edjr

Can we finish 18 Fireball shots in nine holes of golf?

Joey Coldcuts is a guy I want to play golf with

My record in a short span is 7 fireballs. Maybe 3 hours?  I blacked out and caused $2800 damage to the front end of my sexy lexi

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, edjr said:

My record in a short span is 7 fireballs. Maybe 3 hours?  I blacked out and caused $2800 damage to the front end of my sexy lexi

You told the story of buying the vehicle. You did not tell the story of smashing it, unless I missed it. Please proceed with the details. 

Just now, bostonlager said:

You told the story of buying the vehicle. You did not tell the story of smashing it, unless I missed it. Please proceed with the details. 

I think I did. It happened October 21.

We had our league final at 10 am Saturday morning. I ended up going to hang out with some tramp I have known for years after golf

I woke up Sunday morning, drove over to in laws to pick up my son at like 10 am (he slept there)  My BIL comes out and says :o have you seen your car? I was um no.

I get out and the driver front side was all smashed on the bottom and part of the front missing. I had no recollection when or what happened. Only a week after putting in an insurance claim did i remember,. I canceled the claim and paid out of pocket. I think it was 2800

When I was pulling into my driveway, I hit an old metal post from taking too wide of a turn.

1 hour ago, edjr said:

damage to the front end of my sexy lexi

thompson?

also there are few people I want to punch in the face more than that Bob guy. 

That is equivalent to 12 standard drinks.

Assuming a slow 2 hour pace that would be brutal. 

I am not sure why someone would drink that much in such a short amount of time.

Just now, MTSkiBum said:

That is equivalent to 13 standard drinks.

Anything for clicks!

Easily. Did twenty Jell-O shots in holes eighteen at a scramble. Whilst drinking kewrs lites. On almost every hole. 

14 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

WTF...they make money doing this?  

Yes  About 1 cent per view.   750.000 views  = $7500

Not bad for a days work between 2 people

Most of your moms could all do this alone

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

That is equivalent to 12 standard drinks.

That reminds me of my buddy drinking a 12 pack of Busch Light in an hour back in college.  That man can put away a ton of beer.

Have you seen any of their videos with the fat buddy they call Fat Perez?

These guys also have a mildly amusing podcast. Not as good as Gravy and Sleaze, but I listen regularly 

8 hours ago, edjr said:

Congrats on being a piece of sh!t drunk driver

Only a world class gets behind the wheel in that condition 

Someone should cause $2800 worth of damage to your ugly mug

Ha, hard pass. 

I don't get the Fireball folks, that stuff tastes like shiit. Doing that down here, on the course in 100+ heat, just begging to puke. 

9 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Congrats on being a piece of sh!t drunk driver

Only a world class gets behind the wheel in that condition 

Someone should cause $2800 worth of damage to your ugly mug

Please show us on the doll where I touched you.

do you know why golf courses have 18 holes?

there are 18 shots in a bottle of scotch.

6 hours ago, edjr said:

Please show us on the doll where I touched you.

Or,

I could show you 2 children who were left parentless last month when a drunk driver killed my friend and his wife in a head on collision 

Get help before you kill someone you selfish pr!ck

• Thanks 1

Long time ago, 40 shots of Jager at the strip club in however many hours it was before the Danzig concert. 

2 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Or,

I could show you 2 children who were left parentless last month when a drunk driver killed my friend and his wife in a head on collision 

Get help before you kill someone you selfish pr!ck

Awesome. *clap* *clap* *clap*  Now show me someone that did the same while texting.

BAN CELL PHONES!

7 minutes ago, edjr said:

Awesome. *clap* *clap* *clap*  Now show me someone that did the same while texting.

BAN CELL PHONES!

Is this really your defense for driving “blacked out” drunk?

“There are lots of stupid cvnts who text and drive, so I’m allowed to drink and drive”

Is that it?

