023-09-19/

I am guessing Xi will not be o.K. with nuclear war.  I am going to go on ahead and start my fall maintenance as if there will still be a world.  Today I am blowing out my sprinklers and getting my pond ready for winter.  Tomorrow I will be kayaking and fishing near Gypsum.  Monday I will be on Grand Lake anticipating the Kokanee run starting, then back home to caulk and paint and to smoke the salmon.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

NOTE:  liberal trolls are trying to ruin this thread so they can be skipped.  I no longer read troll posts in this thread myself and its a cleaner read.  Going forward, just check the most recent page for an Update Post from me.  I will try to add one Update Post per page.

-------------

Gas prices near me jumped 50 cents today.  stock market is threatening to crash.  US government on the verge of a shutdown.  russia and US ready to test alert systems.  Everything looks like the elites are taking anything not nailed down and running for the bunkers.

The current situation seems to be that Ukraine has given up on the counteroffensive and is now using Elon Musk's Starlink to target Putin himself inside Russia.  The West's objective is to blast his location with a slew of missiles and drones and kill him to trigger nuclear war and WW3.

Current window for nuclear war:  anywhere from now to mid October 2023.  October 3rd-5th is a critical window.  If you hear that Putin has died in a missile attack, you probably have less than an hour to find a safe location from nuclear war.

Maybe I should spend this weekend settling all old scores.  After I may ask my wife for that threeway with her sister.  Seems there will be no time for adverse consequences.

-------------

JFC- you are still on about this?

Good lord man- delete your account and go find some air. The Cheeto dust farts are warping your brain cells

And the yuks just keep on coming. You guys are hilarious. 

I can't believe I just put a new roof on my house, only to have it vaporized in a few days.

Could have spent that money on hookers and blow

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

On a scale of 1-10 how concerning is this, for real?

80% of the content of his posts are made up.  He takes a piece of news and weaves a tale of speculation wrapped around his fear/desire for nuclear war

• Like 1

in some circles, people have been worried about the nuclear bombers the US has on constant patrol.  The running theory on those is that in case of a  nuclear attack, the US will detonate a nukes fired from those bombers in the skies above the US to act as an EMP to destroy incoming missiles.  The US would still suffer massive damage and radiation, but the damage might be less overall.  Unless of course the bombers run out of nukes and Russia just keeps firing. And it doesnt factor in any nukes that have been smuggled across the wide open southern border that dont have to be fired at all.

4 hours ago, nobody said:

JustinSane at it again.  

We should build bomb shelters JustinCase

28 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

We should build bomb shelters JustinCase

Tomorrow should be JustinTime. 

1 hour ago, frank said:

Tomorrow should be JustinTime. 

Perhaps he can be JustinSider his blow-up girlfriend one more time before the nukes start a-flyin'.

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

And it doesnt factor in any nukes that have been smuggled across the wide open southern border that dont have to be fired at all.

Don't you think U.S. defense satellites would have produced images of columns of sweaty and tired border crossers shouldering ICBMs as they waded across the Rio Grande?

Hamas has sleeper cells in the us ready to attack if certain conditions are met some of which may be the usa striking iran or israel putting boots on the ground in gaza.  They may have nukes since the mexican border is wide open.  At any rate, it is really really likely the usa suffers a major attack in the next hours or in the next few days.  If nuclear bombs are involved it will be hard to pin on russia at first which gives the sleeper cells time to decimate or cities and infrastructure.

id get out of new york city and dc pronto.   This is ww3 folks. This is nuclear war.  

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

This is ww3 folks. This is nuclear war.  

The President is on the line
As 99 red balloons go by :banana:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Hamas has sleeper cells in the us ready to attack if certain conditions are met some of which may be the usa striking iran or israel putting boots on the ground in gaza.  They may have nukes since the mexican border is wide open.  At any rate, it is really really likely the usa suffers a major attack in the next hours or in the next few days.  If nuclear bombs are involved it will be hard to pin on russia at first which gives the sleeper cells time to decimate or cities and infrastructure.

id get out of new york city and dc pronto.   This is ww3 folks. This is nuclear war.  

This is a legit question, how do you know this?

Are you paid to spew the garbage that you spew?

You must be paid because otherwise why do you keep doing it?  You're always wrong and you have a fatalistic view of situations that just aren't reality.

I'd recommend you log off for a bit. 

10 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Got any vacation plans for next year?

11 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Hamas has sleeper cells in the us ready to attack if certain conditions are met some of which may be the usa striking iran or israel putting boots on the ground in gaza.  

