Cloaca du jour

Media Event!! Jan 6th Propaganda!! Tonight!! Official Thread!!

💩

Hahaha even Mike P is off the Trump train.  He's completely throwing him under the bus regarding the election and January 6th.

Imagine anyone ever supporting Trump again.  No one is that foolish right?  RIGHT?

lol

6 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Hahaha even Mike P is off the Trump train.  He's completely throwing him under the bus regarding the election and January 6th.

Imagine anyone ever supporting Trump again.  No one is that foolish right?  RIGHT?

lol

Who is MIke P and is he a summer of 2020 civil war/liberal insurrection apologist like you are?

So how did this whole thing work out? Democrats keep the house? 

💩

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So how did this whole thing work out? Democrats keep the house? 

Nah, Republicans got beat so badly they took control of the House. Shlts crazy...

:dunno:

14 minutes ago, Reality said:

Shlts crazy...

💩

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Nah, Republicans got beat so badly they took control of the House. Shlts crazy...

:dunno:

I heard the republicans got 5-6 million more votes. Thank god for gerrymandering. Wasn’t it Biden 81 million, cough, cough, and Trump 74 million, or in that ballpark? 

💩💩💩💩💩        💩                   💩          💩💩💩💩💩                        💩💩💩💩💩                💩                   💩             💩💩💩💩💩

💩                    💩                  💩          💩                                               💩                                     💩     💩         💩             💩                      💩

💩                     💩💩💩💩💩          💩💩💩                                     💩💩💩                        💩          💩      💩            💩                     💩

💩                    💩                  💩         💩                                                 💩                                  💩               💩   💩           💩                     💩

💩                    💩                  💩         💩💩💩💩💩                        💩💩💩💩💩             💩                        💩           💩💩💩💩💩

So, how exactly does one get found guilty of seditious conspiracy if Jan 6th was all propaganda and a selfie fest? 🤔 

9 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

So, how exactly does one get found guilty of seditious conspiracy if Jan 6th was all propaganda and a selfie fest? 🤔 

Are you really asking? :unsure:

17 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I presume they tied him to Trump, so we've finally got Trump$#@!  :clap:

Also, I googled this to see what happened, figured I'd read a Reuters report because they are allegedly unbiased.  Nope.

The verdicts against Rhodes and four co-defendants, after three days of deliberations by the 12-member jury, came in the highest-profile trial so far to emerge from the deadly Jan. 6, 2021, assault on the U.S. Capitol, a failed bid to overturn then-President Trump's 2020 election defeat.

Calling it "deadly" = Lefty hack reporting.

Rhodes, who wears an eye patch after accidentally shooting himself in the face with his own gun, is one of the most prominent defendants of the roughly 900 charged over the attack. 

Important relevant objective reporting here.  :rolleyes: 

https://www.reuters.com/legal/us-jury-reaches-verdict-trial-oath-keepers-militia-founder-rhodes-2022-11-29/

I’ll take that as a gun thrown, Jerry, but that’s ok, I’d deflect too if I were you. 😉 

19 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I presume they tied him to Trump, so we've finally got Trump$#@!  :clap:

Also, I googled this to see what happened, figured I'd read a Reuters report because they are allegedly unbiased.  Nope.

Calling it "deadly" = Lefty hack reporting.

Important relevant objective reporting here.  :rolleyes: 

https://www.reuters.com/legal/us-jury-reaches-verdict-trial-oath-keepers-militia-founder-rhodes-2022-11-29/

And yet, completely factually correct.

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Don’t think anyone here was opposed to anyone going to jail. Still waiting on the insurrection though 

Those files could have been filed without anyone ever showing up to the capitol. Not sure how she thinks one proved the other. :dunno:

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Don’t think anyone here was opposed to anyone going to jail. Still waiting on the insurrection though 

insurrection, definition :an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384

10 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

insurrection, definition :an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384

It’s almost December I’m tired of talking  of this and I despised most of January 6th.  However by your definition anti-Kavenaugh and BLM protests had at least a half dozen “Insurrections”.  Hell didn’t some Liberal Worker Union take over the Wisconsin State Capitol a half decade ago?  It’s just so tiring. 

Wag the Dog. 

