KSB2424

Trans Kids

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

You would be shocked just how widespread it is.  Planned Parenthood passes out gender blockers like candy to kids in any state that allows it.  You may think they need parental approval but in many states all the child has to do is tell the provider that they fear their parents and they get a waiver.  Planned Parenthood and these gender clinics know exactly how many kids they are passing out these castration drugs to, but they are not telling because it would shock everyone.   But it is in the tens of thousands.  

I don't doubt it.  I was only being facetious.

So the left can't tell us what a woman is. Can they tell us what a fayg is?

1 hour ago, edjr said:

So the left can't tell us what a woman is. Can they tell us what a fayg is?

Merriam-Webster just updated the definition... 

Phag - a person from Massachusetts that posts on a lightly trafficked website 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

Merriam-Webster just updated the definition... 

Phag - a person from Massachusetts that posts on a lightly trafficked website 

I thought it was people who straight pipe their cars 

19 minutes ago, Reality said:

I mean, when is it time to take a stand?

Sigh. Let us know when it’s widespread.  

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sigh. Let us know when it’s widespread.  

How many kids need to be mutilated for it to be widespread? 

This will never be widespread, then all of a sudden, it'll be a health crisis.  Democrats create victims, then exploit them.  It's how they stay in power.  I remember back in high school how the biggest issue on "Earth Day", was to stop paper production because of the risk of deforestation and all that crap.  It was to promote the importance of PLASTIC (even though paper production tripled in that time), now... plastic is evil and they're encouraging paper products and recycled paper products.

21 minutes ago, jonmx said:

How many kids need to be mutilated for it to be widespread? 

You’ll have to ask the ones who don’t think the rise in violent crimes is a problem because they claim it’s not widespread.  Well, to the victims it is, but Fock them, right? Tim Hack can probably give you some parameters. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’ll have to ask the ones who don’t think the rise in violent crimes is a problem because they claim it’s not widespread.  Well, to the victims it is, but Fock them, right? Tim Hack can probably give you some parameters. 

I would be it is 1000 times the number of unarmed blacks getting wrongly killed by police.  Of course that is a crisis

21 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I would be it is 1000 times the number of unarmed blacks getting wrongly killed by police.  Of course that is a crisis

They’ll try to convince you that’s widespread. It’s funny when their dopey takes collide.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

They’ll try to convince you that’s widespread. It’s funny when their dopey takes collide.

Because they play the same one 10,000 times.  I can't even see how intelligent people make their arguements with a straight face.  

Hard to believe some here are ok with the sexualization and mutilation of young children. 

On 4/24/2022 at 8:42 PM, KSB2424 said:

I just saw a commercial on television to protect "Trans Kids". 

1.  A "kid" is a young person yet to go through PUBERTY.  

2. Puberty is when HORMONES travel through the body and a person changes physically and mentally.  

3.  You cannot be OFFICIALLY Trans until you finish Puberty. 

I do not understand this push.

I stand by my initial post.  How can a kid be "Trans" before puberty?  Duh.  Even saying that a person's brain ins't fully developed until at least 21.  Cutting off boobs and d!cks and stuff at such a young age is psychotic.  If there was ever an "ADULT" decision it is that. JFC. 

According to Noella’s proud parents, she started saying she wasn’t a boy at two.

“She would refuse to wear boy clothes and have tantrums because she was so young. She knew what she wanted, but didn’t have the words to say it.”

“I should have known earlier, as she hated anything masculine, so I brought her to a gender clinic.”

At four, her parents took her to therapy, where Noella declared to the doctor that she was a girl.

On 8/19/2022 at 5:00 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

The rise in violent crimes is widespread.  That was exactly my point - but it’s not just limited to democratic cities, it is nationwide including in conservative areas.

31 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The rise in violent crimes is widespread.  That was exactly my point - but it’s not just limited to democratic cities, it is nationwide including in conservative areas.

But what is your take on the fascination your centrist friends have in the mutilation of children?   Do you back it?

8 hours ago, Fireballer said:

According to Noella’s proud parents, she started saying she wasn’t a boy at two.

“She would refuse to wear boy clothes and have tantrums because she was so young. She knew what she wanted, but didn’t have the words to say it.”

“I should have known earlier, as she hated anything masculine, so I brought her to a gender clinic.”

At four, her parents took her to therapy, where Noella declared to the doctor that she was a girl.

