RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm sure these clowns would change their tunes if Antifa gang banged their wives, got them pregnant and blew whistles in celebration.

This is why I never got married.  Woo Hoo!!!!

I'm seeing reports of states gearing up for making it illegal for someone to go outside the state for an abortion. That's focked up.

18 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Apparently the Roe vs Wade decision will cut deeper too:

Reading through the leaked decision. Alito makes it clear that Obergefell and Lawrence could be potentially overturned as well. This means same sex marriage will be illegal again in 30+ states, and homosexuality illegal in 12. It's not if, but when. This would be a massive blow to LGBT rights and again- it is going to open the floodgates to a culture war that so many seem to want to engage in for whatever reason. 

Focking based. LFG.

Ban them from adoption too.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm seeing reports of states gearing up for making it illegal for someone to go outside the state for an abortion. That's focked up.

I think thats backwards, it wouldn't make it illegal to leave a state, but a state could make it illegal for you to enter a state for that purpose

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No you're not :lol:

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I find this highly doubtful, interracial marriage is protected by civil rights

Well so was abortion, supposedly. I mean I highly doubt they’re going to say you can ban interracial marriage, but there are legit questions as to how far the logic would go

38 minutes ago, peenie said:

I wish you all could get pregnant. Let’s see your opinions then…

We don't want to be pregnant. We want to force you to be pregnant. Understand?

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

We don't want to be pregnant. We want to force you to be pregnant. Understand?

Haha, I love this guy. He just comes out and admits what other righties wouldn’t dream of saying :first:

2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

No you're not :lol:

He's seeing reports bro, right there on the front lines

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Well so was abortion, supposedly. I mean I highly doubt they’re going to say you can ban interracial marriage, but there are legit questions as to how far the logic would go

abortion was never mentioned though

but the part of not being able to descriminate based on race, color, sex, religion would seem to protect marriage to me

39 minutes ago, peenie said:

I wish you all could get pregnant. Let’s see your opinions then…

My opinion would be I have access to all sorts of contraceptives unlike folks back in the 70s when this Supreme Court decision was made had and I still screwed up and that I shouldn’t penalize a child with his life for it. 

I can’t fathom having a position where you kill a child and still try to come off as the good person

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

abortion was never mentioned though

but the part of not being able to descriminate based on race, color, sex, religion would seem to protect marriage to me

And gay marriage. That’s why I thought it was a stretch. Guess we’ll see

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Strike said:

This is why I never got married.  Woo Hoo!!!!

Seriously? I go through wives like napkins at the barbecue restaurant.

giphy.gif

Protesters already gathering at the supreme court. How long before I can call it an insurrection? Asking for a friend. Thanks.

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

Protesters already gathering at the supreme court. How long before I can call it an insurrection? Asking for a friend. Thanks.

When they storm the building and send the justices hiding for their lives while gallows are set up to hang the judges they don't like. Then!

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

When they storm the building and send the justices hiding for their lives while gallows are set up to hang the judges they don't like. Then!

Can they at least chase AOC for absolutely no reason? 

Just now, cyclone24 said:

Can they at least chase AOC for absolutely no reason? 

Are there a bunch of liberals with rape and murder fantasies for ACB? I suppose that would be the analogy

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

That article was published in March...you made it sound like you read something new tonight 

It's being reported anew tonight as part of the coverage of the new development. I saw new reports of recent reports. Fact is what I said is true. Go fondle yourself.

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Are there a bunch of liberals with rape and murder fantasies for ACB? I suppose that would be the analogy

aoc is in therapy from almost dying in the great American selfifest.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

My opinion would be I have access to all sorts of contraceptives unlike folks back in the 70s when this Supreme Court decision was made had and I still screwed up and that I shouldn’t penalize a child with his life for it. 

I can’t fathom having a position where you kill a child and still try to come off as the good person

thats cause you think you should tell other people what to do with their body

The leaker has got to be one of Potatomayor's, Breyer's, or Kagan's clerks. My money is on team Potatomayor assuming we ever find out.

7 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

thats cause you think you should tell other people what to do with their body

Right? Everyone should just be able to kill anyone they want without any consequences. Don't tell anyone how to they use their body to get what they want. 

• Like 1

Abortion isn't my fight. I always lose the argument and wind up finding myself agreeing with whoever it was that I talked to about it last.

I'm neither dancing nor crying but I do have the party hat I was issued. I'm happy for my allies being happy. They've chalked up a major win in beating the usual contingent of across the board horrible, no-good, bad guys. Between this, Biden's* poll numbers, recent minor election results, Elon Musk's takeover of Twitter, and other things, it's the latest positive sign that the momentum is with the good guys.

My biggest worry is this will motivate Team Bad Guy to turn out more in the midterms. I told this story before: when I was new at FF, I fell in with a bunch of Raiders fans at a sports bar. It wasn't because I was a Raiders fan, but only because I had both Tim Brown and Napoleon Kaufmann on my fantasy team. Jeff George to James Jett Touchdown! Happiness all around! (Mostly all around). That's what overturning Roe vs Wade feels like to me. Assuming it happens, this leak was clearly designed to intimidate the court. We'll see if it succeeds.

7 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

...and Un- Constitutional

7 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

If they penetrate the building, threaten to hunt down and kill the justices, and some cops die in the process… yes, you can go ahead and call that an assault on democracy. I will even agree :thumbsup:

You said penetrate.... :wub:

I’ve got to hand it to Trump. He didn’t do anything on manufacturing, healthcare, the trade deficit, etc. but when it comes to corporate grift and packing the courts with Christianist weirdos the dude delivered. 👍🏻 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

The child didn't ask to be born.  What's worse, killing the baby before it's born or have it live unwanted, likely poor, deprived, abused, etc

3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

The right is so stupid.  This guarantees another 4 years for democrats

It’s the economy, stupid. 

Can’t wait to hear how all those black churches the left is always going on about react to this. Something tells me early voting won’t be such a big deal anymore. Lol.  

9 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

So you don't want individuals to be able to make choices about their own bodies?

The Ho made a choice to spread her thighs.  

8 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Slippery slopes aren’t real……remember.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I bet it’s fake

I get that feeling too.  Roberts tends to go with precedent. So who would the other dissenter be? 

I see where the lib press has manufactured the next lib crisis.  Guess Ukraine deaths are winding down like Covid deaths are. Let's focus on baby deaths. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I get that feeling too.  Roberts tends to go with precedent. So who would the other dissenter be? 

Oh, there's a mystery. :lol: