RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

So this being leaked is supposedly going to be a big deal.  Someone might be in big trouble.  Depending on what color they are or what they identify as. 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

apparently you didn't see where I said here

I also don't give a damn what politicians in Alabama do

and I am all for democrats aborting all their babies

Considering the rampant amount of gender confusion and LGBT on the left side I think they're going to stop breeding anyways. 

This is such a weird thing to attack. Things are going the GOP'S way when it comes to election in a few months and in 2024....why would you be excited about something like this that is going to mobilize people like this into a left favoring culture war?

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

This is such a weird thing to attack. Things are going the GOP'S way when it comes to election in a few months and in 2024....why would you be excited about something like this that is going to mobilize people like this into a left favoring culture war?

because maybe just maybe we believe that is a life, and whats right is right

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

It’s a case before the court. They don’t get to push it off until after an election. It’s on the docket. Jesus. 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

because maybe just maybe we believe that is a life, and whats right is right

So you don't want individuals to be able to make choices about their own bodies?

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s a case before the court. They don’t get to push it off until after an election. It’s on the docket. Jesus. 

I'm talking about people celebrating it you dolt. 

So you don't want individuals to be able to make choices about their own bodies?

They did. Unless they were raped. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

yes, I think they should be responsible and not get knocked up, its not their own body once there is another life living in it

I am against abortion, I support first trimester, thats my middle ground, when the left goes further and further for abortion I dont care at that point fock em

I think its morally wrong, but as a person who couldn't  give a fock about Ukraine, ultimately I sleep just fine at night with people killing babies, just don't lie about it

50% of women are anti-abortion

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm talking about people celebrating it you dolt. 

You’re right. Shhhh. Don’t say anything, maybe they won’t notice. 

I don't wanna hear another thing about "muh democracy" and disinformation from libtards. A leaked opinion?  Talk about threats to democracy. 

12 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

there isnt a single person here who opposes abortion via rape or incest

everything else is elective birth control

In Texas, a woman can't have one after six weeks unless it's a medical emergency. It does not include rape or incest. So if a woman is so ashamed about getting raped that she doesn't report it and finds out seven weeks later that she's pregnant, you would force her to have that baby. What a focking knuckle-dragging neanderthal you are. 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yes, I think they should be responsible and not get knocked up, its not their own body once there is another life living in it

I am against abortion, I support first trimester, thats my middle ground, when the left goes further and further for abortion I dont care at that point fock em

It is still their body and they get their choice (even though I personally think at some point there should be a cut off...but again no middle ground in American politics.) 

I am for a 20 week cut off. But I'm also sympathetic to the idea that about 150,000 abortions a year are in teenagers- many of him are not given proper access to birth control or even are given proper sex education. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

In Texas, a woman can't have one after six weeks unless it's a medical emergency. It does not include rape or incest. So if a woman is so ashamed about getting raped that she doesn't report it and finds out seven weeks later that she's pregnant, you would force her to have that baby. What a focking knuckle-dragging neanderthal you are. 

Why would it take seven weeks? I’m not a biologist but I’m pretty sure it doesn’t take seven weeks to realize you’re pregnant.  

• Confused 1

Just now, Fireballer said:

I don't wanna hear another thing about "muh democracy" and disinformation from libtards. A leaked opinion?  Talk about threats to democracy. 

The craziness of this leak cannot be overstated. I can't remember this ever happening. My bet is on one of the liberal judge's staffers leaking it to rally Democratic voters leading up to the mid-terms.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

like I said before, I don't give a fock about Texas, I don't live there, you worried about getting an abortion don't live in Texas

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Not to mention the whole six weeks thing- there are many many women who have irregular period cycles that can last 6-8 weeks at times. So by the time they would miss a period it could be too late already there. 

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yeah it is not good this was leaked and it is going to open a can of worms. I'm interested to find out where and who leaked it. And the person should be removed from whatever position they are in. 

That being said- I can still complain about disinformation and threats to democracy. 

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I think its morally wrong, but as a person who couldn't  give a fock about Ukraine, ultimately I sleep just fine at night with people killing babies, just don't lie about it

50% of women are anti-abortion

Its still their body, but I am for a time limit. More like 5 months. Incest or rape, carte blanche.

It is still their body and they get their choice (even though I personally think at some point there should be a cut off...but again no middle ground in American politics.) 

I am for a 20 week cut off. But I'm also sympathetic to the idea that about 150,000 abortions a year are in teenagers- many of him are not given proper access to birth control or even are given proper sex education. 

like I said, I will sit down and discuss it, if there was a nationwide law that was 20 weeks, or 12 weeks or whatever I would join that conversation.  I am for more education, and free birth control from schools/health centers

I will never think its ok, and would never be with a woman who did.  I am a responsible human being, first thing I did after leaving my wife, was get a vasectomy

that being said, the left continues to push the abortion thing to an extreme and this is blowback.  So be it

That being said- I can still complain about disinformation and threats to democracy. 

Sure you can.  It will just ring even more hollow than usual.  You do you.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why would it take seven weeks? I’m not a biologist but I’m pretty sure it doesn’t take seven weeks to realize you’re pregnant.  

