RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

I really hate the abortion debate, but I love the debate that federal government is taking power away from the states, and the entire job of the SC is to prevent that from happening. Really isn't much of a debate.

If you look at the majority opinion, it's all based in law and jurisprudence and precedent and appropriateness for the court to decide this thing. The dissenting opinion contains non of that. They don't actually bother to look at the Constitution or the laws. They're case is that "abortion is good, we like abortion, don't take abortion away."  Well, great, take those argument to the state houses across the nation. That's the legislature's job to make those arguments. It's the court's job to interpret the laws that are on the books, not to make them.

the majority opinion is that they don't have the right to decide this, the Constitution gives that to the states. The dissenters want not even the nine of them to tell the rest of the country what to do, but only 3/9 of SCOTUS to tell the rest of the country what to do. Doesn't their job require them to pretend to pay attention to the Constitution and relevant laws? It's totally gross and shows how flimsy the foundation of Roe was. I'm glad their warped Constitutional interpretive cancer is being chemoterapied out of existence.

Anyway, assuming this trend continues with this court, people will be free to live how they want in a states governed by laws that represent them, and not have unpopular laws and interferences imposed on them from above. That'll be a real blessing. Further, this form of federalism is probably the only way to preserve the unity of the country at this point. I'm really grateful we have the court we have now.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Ever wonder why we know exactly how many knee surgeries are performed a year in the U.S., but have no real data on the incredibly invasive abortive procedure?  It's all lies.  The last thing they want you to know it who is getting them and why. 

I was unaware that we know how many knee surgeries were performed last year.

11 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Elected officials outright calling for violence.  

link?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

link?

That is just precious.....^_^

29 minutes ago, RLLD said:

That is just precious.....^_^

Sorry I don't troll twitter to own the libs.   Not saying it didn't happen, trying to get some information.  What elected official called for violence?

9 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Wow.  I’m honestly surprised a bit.  You mean a baby at 39 weeks just killed?  JFC.  I’m speechless. 

I don’t support that. I’m on the early, safe and rare side. But if my choice is a prohibition ban on basically all abortions like the ones proposed in some states or no restrictions at all, I’d sooner go no restrictions.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Sorry I don't troll twitter to own the libs.   Not saying it didn't happen, trying to get some information.  What elected official called for violence?

Trump of course. Only Trump. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump of course. Only Trump. 

Is he still an elected official?

16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Is he still an elected official?

Nope. But you’re still an idiot. What the hell do you think the Jan 6 hearings are about? Do you need a link? 

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

A select few, you have that idiot in Cali Maxine Watersm then Schumer, and I think that idiot from Florida Taylor-Green or something.   It's only too common now.

Setting aside the allowance for it coming from the AG, which is unfortunate. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nope. But you’re still an idiot. What the hell do you think the Jan 6 hearings are about? Do you need a link? 

Aren't we talking about Roe v Wade?   I think you have TDS my man.

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

A select few, you have that idiot in Cali Maxine Watersm then Schumer, and I think that idiot from Florida Taylor-Green or something.   It's only too common now.

Setting aside the allowance for it coming from the AG, which is unfortunate. 

MTG is pro-choice?  That's interesting (I assume you're either being sarcastic or talking about someone else I have no idea who)

I don't see Waters or Schumer calling for violence.  Waters said she wanted to "fight for the right to control our bodies."   You can "fight" without being physical/violent.   Don't see any recent comments from Schumer, just something from 2020 where he said Gorsuch and Kavanaugh will "pay the price" and "won't know what hit them."  Incredibly vague and clearly not meant to be taken literally.

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

MTG is pro-choice?  That's interesting (I assume you're either being sarcastic or talking about someone else I have no idea who)

I don't see Waters or Schumer calling for violence.  Waters said she wanted to "fight for the right to control our bodies."   You can "fight" without being physical/violent.   Don't see any recent comments from Schumer, just something from 2020 where he said Gorsuch and Kavanaugh will "pay the price" and "won't know what hit them."  Incredibly vague and clearly not meant to be taken literally.

Pro choice? I am talking about politicians who encourage violence, not about abortions. While not exclusively a tool of the left, it is mostly used by the left. 

Right now they are just upset that they cannot control culture by fiat, and now they have to convince people to vote with them at the state level. 

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Pro choice? I am talking about politicians who encourage violence, not about abortions. While not exclusively a tool of the left, it is mostly used by the left. 

Right now they are just upset that they cannot control culture by fiat, and now they have to convince people to vote with them at the state level. 

OK, I thought the claim was that elected officials were calling for violence in response to the Roe v Wade decision 

25 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I thought we were talking about politicians calling for violence. Yeah, we were. Just take the L. 

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I thought we were talking about politicians calling for violence. Yeah, we were. Just take the L. 

So you're admitting that Trump called for violence on 1/6? OK

Just now, TimHauck said:

I’m pointing out that that is the allegation, and the only one the left cares about.  As flimsy as it is. Now kindly go away. 

30 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

OK, I thought the claim was that elected officials were calling for violence in response to the Roe v Wade decision 

I have not herd that yet.

I think it was really pre=empted by folks like Schumer before we even got here.

