Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Name your favorite Hollywood badass old man

Such a good list right now. Sam elliott, Robert duvall, Clint eastwood, Liam neeson, Amy Schumer, I mean, so many good ones. We're never going to see a collection like that anymore. Cuz now they're all vaguely ethnic wokesters. And no kidding, you put a gun to my head I couldn't tell you the difference between the rock and Vin Ethanol.  Except, one of them I guess is now aquaman? But back in the day weighed about 112 lb soaking wet? Wait a minute, that may be some other ...

Me? I'm going with Robert Duvall because he's only chosen one bad movie in his entire career from what I can tell. (Rubbing is Racing! - And Frottage! ) And he seems to have a pretty good sense of f*** you to hollywood.

11 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Clint is the obvious choice but I'll go with Tommy Lee Jones.

Tommy Lee Jones jumped the shark so f****** long ago. It's like he made like 30 movies in one f****** year cuz he figured he had a short leash.

What's amazing about Clint is he was making/directing movies 50 freaking years ago. No kidding. People think it's some kind of recent vanity project. But guess who was making movies before even I was f****** born? 

Dude knows more about filmmaking than most producers and directors in Hollywood right now. 

6 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Tommy Lee Jones jumped the shark so f****** long ago. It's like he made like 30 movies in one f****** year cuz he figured he had a short leash.

What's amazing about Clint is he was making/directing movies 50 freaking years ago. No kidding. People think it's some kind of recent vanity project. But guess who was making movies before even I was f****** born? 

Dude knows more about filmmaking than most producers and directors in Hollywood right now. 

Clint is the man! I like Tommy too though.

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Chuck Norris

/thread

There's a reason why they call him walker.

Wheelchair was taken.

23 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Read a story a few years back about the time Clint and Burt Reynolds went to an audition for a movie The producer tells Clint his Adam’s apple is to fawking big and Burt, you suck at acting. Woops.

30 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

He might know more about film making, but he's a little weak on realism.

32 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

There's a reason why they call him walker.

Wheelchair was taken.

Dude is 82 but he still looks pretty damn good for it 

26 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

He might know more about film making, but he's a little weak on realism.

That was so unfunny. Not a chuckle to be had. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'm sorry, did you mean the drug addict? Or the drug addict?

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That's exactly what I have said after each and everyone of your posts.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

That's exactly what I have said after each and everyone of your posts.  

Butthurt. 

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

You axed for his opinion not yours dicklick.

10 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

You axed for his opinion not yours dicklick.

Why don't you go to a meat raffle you Amish fluck? 

The biggest bad ass when I was growing up was Charles Bronson.  Which reminds me of the Dirty Dozen, which reminds me of Lee Marvin and Telly Savalas, also badasses.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The biggest bad ass when I was growing up was Charles Bronson.  Which reminds me of the Dirty Dozen, which reminds me of Lee Marvin and Telly Savalas, also badasses.

Okay...based on Jerrys post---my biggest badass growing up had to Stallone.  Rocky and Rambo.  

But Bronson was in the movie my Dad would request the most when he came over, The Great Escape. 

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Okay...based on Jerrys post---my biggest badass growing up had to Stallone.  Rocky and Rambo.  

But Bronson was in the movie my Dad would request the most when he came over, The Great Escape. 

Funny you say that, because my thought of Bronson was due to my vague memory that my dad would have picked Bronson.  :cheers:

Stallone is good of course.  Him, Ahnold, Clint are all hard to argue.

18 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Funny you say that, because my thought of Bronson was due to my vague memory that my dad would have picked Bronson.  :cheers:

Stallone is good of course.  Him, Ahnold, Clint are all hard to argue.

Grandparents raised me after my Dad died...and my Grandfather(Poppy) loved The Great Escape more than any other WWII movie. It wasn't until I was older, did I enjoy watching this movie with him...but when I did, it was because I understood what he volunteered for and how BOSS he was for doing it.  

I'll fight anyone who says they aren't the Greatest Generation.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Grandparents raised me after my Dad died...and my Grandfather(Poppy) loved The Great Escape more than any other WWII movie. It wasn't until I was older, did I enjoy watching this movie with him...but when I did, it was because I understood what he volunteered for and how BOSS he was for doing it.  

I'll fight anyone who says they aren't the Greatest Generation.

God bless that guy. 

• Like 1

Clint is just TOO old now.  His latest movie was almost unwatchable because of how decrepit he looked.

50 minutes ago, Bert said:

Danny Trejo.  /thread

Hey, there ya go. An actual prison convict. Nice. 👍

On 4/25/2022 at 11:49 AM, supermike80 said:

Clint is just TOO old now.  His latest movie was almost unwatchable because of how decrepit he looked.

Clint isnt a name you hear much anymore.

Solid name. Was the name of my barber.

I think if I was a fugitive, Id change my name to clint. Because apparently most men can't find the Clint. 

Sam Elliott. He could reprise the role of Wade Garrett from Roadhouse right now without missing a beat. 

1 minute ago, Vince44 said:

Sam Elliott. He could reprise the role of Wade Garrett from Roadhouse right now without missing a beat. 

Plus, I'm pretty sure he just recently trashed a gay movie.

5 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

Love him. I wish they would have casted him as Clete Purcell in  any James Lee Burke novels from the Robichaux series of books. Cletus was my favorite character in all of those. 

7 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Love him. I wish they would have casted him as Clete Purcell in  any James Lee Burke novels from the Robichaux series of books. Cletus was my favorite character in all of those. 

You know, none of those words make any sense.

8 hours ago, Mufaletta said:

My vote goes to Chazz Palminteri.    Prior to getting his acting break, he was a bouncer, not some waitress.   He is a back the blue supporter. And most importantly, long before most of the country realized it, he knew DeNiro was a pinky, cuck liberal and threatened to beat his ass onscreen back in '93!

Chazz is the name of a tranny.