This is correct. But there is context. Multiple hostile nations against US interests and the safety and security of this country have sleeper cells embedded within our population. 

1) However many are compromised. Not all though. Just being in the "West" is a corrupting factor. This culture isn't just poison to many actual Americans, it's slow poison to those who unintentionally assimilate, even those who started as hostile actors. 

2) There is an informal understanding of a "legacy" retribution order for terrorists now. If you attack America on American soil, our intelligence agencies will hard ID you, then contractors will wipe out your entire family overseas. All of them. It's the most effective insurance policy that the US quietly has to date, and it's one of the reasons that another major terror attack hasn't happened since 9/11

3) It's close to impossible to bring a suitcase nuke into this country and not have it detected at some point. Chemical weapons are a larger threat. Someone attacking a nuclear power plan by force and with platoon strength, then causing it to go critical is another larger threat. Also many of the power players overseas who are funding terrorism, their children and some of their family live in the US. 

It's possible. The world is in a bad place, a very bad place right now, but there's a reason it hasn't happened more often. The fracture signs are troubling though looking at overall foreign policy. 

As usual, Justin has the details wrong.  There very well may be terrorist sleeper cells in the US, but they wouldn't be Hamas.  Israel has a blockade around Gaza.  Travel is severely restricted.  It is highly unlikely Hamas would be able to infiltrate the US in any sort of real numbers. 

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

As usual, Justin has the details wrong.  There very well may be terrorist sleeper cells in the US, but they wouldn't be Hamas.  Israel has a blockade around Gaza.  Travel is severely restricted.  It is highly unlikely Hamas would be able to infiltrate the US in any sort of real numbers. 

Sympathizers, recruits.  ISIS was getting home grown terrorists from the US on Facebook for fok sake.  Not saying they have nukes or anything, but, quite possibly our greatest terrorist threat right now. 

Guys like this, who knows where they came from.  We all know how they got here though:

2 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Sympathizers, recruits.  ISIS was getting home grown terrorists from the US on Facebook for fok sake.  Not saying they have nukes or anything, but, quite possibly our greatest terrorist threat right now. 

Guys like this, who knows where they came from.  We all know how they got here though:

If they're recruiting US citizens over the internet, then homeland already knows about them 

Just now, nobody said:

If they're recruiting US citizens over the internet, then homeland already knows about them 

Sure, I was using the ISIS example to show how easy it is.  Now do the southern border, homeland has no clue.

In order to cross the southern border, Hamas would have to get by the blockades that israel put in place.  That's my point.  My point is Hamas doesn't have sleeper cells in the US.

I'm happy to stipulate that there could be random sleeper cells in the US.  Just not Hamas which was the original assertion.. i.e, Hamas is going to activate sleeper cells in the US.

2 hours ago, nobody said:

My point is Hamas doesn't have sleeper cells in the US.

Actually they do. Most large scale threats to America have them in place. However the practical pathway is not like what people see in films or in spy thriller books. 

Most cells are operationally used for financial purposes. To launder money and to effect criminal activity like weapons dealing, illegal drug production, human trafficking, organ trafficking, counterfeiting, etc, etc. 

The struggle is that they are usually embedded in specific ethnic areas. North Korean operatives stay in areas that have high concentration of Koreans, for example. That limits some of their reach. Also many who are not "Westernized" aren't in a prime strategic position to enter law enforcement, military, government, elected office, etc, etc. The key is getting them inside the "system" itself. The Secret Service spends an ungodly amount of money on hard vetting and maintaining constant coverage on those they recruit and hire. The risk factor there is too high not to do otherwise ( Who needs a complex assassination plot if the sleeper is a member of USSS and walks up the the target in a bathroom and shoots him in the head?) 

Personnel as such, in country, are rarely high level tacticians in nature for outright asymmetrical ground warfare. They are typically good at being drug dealers, or pimps or identity theft criminals, etc, etc.  The push/pull is the longer you have an asset in country, the larger the risk for them to be assimilated. They are human beings. They make friends. They have neighbors. They have children. They fall in love. They get divorced. They have real life problems. Etc, etc. However constant rotation doesn't allow anyone to entrench long enough to garner the benefits of that tenure and track record in America. 

Operational sleeper cells in a foreign country are complex fragile expensive assets. That includes the United States. It's very hard to maintain that kind of network around the world even for the vast resource base of America. 

Is it a threat? Yes. Is it a pervasive threat? That's more complicated.