Pimpadeaux

Alt-right fruitcake, accused child abuser and U.S. Senate candidate calls for killing GOP members

This clown, who resigned in disgrace as Missouri governor amid accusations of sexual assault and beating children, is calling for killing GOP members who don't align with his and MAGA thinking.

This is despicable, and a recent poll shows him in the lead.

Advocating the hunting of people in his own party? Clownzo saying the hanging of Pence isn't a bad idea?

WTF is wrong with this country.?

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

🤣.  He needs elbow and knee pads.  And training wheels.  

Rare moment, I agree with the pimp.   

Not a good look at all.    Very, very tone deaf.    I wouldn't be surprised if this costs him any chance he had.     

FWIW - I haven't seen or heard anyone of note on the right who is saying "this is great!".     

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

BDS

Nope, he's just a comic strip in live action daily. And he is actually our current president. Trump has been out of the picture for quite a while. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

Looks like this guy used to be a Democrat, so I assume it’s OK for the GC to bash him

Wouldn't be surprised to see a moderate Republican killed in the next few days thanks to this guy's call to action. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see a moderate Republican killed in the next few days thanks to this guy's call to action. 

Fewer people will die as a result of this fringe guy than the man you voted for as president pushing and supporting the defund police movement.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bert said:

Fewer people will die as a result of this fringe guy than the man you voted for as president pushing and supporting the defund police movement.  

Two wrongs don't make a right. 

49 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

BDS

Brandon Dumb $hit! 

18 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

don't you mean RINO?

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Two wrongs don't make a right. 

True but your rant only goes in one direction.  Like a poster that had an aneurism thread every time Trump made up some stupid sh!t but has been completely silent about all the sh!t Biden constantly makes up.  

Don't be a hypocrite you are better than that.  

• Thanks 1

He doesn't sound like the brightest bulb on the tree.  How these people end up in Congress, I have no idea.

14 minutes ago, Bert said:

True but your rant only goes in one direction.  Like a poster that had an aneurism thread every time Trump made up some stupid sh!t but has been completely silent about all the sh!t Biden constantly makes up.  

Don't be a hypocrite you are better than that.  

There aren't a whole lot of directions to go when a guy leading his race for U.S. Senate, a guy who resigned the governorship amid accusations of sexual assault and child abuse, throws out a commercial calling for the killing of people within his own party who don't agree with him.

Certainly the direction you want the discussion to go is more gish-galloping and deflection than discussing this one thing. Biden is on record that he does not support defunding police, so all you're doing here is spreading misinformation and parroting a tired, inaccurate Republican attack line. There are a lot of those out there.

Biden and police funding don't belong here and is an irrelevant direction in which to go. Do you show up for a fantasy-football draft and talk about soccer the whole time?

Right-wing extremists are responsible for more murders than any that BLM and Antifa have committed.

This is all indicative of how the far right pivots around when confronted with something they don't like.

Step 1: See something that puts a stain on their party and far-right paradigm.

Step 2: Desperately try to find some way to counter this.

Step 3: If Step 2 doesn't work, trot some irrelevant subject matter into the discussion in an attempt to derail the main point, even if it has extensively been proven false. 

Step 4: If Step 3 is treading water, gish-gallop some more irrelevant topics into the proceedings in an attempt to derail the main topic. (Voter fraud, summer 2020 riots, claiming that Democratic presidents like to start wars, BLM, Antifa, sexual mutilation of children, Putin is awesome, China bad, muh tar-sands pipeline, COVID, conspiracy theories, etc.)

Step 5: If any contrary, stone-cold-factual information comes from what the far right considers "MSM," conveniently dismiss it because it comes from MSM, even though Cucker Carlson is the most popular infotainer in the land, which makes him MSM, but that will get conveniently ignored as well. Never mind that the Associated Press, Reuters, NBC, ABC and CBS are the closest thing we have to fact-based, unbiased news reporting.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

There aren't a whole lot of directions to go when a guy leading his race for U.S. Senate, a guy who resigned the governorship amid accusations of sexual assault and child abuse, throws out a commercial calling for the killing of people within his own party who don't agree with him.

Certainly the direction you want the discussion to go is more gish-galloping and deflection than discussing this one thing. Biden is on record that he does not support defunding police, so all you're doing here is spreading misinformation and parroting a tired, inaccurate Republican attack line. There are a lot of those out there.

Biden and police funding don't belong here and is an irrelevant direction in which to go. Do you show up for a fantasy-football draft and talk about soccer the whole time?

Right-wing extremists are responsible for more murders than any that BLM and Antifa have committed.

This is all indicative of how the far right pivots around when confronted with something they don't like.

Step 1: See something that puts a stain on their party and far-right paradigm.

Step 2: Desperately try to find some way to counter this.

Step 3: If Step 2 doesn't work, trot some irrelevant subject matter into the discussion in an attempt to derail the main point, even if it has extensively been proven false. 

Step 4: If Step 3 is treading water, gish-gallop some more irrelevant topics into the proceedings in an attempt to derail the main topic. (Voter fraud, summer 2020 riots, claiming that Democratic presidents like to start wars, BLM, Antifa, sexual mutilation of children, Putin is awesome, China bad, muh tar-sands pipeline, COVID, conspiracy theories, etc.)

Step 5: If any contrary, stone-cold-factual information comes from what the far right considers "MSM," conveniently dismiss it because it comes from MSM, even though Cucker Carlson is the most popular infotainer in the land, which makes him MSM, but that will get conveniently ignored as well. Never mind that the Associated Press, Reuters, NBC, ABC and CBS are the closest thing we have to fact-based, unbiased news reporting.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Okay only the right has stupid extremist.  

Stupid commercial. I hope he wins the General if nominated 

It's only what? metaphorical?

Since I want more MAGA Republicans and less holdover Bushtards, were I a Missouri voter, I'd be the target audience. I appreciate the message clarity if not the tastefulness or lack of deep discussion of issues.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Get back to us when all the republicans get killed.

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Get back to us when all the republicans get killed.

They don't need to be killed, in most places it's easy enough to primary them out of office.

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Better chance your side kills someone when the abortion ruling comes down. 

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

They don't need to be killed, in most places it's easy enough to primary them out of office.

rusty prefers the deaths.

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Better chance your side kills someone when the abortion ruling comes down. 

Lather, rinse, repeat.

34 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It's only what? metaphorical?

Since I want more MAGA Republicans and less holdover Bushtards, were I a Missouri voter, I'd be the target audience. I appreciate the message clarity if not the tastefulness or lack of deep discussion of issues.

You suck the commie teet. Your viewpoints are undermined.

10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This clown, who resigned in disgrace as Missouri governor amid accusations of sexual assault and beating children, is calling for killing GOP members who don't align with his and MAGA thinking.

This is despicable, and a recent poll shows him in the lead.

Advocating the hunting of people in his own party? Clownzo saying the hanging of Pence isn't a bad idea?

WTF is wrong with this country.?

It’s he/his truth.  Deal with it.

11 hours ago, Horseman said:

Parody is lost on PimpleDouch 

Yesterday was fun with everyone tearing into him and the rest of the retard squad. Yesterday was my last day of vacation so you guys will have to continue it without me :thumbsup: 

How come Pimpadoosh isn’t concerned with President Biden taking inappropriate showers with his young daughter? There is proof of that. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How come Pimpadoosh isn’t concerned with President Biden taking inappropriate showers with his young daughter? There is proof of that. 

That's focked up.  Biden is one messed up dude.  I never understood why anyone liked him.

29 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Yesterday was fun with everyone tearing into him and the rest of the retard squad. Yesterday was my last day of vacation so you guys will have to continue it without me :thumbsup: 

I am not sure you are vacationing correctly :unsure:

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That's focked up.  Biden is one messed up dude.  I never understood why anyone liked him.

He’s a pedophile. I don’t know how you can’t say he is. His own daughter said so. 

3 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I am not sure you are vacationing correctly :unsure:

Apparently better than you :dunno: 

15 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

They don't.  He was just "anyone but Trump" on election day. 

3 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Ok.

Unlike you I took an extra day off when we got back so I wouldn’t be dead the first day back :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

They don't.  He was just "anyone but Trump" on election day. 

I think the fact he was connected to Obama made a huge difference.  So many loved Obama so much that they figured Biden would be a good choice.