Today for every one case of genuine gender dysphoria, there are 100 cases where children are being transitioned who shouldn't be.  

On 8/20/2022 at 2:12 PM, lod001 said:

2 women going at it. That's right you read that correctly.

Wow. Brady took 3 weeks off for reassignment surgery, so he could look like a lineman?

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

But what is your take on the fascination your centrist friends have in the mutilation of children?   Do you back it?

It’s not centrists that have that “fascination.”  But no, I don’t back it, although it doesn’t make them pedophiles.  

I think transgender people exist (it’s not just a “mental disease” like some of you claim), but I’d be on board with putting a minimum age for surgeries/medical treatments around 17/18.

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

Today for every one case of genuine gender dysphoria, there are 100 cases where children are being transitioned who shouldn't be.  

Link?

On 8/20/2022 at 2:12 PM, lod001 said:

2 women going at it. That's right you read that correctly.

So being a lesbian is just a mental disease too?

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

So being a lesbian is just a mental disease too?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

What conservative areas? 

25 minutes ago, vomit said:

The third highest murder rate city in the US is Birmingham, Alabama as of a year or two ago. 

The mayor is Randall Woodfin.

He's a black democrat. Now you do the other 9 of the top 10 cities. Hint, St. Louis, Baltimore, and Detroit are right up there. 

I bet you would find a common theme in the top 10/20/30/40 cities of the country in this area. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

I think transgender people exist (it’s not just a “mental disease” like some of you claim), but I’d be on board with putting a minimum age for surgeries/medical treatments around 17/18.

What percent of people today who claim to be trans are one of the actual trans people you speak of?  

What the hell does around 17/18 mean?  

1 hour ago, vomit said:

What about the numbers you posted about 

Hopefully one day we will have transparency into Planned Parenthood and these jenvenile gender clinics into how many children we are butchering.  But Democratic states continue to allow huge loopholes to allow these clinics cover without any insight and even with protections against parents being notified, so the data is not available.  What we do know is what is going on in the UK where these medical interventions (puberty blockers, hormone injections, surgeries) has gone up over 44 times in adolescent girls since they switched over to the gender affirming model in the last 15 years.  

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Hopefully one day we will have transparency into Planned Parenthood and these jenvenile gender clinics into how many children we are butchering.  But Democratic states continue to allow huge loopholes to allow these clinics cover without any insight and even with protections against parents being notified, so the data is not available.  What we do know is what is going on in the UK where these medical interventions (puberty blockers, hormone injections, surgeries) has gone up over 44 times in adolescent girls since they switched over to the gender affirming model in the last 15 years.  

OK, so you admit that when you said "for every one case of genuine gender dysphoria, there are 100 cases where children are being transitioned who shouldn't be", this is completely made up BS, correct?  You have no idea how many children are being transitioned that shouldn't be, right?

21 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

What percent of people today who claim to be trans are one of the actual trans people you speak of?  

What the hell does around 17/18 mean?  

I think it’s greater than 50%.

17/18 is an age, ever heard of that word?  I know it’s pretty long with only 3 letters.

1 minute ago, vomit said:

OK, so you admit that when you said "for every one case of genuine gender dysphoria, there are 100 cases where children are being transitioned who shouldn't be", this is completely made up BS, correct?  You have no idea how many children are being transitioned that shouldn't be, right?

No children should be. None. Zero. Nada. Here ends the lesson. 

4 minutes ago, vomit said:

Oh I have a very good idea.  There are 28 thousands members of the reddit detransioning group who express regret.  It is going to take a massive lawsuit to shed some light on the scope of this, meanwhile tens of thousands of more kids will get unnecessarily castrated because people like you don't give a rats butt.  

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I think it’s greater than 50%.

17/18 is an age, ever heard of that word?  I know it’s pretty long with only 3 letters.

Holy fuk youre an idiot.  I forgot youre the one who was gonna let your teen decide if they should get vaxxed.  It all makes sense now.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No children should be. None. Zero. Nada. Here ends the lesson. 

That's a fine opinion, but jonmx said that there are 100 kids transitioning for every real gender dysphoria case, and that is completely made up, and I would have to say is way out of whack with reality.

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Oh I have a very good idea.  There are 28 thousands members of the reddit detransioning group who express regret.  It is going to take a massive lawsuit to shed some light on the scope of this, meanwhile tens of thousands of more kids will get unnecessarily castrated because people like you don't give a rats butt.  

Are you a member of that Reddit group?