Did you also take some stupid pills today

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

“There are lots of stupid cvnts who text and drive, so I’m allowed to get to drink and drive”

Is that it?

I think the argument is treating them equivalent.  Obviously if you kill someone with your car you are responsible for that, likely charged with manslaughter, regardless if you are drunk or texting or whatever.  

Now if you get caught texting it's $127 ticket.  If you get caught at 0.08 blood alcohol your life could be ruined at worst, 10-20K in legal fees to get a reduced sentence at best. 

24 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

“There are lots of stupid cvnts who text and drive, so I’m allowed to drink and drive”

Is that it?

Running over someone aside.

It ain't a crime if you don't get caught. You scum lawyer focks know that well.

39 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I think the argument is treating them equivalent.  Obviously if you kill someone with your car you are responsible for that, likely charged with manslaughter, regardless if you are drunk or texting or whatever.  

Now if you get caught texting it's $127 ticket.  If you get caught at 0.08 blood alcohol your life could be ruined at worst, 10-20K in legal fees to get a reduced sentence at best. 

:thumbsup:

44 minutes ago, Horseman said:

He wasn't talking about a 0.08, he was talking about being blacked out.

I certainly drove drunk back in my yoof, but that was 30 years ago.  Even then I was never blacked out, but my point is times have changed and driving like Ed described these days is retarded on multiple levels.

• Like 1

Just now, jerryskids said:

I certainly drove drunk back in my yoof, but that was 30 years ago.  Even then I was never blacked out, but my point is times have changed and driving like Ed described these days is retarded on multiple levels.

I wasn't aware of a light sentence for 0.08.  They issue you a $127 ticket if it's only a 0.08, probably less dangerous than texting?

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Only time I think it ever happened. Blacked out that is. I ran out of cocaine and needed to get in the mood 

21 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I wasn't aware of a light sentence for 0.08.  They issue you a $127 ticket if it's only a 0.08, probably less dangerous than texting?

Arizona has very different penalties for standard vs extreme DUI.  Ed was extreme and then some, and he was an idiot.  I believe he was a much higher risk to others driving while blacked out than if he glanced down at a text.  I can't believe I'm wasting time arguing this.  :dunno: 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Arizona has very different penalties for standard vs extreme DUI.  Ed was extreme and then some, and he was an idiot.  I believe he was a much higher risk to others driving while blacked out than if he glanced down at a text.  I can't believe I'm wasting time arguing this.  :dunno: 

I don't think I commented on Ed, specifically.  What's the standard DUI penalty, more or less than the $127 ticket for texting?

It's pretty shiity that we're to the point of "I can't believe I'm wasting time arguing this" when the penalty for drinking and driving is soooo much more than equivalently dangerous things.  MADD turned this into such a crusade that young people's lives get completely screwed up for simple mistakes.  Text all day long without substantial penalty as long as you don't seriously injure or kill anyone.   Do we need to suspend licenses and impose jail time for people to text and drive?

Arizona Law: 

DUI First offense(0.08-0.15): You will be jailed for not less than 10 consecutive days and fined not less than $1,250. You will also be required to undergo alcohol screening/education/treatment and to equip any vehicle you operate with a certified ignition interlock device, and be ordered to perform community service.

Texting First offense: Fine $75 to $149.  Repeat offenses $250 max.  

thats how i watched chargers / raiders at the bar last january.  every change of possession, i did a shot of whiskey.

21 minutes ago, Horseman said:

It's pretty shiity that we're to the point of "I can't believe I'm wasting time arguing this" when the penalty for drinking and driving is soooo much more than equivalently dangerous things.  MADD turned this into such a crusade that young people's lives get completely screwed up for simple mistakes.  Text all day long without substantial penalty as long as you don't seriously injure or kill anyone.   Do we need to suspend licenses and impose jail time for people to text and drive?

Yes.

The problem is not the penalties for DUI, the problem is the penalties for texting and driving.