Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Tyreek Hill on the move?

Just heard on NFL radio. Chiefs give Hill permission to seek out a trade. 

Wow.

Further update, Jets and Dolphins are the favorites at this point.

Sounds like the dolphins and Jets are in on him. Chiefs are also hosting MVS..

Hard to keep good players when you throw a gazillion dollars at your quarterback

2 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Sounds like the dolphins and Jets are in on him. Chiefs are also hosting MVS..

Hard to keep good players when you throw a gazillion dollars at your quarterback

Yep. Bet the Packers wish they could afford him right now.

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

What child or pregnant mother got it this time? :( 

Oh come on. That woman needed a little bit of learnin' and you know it. 🤜🏿

Going rate for #1s starts at 20per, so Hill was probably asking for 30per.  FA after this season.  KC would love to move him, but I'll bet the asking price is too high.

If MIA pays big to land him will Tua be able to take advantage of Hill as a deep threat?

I don’t get it. KC is a now team. You don’t do this unless something else is up. Maybe all his soft tissue injuries have them concerned. 

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

If MIA pays big to land him will Tua be able to take advantage of Hill as a deep threat?

I haven't seen many KC games over the past few years. Isn't Hill more of a quick catch and run guy, or does he go deep a lot too?

7 minutes ago, DonS said:

my first thought was why would he want to move (other than $$)?  no one is going to be able to hit him like mahomes. Most of the other qbs will not be able to keep the play alive long enough for those ab libs

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t get it. KC is a now team. You don’t do this unless something else is up. Maybe all his soft tissue injuries have them concerned. 

There very well could be something up and/but ultimately I think KC doesn't want to pay the price tag. So they figure to maybe get a couple picks out of him now.

Pretty good recievers in this draft.

22 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Afford who? MVS? They can.  Unless he wants more than he is worth.  

People are clueless about the Packers.

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Afford who? MVS? They can.  Unless he wants more than he is worth.  

People are clueless about the Packers.

Hill. Not scantling.

7 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

my first thought was why would he want to move (other than $$)?  no one is going to be able to hit him like mahomes. Most of the other qbs will not be able to keep the play alive long enough for those ab libs

He's 28, and last year of contract. Both he and the Chiefs have some leverage right now. He's not coming back after this year, even if he stays. 

• Like 1

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Hill. Not scantling.

They offered to make Adams thr highest paid WR just last week....

They wouldn't be interested in him anyway.  They try not to bring ghetto boys in.

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

They offered to make Adams thr highest paid WR just last week....

I really am not sure how the cap works but doesn't resigning a current team player hit less than bringing someone from another team in? 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

I really am not sure how the cap works but doesn't resigning a current team player hit less than bringing someone from another team in? 

I have never heard of that

If you lose good players to FA you get comp picks.  

41 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Allegedly, the Packers offered Adams more than the Raiders, so they must have had a way to afford that … the compensation to the chiefs though … 

5 minutes ago, The PosterFormerlyKnownAs said:

Allegedly, the Packers offered Adams more than the Raiders, so they must have had a way to afford that … the compensation to the chiefs though … 

Yeah, that too.

9 minutes ago, The PosterFormerlyKnownAs said:

I don't know how the whole team's contracts are put together. Yeah, the Packers could afford the actual salary for this coming season, but what would they be willing to pay after that.

I just heard  now that Hill wants to be the highest paid WR ever in the NFL.

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't know how the whole team's contracts are put together. Yeah, the Packers could afford the actual salary for this coming season, but what would they be willing to pay after that.

I just heard  now that Hill wants to be the highest paid WR ever in the NFL.

They literally just offered Adams highest WR money last week.  It does not get any simplier than this.  

Like I said before, they wouldn't be interested in him anyway.  

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

They literally just offered Adams highest WR money last week.  It does not get any simplier than this.  

Like I said before, they wouldn't be interested in him anyway.  

Ok. So highest paid meaning more than what Adams got, then in a trade deal, giving up picks or other players. It's not just the money alone. When I said "afford", that means all factors involved.

Now just reported, he's going to Miami for 5 draft picks.

It's done and over.

waiting on back story.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Yeah that was quick 

Now Hill has no Kelce on the other side, and no Mahomes. And possibly no coach who knows how to use him.

But he got paid. 

I don't understand it. If it's just a job to him to gain as much money as he can, then I understand and won't put him down for it. 

But in my mind, since football is such a huge part of his life since he was a kid, why wouldn't he take a few dollars less, still be rich as fock, and when he quits the game, will have possibly many more quality memories of his time as a player? He specifically came out and said he wants to be paid more than anyone at his position. He wants to go brag about being the highest paid. That fills his ego while Brady goes out and wins championships. 

1 hour ago, DonS said:

No. Tua sucks.

23 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Now Hill has no Kelce on the other side, and no Mahomes. And possibly no coach who knows how to use him.

But he got paid. 

I don't understand it. If it's just a job to him to gain as much money as he can, then I understand and won't put him down for it. 

But in my mind, since football is such a huge part of his life since he was a kid, why wouldn't he take a few dollars less, still be rich as fock, and when he quits the game, will have possibly many more quality memories of his time as a player? He specifically came out and said he wants to be paid more than anyone at his position. He wants to go brag about being the highest paid. That fills his ego while Brady goes out and wins championships. 

He has a SB ring. Like most players, once you have one, the only thing left is $. 

• Like 1

the nfl just got worse.

I must be totally out of touch or something. All these deals handing out a boatload of picks and a HUGE contract to one player (especially not a QB!) seems focking insane to me. :wacko:

The Miami owner Ross was just accused of wanting to lose games on purpose. This helps with that. 

are there any forums on the net specifically dedicated to stuff like this?

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

is there a worst landing spot than Miami for Tyreek lol, can you imagine him trying to wait on a TUA floater to come down after beating a guy by 10 yards

One:

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Come to Philly. 

• Haha 2

A buddy just texted me asking if this hurts or helps the Bills SB chances cuz he stayed in our division. Um, helps by a landslide, Tua is ass.

• Like 1