RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

48 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

How about don't be a focking wh0re and get pregnant when you're a teenager.  Wear a runner or get birth control, it isn't hard. 

Says the dude who couldnt get laid as a teenager

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Says the dude who couldnt get laid as a teenager

Whatever you say sport 

I hate this topic.  I’m personally / morally not a fan of abortion.  I wish people weren’t so nonchalant about it, practice safe sex, adoption, etc.  However it’s a necessary evil in today’s modern times.  

• Like 1

I think in 95% of abortions, the mother's should be aborted along with the baby. 

I think I would vote for that. Their body their choice. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I think in 95% of abortions, the mother's should be aborted along with the baby. 

I just want everyone to know this wingnut is not part of my Dad's plan, we're not sure how he slipped through.  Sorry.  :(  

1 minute ago, Baby Jeebus said:

I just want everyone to know this wingnut is not part of my Dad's plan, we're not sure how he slipped through.  Sorry.  :(  

You should be sorry. I'm not sure what you are talking about but you being sorry sounds about right on course in your life. 

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You're a weird dude, you want to murder 95% of women who get pregnant accidentally?

Let's look at the bright side and think about the long term effects of this.  All blue states will legalize abortion and most red states will make it illegal. Hopefully this flips the birthrates into conservatives favor.  

I have zero problem with liberals killing off their bloodline, infact I encourage it.

3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You're a weird dude, you want to murder 95% of women who get pregnant accidentally?

Yep. If they are incapable of using protection and they take their idiocy out on a baby by killing him/her, then they deserve what they get. 

Kids are defenseless, adults are capable of making choices. 

I didnt see anything about overturning R v W.  Saw something about a leaked proposal about it.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Wut?

You're saying a teen girl that gets pregnant is a focking , right?  So basically any teen girl that has sex, is a .  You had sex, you focked a .  This isn't hard.

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Let's look at the bright side and think about the long term effects of this.  All blue states will legalize abortion and most red states will make it illegal. Hopefully this flips the birthrates into conservatives favor.  

I have zero problem with liberals killing off their bloodline, infact I encourage it.

Yeah, I agree with this. That's where I struggle with the whole abortion thing because I can see this as a decent pro abortion argument. 

33 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Always a smart ass.  I didn't say it was mostly kids so why would I have a break down.  I have opinions on the subject just like everyone else.

You were showing concern about children. Knowing the facts of the matter would help 

17 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You’re a retarded dude. That’s not what he said, you child. 

I mean, if you actually close the border, you need to make abortion illegal because kids need to come from somewhere.

18 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

That’s not what he said. He said the ones who get pregnant accidentally AND decide to get an abortion should be killed. 

A moderate GC Trumper stance. 👍🏻 

• Haha 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s an embryo? 

What's a sperm?

17 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You're saying a teen girl that gets pregnant is a focking , right?  So basically any teen girl that has sex, is a .  You had sex, you focked a .  This isn't hard.

They're all whores homie, some take cash, some you gotta butter up with dinner and movie, either way you aren't getting nothing for free.

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

They're all whores homie, some take cash, some you gotta butter up with dinner and movie, either way you aren't getting nothing for free.

Sounds like someone just got dumped, you going to be okay Sport?

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

Sounds like someone just got dumped, you going to be okay Sport?

Yeah I'll be okay. 😭

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s an embryo? 

em·bry·o

NOUN

an unborn or unhatched offspring in the process of development, in particular a human offspring during the period from approximately the second to the eighth week 

8 minutes ago, peenie said:

What's a sperm?

Sperm is the male reproductive cell or gamete. The term “gamete” implies that the cell is half of a whole. When a sperm combines with a female gamete, or egg, it results in a human embryo. 

Is this another misdirection play?  Look...look over there while we do nefarious sh1t over  here.

What are the dems trying to do with this?

1 minute ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Is this another misdirection play?  Look...look over there while we do nefarious sh1t over  here.

What are the dems trying to do with this?

The dems are behind this...

What is the liberals opinion on this? So I can take the opposite stance 

27 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I didnt see anything about overturning R v W.  Saw something about a leaked proposal about it.

The thread title should probably be something like Roe v Wade will likely be overturned.

Seems the opinion is legit, it’s written as a majority opinion, and there’s reporting on which 5 justices (a majority) have signed on.

But it isn’t actually a done deal until it’s published by the Supreme Court. Typically I would not be at all surprised if they moderated the opinion a bit before releasing it—probably not changing the outcome but pulling back on some of the bigger statements to avoid triggering certain implications for other decisions and issues. But that said, if this thing is really supposed to be published in early June, they haven’t got much time. I believe the last several weeks is pretty much reserved for super fine-tuned technical edits.

13 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Mr Truth strikes again! :doublethumbsup:

I want to have your baby :wub:

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

The thread title should probably be something like Roe v Wade will likely be overturned.

Seems the opinion is legit, it’s written as a majority opinion, and there’s reporting on which 5 justices (a majority) have signed on.

But it isn’t actually a done deal until it’s published by the Supreme Court. Typically I would not be at all surprised if they moderated the opinion a bit before releasing it—probably not changing the outcome but pulling back on some of the bigger statements to avoid triggering certain implications for other decisions and issues. But that said, if this thing is really supposed to be published in early June, they haven’t got much time. I believe the last several weeks is pretty much reserved for super fine-tuned technical edits.

Robert’s  voted no? 

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

The dems are behind this...

I get that...but to what end?  They are gonna get slaughtered in the mid terms..what is the end game here??

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Robert’s  voted no? 

Last I heard they don’t know where Roberts came down. My guess is a concurring opinion that tries to pump the breaks big time 

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Thank you for a sane and rational response.  This should NOT have been leaked and is surly against the law.  This may not have been the final version/ vote.

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Last I heard they don’t know where Roberts came down. My guess is a concurring opinion that tries to pump the breaks big time 

That will be funny if he does. All the support the right to life movement gave Bush so he could appoint a justice just for this moment and he fails them.  Roberts is the second biggest blunder Bush made. Hard to top the Iraq war. But I bet Roberts sides with corporations every time. Some conservative. 

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

yah I should change it, I just ran with the first thing I saw and then more details came out after, but oh well