As I said below- there are many women who have irregular period cycles. It can go 6-7 weeks between periods in those cases. So for some of them they might not even know they are pregnant within that actual 6 week time frame. 

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

Its still their body, but I am for a time limit. More like 5 months. Incest or rape, carte blanche.

Why five months??

Just now, Fireballer said:

Sure you can.  It will just ring even more hollow than usual.  You do you.

So you aren't interested in people discussing both sides engaging in threats to democracy...you just want to play political sides. 

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

I covered that, I am not for banning altogether, I think its sh1tty, but when I see the left wishing they could have an abortion, celebrating it, I don't care, make em cry

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why five months??

It is half a pregnancy essentially. At 20 weeks is where you can primarily find the gender of the baby and all that. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tell us how a terrified, ashamed and devastated rape victim thinks. Your local crisis center could use a knowledgeable he-man like you to sit down rape victims and set them straight. 

3 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

So, it goes back to the states where it belongs? Sounds right to me :dunno:

Instead of the individual it affects, sounds wrong to me.

It is half a pregnancy essentially. At 20 weeks is where you can primarily find the gender of the baby and all that. 

LIAR, you don't know the gender til kindergarten

also you can tell the gender way before 20 weeks

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

like I said before, I don't give a fock about Texas, I don't live there, you worried about getting an abortion don't live in Texas

Nice deflection. You don't support a Texas rape victim's right to get an abortion seven weeks in because you don't give a fock about Texas. How intelligent. Your family tree must be more like a power pole. What an idiot.

Barricades already going up at the SC. Sh!t is going to burn and will be hailed a "peaceful protest" by our not biased media. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Nice deflection. You don't support a Texas rape victim's right to get an abortion seven weeks in because you don't give a fock about Texas. How intelligent. Your family tree must be more like a power pole. What an idiot.

nope just like I don't expect you to care about my gun rights in california, I can move out of the state if I oppose it

also I think rapists and pedophiles should be killed, you think they should work for Disney

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I covered that, I am not for banning altogether, I think its sh1tty, but when I see the left wishing they could have an abortion, celebrating it, I don't care, make em cry

Well as long as you have strong reasoning behind your convictions....

Well I wouldn’t really disagree that Roe’s constitutional underpinnings are shaky.

But jeez, what a huge move. Seems ill-advised to me

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

like I said, I will sit down and discuss it, if there was a nationwide law that was 20 weeks, or 12 weeks or whatever I would join that conversation.  I am for more education, and free birth control from schools/health centers

I will never think its ok, and would never be with a woman who did.  I am a responsible human being, first thing I did after leaving my wife, was get a vasectomy

that being said, the left continues to push the abortion thing to an extreme and this is blowback.  So be it

To what extreme? The right seems to want to pass this as the left using abortion as birth control and I don't think that is the case. I've said this before but while I'm not in love with abortion I get it. I'd love to see more free birth control as well. But what I don't like is the whole line of thinking many engage in (not you as far as I can tell) of:

"Schools shouldn't teach safe sex."- so kids go to stuff like Planned Parenthood to get birth control and contraceptives.

"We need to defund Planned Parenthood"- which takes away that important aspect for teenagers.

"No abortions allowed"- which has kids giving birth to babies they don't have any idea how to care for.

"We can't give welfare and food stamps."- which is how many single, and young, parents support kids.

You have to give somewhere

20 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Could we start with the fetus? Just a little sarcasm to lighten the mood.....

Look I get it. And on this one I am an ally. But I prefer to be honest about it.  Women want to have sex without the obligation of children, fair enough, I think plenty of men feel that way too.

For me, I just don't want sluts raising babies, assuming that they even would try at all. Allowing women to murder babies so they can get the rocks off is fine by me. I prefer it. 

But can we drop the pretend virtuous nonsense about all this? Let just be honest, we are OK with killing babies so women are not inconvenienced. I am fine with it, you are fine with it.

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

Barricades already going up at the SC. Sh!t is going to burn and will be hailed a "peaceful protest" by our not biased media. :lol:

It's a more worthy cause than trying to keep Clownzo in office based on a pile of lies and sore loserdom.

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Respectful stance :cheers:

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why five months??

Mostly arbitrary

• Thanks 1

To what extreme? The right seems to want to pass this as the left using abortion as birth control and I don't think that is the case. I've said this before but while I'm not in love with abortion I get it. I'd love to see more free birth control as well. But what I don't like is the whole line of thinking many engage in (not you as far as I can tell) of:

"Schools shouldn't teach safe sex."- so kids go to stuff like Planned Parenthood to get birth control and contraceptives.

"We need to defund Planned Parenthood"- which takes away that important aspect for teenagers.

"No abortions allowed"- which has kids giving birth to babies they don't have any idea how to care for.

"We can't give welfare and food stamps."- which is how many single, and young, parents support kids.

You have to give somewhere

I would defund planned parenthood, cause I think their biggest selling point is disinformation of abortion and them pushing it

I absolutely think kids should be taught sex ed at the age of 12, and properly

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

LIAR, you don't know the gender til kindergarten

also you can tell the gender way before 20 weeks

Of course there are ways to do it before 20 weeks. For a long time 20 weeks was the standard though. And either way- a full term pregnancy is 40 weeks, so 20 is a good number.