RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

The thread title should probably be something like Roe v Wade will likely be overturned.

Seems the opinion is legit, it’s written as a majority opinion, and there’s reporting on which 5 justices (a majority) have signed on.

But it isn’t actually a done deal until it’s published by the Supreme Court. Typically I would not be at all surprised if they moderated the opinion a bit before releasing it—probably not changing the outcome but pulling back on some of the bigger statements to avoid triggering certain implications for other decisions and issues. But that said, if this thing is really supposed to be published in early June, they haven’t got much time. I believe the last several weeks is pretty much reserved for super fine-tuned technical edits.

The leak is the story and the board once again focused on the talking points.

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That will be funny if he does. All the support the right to life movement gave Bush so he could appoint a justice just for this moment and he fails them.  Roberts is the second biggest blunder Bush made. Hard to top the Iraq war. But I bet Roberts sides with corporations every time. Some conservative. 

It doesn’t matter here if they have five anyways.

Where he really hosed you guys was Obamacare :wub:

13 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

The leak is the story and the board once again focused on the talking points.

It certainly is, you’re right about that.

I think it’s funny you guys all assume it was a liberal justice or someone associated with them. I think that’s probably the most likely scenario but not necessarily a given. Conservatives could have a reason to leak it too—let it play out over months so it isn’t such a huge focking shock when the hammer gets dropped. That would actually be pretty smart.

But either way, it’s definitely not appropriate and I hope Roberts gets to the bottom of this. You gotta figure this stuff is pretty heavily guarded so it really shouldn’t be that hard

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

I hate this topic.  I’m personally / morally not a fan of abortion.  I wish people weren’t so nonchalant about it, practice safe sex, adoption, etc.  However it’s a necessary evil in today’s modern times.  

I'm fine with it... just pick a reasonable point to get it done and pay for it yourself.  Not that hard.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

It certainly is, you’re right about that.

I think it’s funny you guys all assume it was a liberal justice or someone associated with them. I think that’s probably the most likely scenario but not necessarily a given. Conservatives could have a reason to leak it too—let it play out over months so it isn’t such a huge focking shock when the hammer gets dropped. That would actually be pretty smart.

But either way, it’s definitely not appropriate and I hope Roberts gets to the bottom of this. You gotta figure this stuff is pretty heavily guarded so it really shouldn’t be that hard

agree, I actually see the reason why a conservative would leak too

whoever is found to have done so, not only the leaker but the associated justice should be hung

2 hours ago, peenie said:

County health department....where the heck is that??? High schools should have them in every bathroom in a barrel or dispenser for kids to grab if they want for free. A kid is not going to go to state building for condoms.

Yeah every 14 year old kid is walking to the county health department and saying "Where the condoms at?"

Hell- my county health department growing up would've been 25 miles away. And where I lived the closest drug store was 7 miles and across a major highway in town. So- no go there. 

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah every 14 year old kid is walking to the county health department and saying "Where the condoms at?"

Hell- my county health department growing up would've been 25 miles away. And where I lived the closest drug store was 7 miles and across a major highway in town. So- no go there. 

yah that was a stupid statement, put them in HS, done, no excuse

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

How close was the abortion clinic? 

So the 14 year old is able to get to the abortion clinic, but can't get their hands on some condoms?  :lol:

• Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

agree, I actually see the reason why a conservative would leak too

whoever is found to have done so, not only the leaker but the associated justice should be hung

It was leaked to a reporter. The Obama administration has no issue with charging reporters for leaks. Go get ‘em boys. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It was leaked to a reporter. The Obama administration has no issue with charging reporters for leaks. Go get ‘em boys. 

exactly, but I dont care about the reporter

Just now, Gladiators said:

So the 14 year old is able to get to the abortion clinic, but can't get their hands on some condoms?  :lol:

Apparently. Maybe the abortion doctor makes house calls?Or there is a mobile one that comes through the neighborhood like the ice cream man? 

