Djgb13

If you were single

She looks like she might be troubled. Seems like there's some sadness and a hint of anger in that first pic. Honestly, I would be leery myself of connecting with her, but perhaps I'm reading too much in.

I also think we look a bit alike.

20 hours ago, Mookz said:

Was toying with the idea of messaging this woolman on a certain dating app.  Yea or nay?  🤔

:thumbsup:

Was toying with the idea of messaging this woolman on a certain dating app.  Yea or nay?  🤔

She's hot, but looks a little cray cray

• Haha 1

First word that came to mind is FRUMP

• Haha 1

She reminds me of Debra Winger

On 6/1/2022 at 7:58 PM, naomi said:

She looks like she might be troubled. Seems like there's some sadness and a hint of anger in that first pic. Honestly, I would be leery myself of connecting with her, but perhaps I'm reading too much in.

I also think we look a bit alike.

Yeah, I can kind of see that.  🤔  Maybe like an eastern European version of you.  I do see what you're saying about the first pic, but I think she's just not thrilled about taking selfies.  She's a little bashful in the other pics, and in her profile she says she's shy.  If she's not a social media ho that would be great.  
I doubt she would/will write me back anyway.  <_<

On 6/1/2022 at 8:01 PM, jerryskids said:

You have an Amish fetish?  :unsure: 

Maybe.  :unsure:

On 6/1/2022 at 9:32 PM, Big Guy said:

She's hot, but looks a little cray cray

We boys again!  :cheers:

On 6/1/2022 at 9:35 PM, nospk said:

First word that came to mind is FRUMP

She doesn't mention him in her profile, which is always good.  In fact she doesn't get political at all.  The one thing she does have is the jab flair, but she even has a sense of humor about that.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/30/2022 at 11:57 AM, Djgb13 said:

Would you be able to pull any girls or are those days over with? 

I'm speaking for utilit and I really think that Tom Jones is the MAN that I'd really love to be with.

On 5/31/2022 at 3:30 PM, nzoner said:

I recently went on my first dinner date since the mrs passed,am so not looking forward to all that again.

Sorry to hear that N 😥

• Like 1

On 5/31/2022 at 3:59 PM, Voltaire said:

Women whose clocks are ticking and want babies ARE PRECISELY the target demographic. I love my wife but she lied to me on the number of children she wanted which I've forgiven her for but still aggravates me whenever I think on it, like right now. We stopped at three which was entirely her doing. It was absolutely NOT a mutual decision.

nobody seems to care about men's biological cox

On 5/31/2022 at 4:05 AM, cyclone24 said:

I know i could pull my fair share, no question. 

Would i have the energy to go thru all the BS to get laid? That would be the issue. 

During my whoring days if i had to do much more than call and she came over it was like doing the Bataan death march.

This.

When I was single a few years ago, I had no trouble at all (here in asia of course.) 

But frankly... The older I get, I'd just as soon go see a pro, bust the nut, and leave. Fock talking to random ass women. 

• Sad 1

It’s like shooting fish in a barrel. Friend of mine is 58 and single. Rides a Harley and looks like a biker. Beer belly and all. Pulls more tail than he knows what to do with.  Youngest was 25 and HOT!  Has noods of most of them. They send to him. It’s nuts!

On 6/2/2022 at 9:00 PM, Mookz said:

Yeah, I can kind of see that.  🤔  Maybe like an eastern European version of you.  I do see what you're saying about the first pic, but I think she's just not thrilled about taking selfies.  She's a little bashful in the other pics, and in her profile she says she's shy.  If she's not a social media ho that would be great.  
I doubt she would/will write me back anyway.  <_<

Well, that's kind of sweet then. Did you contact her? 

On 6/3/2022 at 4:31 AM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

This.

When I was single a few years ago, I had no trouble at all (here in asia of course.) 

But frankly... The older I get, I'd just as soon go see a pro, bust the nut, and leave. Fock talking to random ass women. 

2 hours ago, naomi said:

Well, that's kind of sweet then. Did you contact her? 

Not just yet.  I'm still a-formulatin'.  

I was thinking something along the lines of "ur hot lol".  🤔

8 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Not just yet.  I'm still a-formulatin'.  

I was thinking something along the lines of "ur hot lol".  🤔

Maybe something like "that Amish dress would look great on the floor of my horse-drawn wagon."  :dunno: 

On 6/1/2022 at 8:48 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

She reminds me of Debra Winger

Sissy!!!

11 hours ago, Mookz said:

Seriously, she's cute, certainly looks like your type.  Also it looks like she is dressed not for a hookup but to attract somebody looking for a more serious relationship.  I haven't dated in 30+ years so you don't want my advice, which would be something like feather your hair back and ask her out to the arcade. 🤪

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Seriously, she's cute, certainly looks like your type.  Also it looks like she is dressed not for a hookup but to attract somebody looking for a more serious relationship.  I haven't dated in 30+ years so you don't want my advice, which would be something like feather your hair back and ask her out to the arcade. 🤪

They have Dave and Busters now. This younger generation has it too easy. 

On 6/2/2022 at 9:00 PM, Mookz said:

We boys again!  :cheers:

She doesn't mention him in her profile, which is always good.  In fact she doesn't get political at all.  The one thing she does have is the jab flair, but she even has a sense of humor about that.  

with that info she's now only barely attractive

but if she's that dumb, she probably takes it in the butt

On 5/31/2022 at 10:26 PM, Mookz said:

bottom line... if you are interested, go for it.

Absolutely. It's much easier these days. You used to have to go out to meet chicks and have some game to get them to go out with you. 

Now you can sit at home and "meet" chicks online. You still need a little game but it's not face to face in real time. 

If I were single I would mingle. And probably take your girl.