19 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

The handful of people who violently assaulted police should have gone to jail.  The ones whose only crime was entering the Capitol (the vast majority),  we had no business wasting taxpayers money prosecuting them.

11 minutes ago, jonmx said:

The handful of people who violently assaulted police should have gone to jail.  The ones whose only crime was entering the Capitol (the vast majority),  we had no business wasting taxpayers money prosecuting them.

Hmmm… didn’t many on the right call for harsh measures against looters? This is much worse than looting a Target because it’s the US Capitol, and they saw exactly how the windows were breached. You can’t watch a mob outnumbering the police overpower them violently, and then step over the discarded batons and riot shields and through a broken window, and claim you just wandered in. They all should have done some time in jail. If “all” somebody did was go in behind the rest of the mob, maybe just 30 days. But they all need to be taught a lesson and get a criminal record.

13 minutes ago, jonmx said:

No way...prosecute them all but then garnish their wages to make them pay back the court costs.

Need to set a baseline for anyone on the left or right who ever tries something this idiotic going forward. 

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

It’s almost December I’m tired of talking  of this and I despised most of January 6th.  However by your definition anti-Kavenaugh and BLM protests had at least a half dozen “Insurrections”.  Hell didn’t some Liberal Worker Union take over the Wisconsin State Capitol a half decade ago?  

Not sure about the stuff with Kavenaugh. Did they have weapons? I know there were some death threats (which I do not condone) but unless they did, that to me would be a protest. BLM stuff, it an entirely different story. Yes, some of those people should be in prison, but that would be the rioters and the looters. but I’m still not sure that qualifies as an insurrection. I think if you asked any of those partaking in that behavior wouldn’t even be able to give you a coherent reason as to why they were doing it. I guess maybe "fock the police" attitude kinda fits, but I think most were just "imma get mine" idiots. So I guess, I can your point a bit.

13 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Hmmm… didn’t many on the right call for harsh measures against looters? This is actually worse than looting a Target because it’s the US Capitol, and they saw exactly how the windows were breached. You can’t watch a mob outnumbering the police overpower them violently, and then step over the discarded batons and riot shields and through a broken window, and claim you just wandered in. They all should have done some time in jail. If “all” somebody did was go in behind the rest of the mob, maybe just 30 days. But they all need to be taught a lesson and get a criminal record.

Did they loot?  They entered a public building to protest.  The police let many of them in.  The fbi had numerous informants in both the small groups who were responsible for breaching security and knew exactly what to expect.  And yet not a damn thing was done to prepare a security force.  What the BLM protestors did was 1000 times worse in terms of property damage and destroying thousands of business.  I really don't give a crap if politicians were inconvienced for one day.  BLM destroyed towns and ruined the livelihood of thousands and thousands of people.  

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

Not sure about the stuff with Kavenaugh. Did they have weapons? I know there were some death threats (which I do not condone) but unless they did, that to me would be a protest. BLM stuff, it an entirely different story. Yes, some of those people should be in prison, but that would be the rioters and the looters. but I’m still not sure that qualifies as an insurrection. I think if you asked any of those partaking in that behavior wouldn’t even be able to give you a coherent reason as to why they were doing it. I guess maybe "fock the police" attitude kinda fits, but I think most were just "imma get mine" idiots. So I guess, I can your point a bit.

No one had weapons on January 6th.  Oh some guy had a flagpole....oh no scary.

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Did they loot?  They entered a public building to protest.  The police let many of them in.  The fbi had numerous informants in both the small groups who were responsible for breaching security and knew exactly what to expect.  And yet not a damn thing was done to prepare a security force.  What the BLM protestors did was 1000 times worse in terms of property damage and destroying thousands of business.  I really don't give a crap if politicians were inconvienced for one day.  BLM destroyed towns and ruined the livelihood of thousands and thousands of people.  

Wow what a fücking load of ßullshit. Probably one of those jerkoffs that wish they were there that day beating up police.

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

No way...prosecute them all but then garnish their wages to make them pay back the court costs.

Need to set a baseline for anyone on the left or right who ever tries something this idiotic going forward. 

So your "damages" are the unneccessary court costs.   What a good bullcrap fascist you make.  

• Like 1

Just now, dogcows said:

Wow what a fücking load of ßullshit.