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

It's funny.  I tell people I grew up in South Jersey and they make fun of me living in the sticks.  Yet, in my small town of 5k people that was 4 square miles.... I walked to school from 6th to 8th grades, as the school was only 6 blocks away.  On the way, 2 blocks into the journey, I walked past a liquor store where I could get condoms... the next block over was a stationary store where I could get condoms, and just 2 blocks past the school there was a convenience store where I could get condom.  Go figure.

I think we should start making birth control pills in the shape of Flintstones Characters.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Apparently. Maybe the abortion doctor makes house calls?Or there is a mobile one that comes through the neighborhood like the ice cream man? 

I guess I need to remember that these are likely the same people who are too stupid to be able to get an ID.

14 year old kids are incapable of getting condoms, but hey, let's have teachers talking to 6 year old kids about gender identity/sex/etc.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Well Sean, things have changed since you grew up. We now have the internet and an army of vans and trucks that will deliver things right to your door. 

9 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I guess I need to remember that these are likely the same people who are too stupid to be able to get an ID.

14 year old kids are incapable of getting condoms, but hey, let's have teachers talking to 6 year old kids about gender identity/sex/etc.

They can’t get out of their own way with their childish logic. 

58 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Thank you for a sane and rational response.  This should NOT have been leaked and is surly against the law.  This may not have been the final version/ vote.

What gave it away, the part that says "first draft"?

Baffled that Rs are in favor of overturning Roe vs Wade. HTF can they not figure out that the people that are aborting are people the Rs would not want voting. By limiting abortions, you add the the D voting roles. If anything the Rs should be encouraging abortions.

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

They're all whores homie, some take cash, some you gotta butter up with dinner and movie, either way you aren't getting nothing for free.

Typical ass hole dude, thinks all women are whores.

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

The thread title should probably be something like Roe v Wade will likely be overturned.

Seems the opinion is legit, it’s written as a majority opinion, and there’s reporting on which 5 justices (a majority) have signed on.

But it isn’t actually a done deal until it’s published by the Supreme Court. Typically I would not be at all surprised if they moderated the opinion a bit before releasing it—probably not changing the outcome but pulling back on some of the bigger statements to avoid triggering certain implications for other decisions and issues. But that said, if this thing is really supposed to be published in early June, they haven’t got much time. I believe the last several weeks is pretty much reserved for super fine-tuned technical edits.

Roberts has confirmed this an actual draft that was leaked.  I posted about that up thread.

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Roberts has confirmed this an actual draft that was leaked.  I posted about that up thread.

Right no, I understand that. Just doesn’t mean it will be the actual final opinion, though I bet it’s pretty darn close

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They can’t get out of their own way with their childish logic. 

seems like you 2 have the childish logic

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How close was the abortion clinic? 

I couldn't have told you then and hell I couldn't tell you now as an adult where the closest one is to me. I would venture a guess at the closest town it is in and that is 12 miles away. 

3 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

seems like you 2 have the childish logic

How’s that? The issue is transportation to obtain free condoms. I’m being told that is unreasonable. I’m also being told that teens can go to a clinic and get an abortion. And I would assume you have to go to the clinic a couple of times at least? Or you just show up and get one? So the logic is all on my side. The childish baseless excuse making resides elsewhere.  

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well Sean, things have changed since you grew up. We now have the internet and an army of vans and trucks that will deliver things right to your door. 

Yeah- every 14 year old is logging onto the Internet getting condoms sent to the house. No chance they could ever be intercepted or anything by a parent or anything like that.

Are you a moron? What color is the sky in your Pollyanna world?

40 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yah that was a stupid statement, put them in HS, done, no excuse

Bingo- the nurses office should have condoms and there should be frank discussion of how to use them in sex ed classes in high school (maybe even in like 8th grade) But too many people on the right don't want you to talk about this stuff with teenagers because God forbid kids ever get any real knowledge. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah- every 14 year old is logging onto the Internet getting condoms sent to the house. No chance they could ever be intercepted or anything by a parent or anything like that.