Now it will be the allowance of violence where it serves the political expediency for leftist policy

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

2020 riots. $2 billion in insurance claims alone not to mention the loss of life and the violent acts against people. 

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I have not seen any proof of that.

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

There isn't any. But tim hack likes to pretend a lot. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m pointing out that that is the allegation, and the only one the left cares about.  As flimsy as it is. Now kindly go away. 

I was trying to keep this thread about the topic, Roe v Wade.  And you keep bringing up Trump.  TDS.  Now kindly go away.

7 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Ask HT, he admitted it.  I was trying to talk about Roe v Wade

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I was trying to keep this thread about the topic, Roe v Wade.  And you keep bringing up Trump.  TDS.  Now kindly go away.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Deal 

I think we are forgetting to thank one man, without whom non of this could be possible....Harry Reid....in true Democrat form he said "fock the consequences, we want what we want" and he removed the SC filibuster....because it made it easier to get what they wanted.

Without the lack of vision and foresight that typifies Democrats, none of this would be possible....so here's to you Harry Ried and Democrats everywhere, your stupidity and demand for instant gratification is the best gift to your ideological opponents

• Haha 2

I think we are forgetting to thank one man, without whom non of this could be possible....Harry Reid....in true Democrat form he said "fock the consequences, we want what we want" and he removed the SC filibuster....because it made it easier to get what they wanted.

Without the lack of vision and foresight that typifies Democrats, none of this would be possible....so here's to you Harry Ried and Democrats everywhere, your stupidity and demand for instant gratification is the best gift to your ideological opponents

The Dems are stupid. They want to scrap the fillibuster to Build Biden's Bullsh*t. They'll be in the minority in six months and likely dealing with a Republican president two more years after that. When that happens, they'll be pretty daggone happy to have that tool still available in the toolbox.

• Like 1

Reid, McCain, Biden, others.  Truly outlived their usefulness to public service, and in the end became bitter, angry old people who were scorched earthers in order to maintain a shred of power. Their legacies are completely tarnished.  

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The Dems are stupid. They want to scrap the fillibuster to Build Biden's Bullsh*t. They'll be in the minority in six months and likely dealing with a Republican president two more years after that. When that happens, they'll be pretty daggone happy to have that tool still available in the toolbox.

Reid was a weird dude. Hated by democrats, loved by democrats, Iran war, filibuster, etc...He dead now.

Dems are stupid. But I will believe the conservatives will take control when that happens. Not before. 

15 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

It's what this whole thing was built upon, it's the case the Supreme Court was listening too.  Come on me man. :dunno:

They should start teaching giving gals facials as an alternative to intercourse.  Nobody ever got pregnant from a pearl necklace! 

How telling is it that Liberals are eager to give up on any Democratic process or institution to get their way?

And when the people go against them they are aghast and angry.

Liberals are grown toddlers. 

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

How telling is it that Liberals are eager to give up on any Democratic process or institution to get their way?

And when the people go against them they are aghast and angry.

Liberals are grown toddlers. 

FYI: Liberals call themselves centrists now. :dunno:

• Haha 1

Just now, sderk said:

Only in the eyes of conservatives.  The real liberals are truly proud of being what they are.  They won't deny it.  Everyone else is closer to the middle or a conservative.

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

I am sure there are plenty out there.   But they do not "sell" so we do not hear from them. Moreover, if they speak in a centrist manner they risk being labelled, cancelled, called a white supremacist etc. 

If you are a liberal, and you are centrist, the Democrat party is abandoning you 

12 hours ago, Voltaire said:

If you look at the majority opinion, it's all based in law and jurisprudence and precedent and appropriateness for the court to decide this thing. The dissenting opinion contains non of that. They don't actually bother to look at the Constitution or the laws. They're case is that "abortion is good, we like abortion, don't take abortion away."  Well, great, take those argument to the state houses across the nation. That's the legislature's job to make those arguments. It's the court's job to interpret the laws that are on the books, not to make them.

the majority opinion is that they don't have the right to decide this, the Constitution gives that to the states. The dissenters want not even the nine of them to tell the rest of the country what to do, but only 3/9 of SCOTUS to tell the rest of the country what to do. Doesn't their job require them to pretend to pay attention to the Constitution and relevant laws? It's totally gross and shows how flimsy the foundation of Roe was. I'm glad their warped Constitutional interpretive cancer is being chemoterapied out of existence.

Anyway, assuming this trend continues with this court, people will be free to live how they want in a states governed by laws that represent them, and not have unpopular laws and interferences imposed on them from above. That'll be a real blessing. Further, this form of federalism is probably the only way to preserve the unity of the country at this point. I'm really grateful we have the court we have now.

Someone gets it. 

• Haha 1

On 6/24/2022 at 4:08 PM, Masshole said:

Meh, Portnoy isn't really a deep political thinker.     

How about Trump?

Also, there are other people more important than me that think Portnoy and people like him will be important for Republicans:

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They find the leaker yet? 

Don't rule out one of the conservative judges. 

🤣🤣

Remember that one? Good times. Same idiots that fell for the limo fairy tale.

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Don't rule out one of the conservative judges. 

🤣🤣

Remember that one? Good times. Same idiots that fell for the limo fairy tale.

It’s adorable that you guys think anyone gives a shiit at all who leaked this.