Name one thing that is bullshit.  Oh that is right, you can't.   Because it is 100 percent fact. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I agree a lot of people didn’t plan to breach the Capitol or beat up on cops that day. There were definitely leaders who did plan for that though, and the eye-patch guy who was convicted today was one of them.

But not planning for violence doesn’t excuse it. If you get a fit of road rage and end up hurting somebody, you are still responsible. Which is why I believe that even those who were just following the crowd need to at least do SOME time in jail. Because if you see a violent mob, you could choose to be a part of it or to walk away. A lot of people could have walked away and chose not to. They should be held accountable in some way.

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

So your "damages" are the unneccessary court costs.   What a good bullcrap fascist you make.  

Cool story bro. 

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

No one had weapons on January 6th.  Oh some guy had a flagpole....oh no scary.

In one recording, defendant Kelly Meggs can be heard saying that “pepper spray is legal. Tasers are legal. And stun guns are legal. And it doesn’t hurt to have a lead pipe with a flag on it.” 

And they were prepared with much worse:

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-siege-florida-virginia-conspiracy-government-and-politics-6ac80882e8cf61af36be6c46252ac24c 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

just an fyi, I agree with them being convicted and going to trial and all that, but I don't think this law should be treated any differently than every other law

also this country based on your thoughts would have never been founded

7 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Name one thing that is bullshit.  Oh that is right, you can't.   Because it is 100 percent fact. 

You wouldn’t know a fact if it hit you in the face. I could post links with video of that day, or media reports, or court records. But as I see every day on this board, you’d call anything in the media MSM lies, the video faked, and anything from the government a lie of the deep state. I’m sure you believe the jury that convicted all these treasonous bastards is biased too. I’ve heard it all before, so no sense in rehashing it all.

I’m glad people are doing jail time for defiling the Capitol that day and attempting to stop the peaceful transfer of power based on Americans’ votes. Maybe next time a bunch of idiots consider doing something similar, this will serve as a lesson to them.

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

just an fyi, I agree with them being convicted and going to trial and all that, but I don't think this law should be treated any differently than every other law

also this country based on your thoughts would have never been founded

This was not people trying to get out from under an oppressive regime. This was a group of people throwing a fit because they didn't get the election result they wanted. There is a difference- subtle as it may be

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I agree a lot of people didn’t plan to breach the Capitol or beat up on cops that day. There were definitely leaders who did plan for that though, and the eye-patch guy who was convicted today was one of them.

But not planning for violence doesn’t excuse it. If you get a fit of road rage and end up hurting somebody, you are still responsible. Which is why I believe that even those who were just following the crowd need to at least do SOME time in jail. Because if you see a violent mob, you could choose to be a part of it or to walk away. A lot of people could have walked away and chose not to. They should be held accountable in some way.

Yeah, I believe that only a handful of people were responsible for what went down that day. Mob mentality is real, I guess. 

4 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

In one recording, defendant Kelly Meggs can be heard saying that “pepper spray is legal. Tasers are legal. And stun guns are legal. And it doesn’t hurt to have a lead pipe with a flag on it.” 

And they were prepared with much worse:

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-siege-florida-virginia-conspiracy-government-and-politics-6ac80882e8cf61af36be6c46252ac24c 

Lol...in a virginal hotel room.   What a misleading sac of shiet.

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

This was not people trying to get out from under an oppressive regime. This was a group of people throwing a fit because they didn't get the election result they wanted. There is a difference- subtle as it may be

and my thought has been and always will be.  

if you have a problem with the govt take it to the govt, don't burn down your neighbors store

fwiw, thats semantics, I would say we are and always have been under an oppressive regime

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

and my thought has been and always will be

if you have a problem with the govt take it to the govt, don't burn down your neighbors store

I think a lot more people would be sympathetic to the cause if it didn’t always end up there. Rioting and looting sets the movement back to ground zero every. focking. time.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

I think a lot more people would be sympathetic to the cause if it didn’t always end up there. Rioting and looting sets the movement back to ground zero every. focking. time.

yep exactly, without all of that, I would have looked down more on J6, as it stood I just kinda figured, well its even

even though only 1 person a rioter died, vs 20+ during BLM riots, which the current admin paid for and supported