Bingo- the nurses office should have condoms and there should be frank discussion of how to use them in sex ed classes in high school (maybe even in like 8th grade) But too many people on the right don't want you to talk about this stuff with teenagers because God forbid kids ever get any real knowledge. 

Uh huh. It’s just so hard for a teen to get condoms these days. Maybe they should ask their weed dealer? Child. 

At 15 years old I was smart enough to go buy condoms. And holy shlt, I knew how to use them without some public school pervert teacher showing me how. 

Gee. So diffiicult.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Uh huh. It’s just so hard for a teen to get condoms these days. Maybe they should ask their weed dealer? Child. 

The world is not simplistic dude no matter how much you want it to be. A 14 year old kid trying to get condoms is going to try and do that without their parents knowing. You think they are just going on Amazon and having the Prime truck show up at the door to drop off a package of Trojans. Furthermore, some states won't do it before 16. Some states don't have it for free. 

I'm not sure how you think this is so cut and dry. 

The world is not simplistic dude no matter how much you want it to be. A 14 year old kid trying to get condoms is going to try and do that without their parents knowing. You think they are just going on Amazon and having the Prime truck show up at the door to drop off a package of Trojans. Furthermore, some states won't do it before 16. Some states don't have it for free. 

I'm not sure how you think this is so cut and dry. 

Goes to show. You never needed birth control, so you wouldn't even know condoms are sold in stores. Chicks did not dig you.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

At 15 years old I was smart enough to go buy condoms. And holy shlt, I knew how to use them without some public school pervert teacher showing me how. 

Gee. So diffiicult.

You lie- you never used condoms unless you were just trying to keep your jizz off the keyboard. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

You lie- you never used condoms unless you were just trying to keep your jizz off the keyboard. 

Oh good one. You really showed me. :lol:

This topic is seriously focked up. Ds should be stopping abortions because its their voters. R's should be encouraging it because forcing these losers to have kids just drains the system and they will be voting against conservative views.

That's 99% of all cases.

20 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Right no, I understand that. Just doesn’t mean it will be the actual final opinion, though I bet it’s pretty darn close

Oh I know...I wasn't kidding with KSB, it says 1st draft on it...

IMO, it was leaked to pressure someone..Alito maybe to soften it or to lock one of the five into their vote---perhaps they think it's too much and are on the fence.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Goes to show. You never needed birth control, so you wouldn't even know condoms are sold in stores. Chicks did not dig you.  :lol:

I was responding to the scenario HT posited you illiterate dope. 

I don’t think condoms are foolproof, right? Especially considering user error? Hell I once had one come off (without knowing it) when I got in a creative position and railed her deep :wub: Well as deep as my three inches allow. Anyway, that necessitated Plan B.

Plus we know some won’t always use them. Is it dumb? Sure. Should these morons go fock themselves? I dunno, that seems a little uncharitable to me but maybe so. However, at the end of the day, the result is an unwanted pregnancy and a baby that the mother and possibly father, should he a stick around, are probably neither equipped nor motivated to care for.

And you know who pays for that? You do. So not only is this kid born into a potentially sh1tty situation with no advantages, you’re picking up the tab for food stamps, baby formula, diapers, clothing, etc.

I mean, I dunno what the answer is. I personally abhor abortion though I’m just barely pro-choice. But to just say well fock them for being too stupid to wear a condom Seems really mean spirited and short sighted.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

This topic is seriously focked up. Ds should be stopping abortions because its their voters. R's should be encouraging it because forcing these losers to have kids just drains the system and they will be voting against conservative views.

That's 99% of all cases.

You already said this. Nobody cares :wave:

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Oh I know...I wasn't kidding with KSB, it says first draft on it...

IMO, it was leaked to pressure someone..Alito maybe to soften it or to lock one of the five into their vote---perhaps they think it's too much and are on the fence.

I think it was leaked to prepare people. But it’s all speculation

Just now, IGotWorms said:

You already said this. Nobody cares :wave:

So what the fock is wrong with you people?

oh, btw, how about you eat sh1t and die.