craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Do we know they don’t have a legit reason?

You can indict a ham sandwich. I have been watching long enough to know this wouldn’t be done to anyone else. Only those in the Trump universe are subjected to this constant harassment and being charged with process crimes. Hillary was treated like the queen of England during the investigation into her. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You can indict a ham sandwich. I have watching long enough to know this wouldn’t be done to anyone else. Only those in the Trump universe are subjected to this constant harassment and being charged with process crimes. Hillary was treated like the queen of England during the investigation into her. 

I take it that you don’t think Trump deserves any of this?

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Actual pictures of ripped up Trump notes attempted to be flushed down the toilet.

This is what happens when you don't courtesy flush.

https://www.axios.com/2022/08/08/trump-toilet-photos-maggie-haberman

So Trumps notes are official documents? Maybe they were just recipes, like on Hillary’s server? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Old news. Gobble gobble it up. Pics are over a year old. It has zero to do with this thread JFC.  Lolz. 

Shows intent, willingness, and capability to destroy evidence. Hence the raid.

Damn, you couldn't pay me enough to peek in Trump's terlet. 🤢

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I take it that you don’t think Trump deserves any of this?

He might deserve this specific action, doubt it though, but you don’t seem to have been paying attention to what has been happening for 7 years. If you were you would be mighty skeptical and would know that it’s undeniable that there is not equal administration of the law on both sides. 

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Rachel Maddow nailed it tonight.

She got his taxes?

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He might deserve this specific action, doubt it though, but you don’t seem to have been paying attention to what has been happening for 7 years. If you were you would be might a skeptical and would know that it’s undeniable that there is not equal administration of the law on both sides. 

I’m not defending the other side here. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I’m not defending the other side here. 

You always say that. I don't think you are a moderate in the least. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, craftsman said:

You always say that. I don't think you are a moderate in the least. 

Do you see me defending anyone?

• Haha 1

So, Alex Jones parrotted trumps election lies. Trump openly praised Alex jones. All of Jones text messages are mistakenly released. Then forwarded on to the January 6 committee. Less than 48 hours later, Trump's house is raided. Probably a coincidence.

Just now, wiffleball said:

So, Alex Jones period of trump selection lines. Trump openly praised Alex jones. All of John's text messages are mistakenly released. Then forwarded on to the January 6 committee. Less than 48 hours later, Trump's house is raided. Probably a coincidence.

10% for the big guy on Hunter's laptop?

Talk about deflecting. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The looneys have landed.

oh, are they throwing molotov cocktails at police and burning and looting businesses?

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

oh, are they throwing molotov cocktails at police and burning and looting businesses?

Not that I know of. It’s early though. 

At first, reporters thought the growing crowd was demanding cold pepsi.

But, as the crowd grew larger and louder and clearer, it became obvious to all there that the collected crowd of Patriots was chanting COVFEFE!!

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Well, the left is far ahead then. 

5 minutes ago, craftsman said:

You have any idea how hard it is to make a molotav cocktail in a red Solo cup?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, wiffleball said:

At first, reporters thought the growing crowd was demanding cold pepsi.

But, as the crowd grew larger and louder and clearer, if he came obvious to all there that the collected crowd of Patriots was chanting COVFEFE!!

Maybe they are really drunk like someone on this site. :lol:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Well, let's see if it turns into the summer of 2020.

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Sources say the FBI got a big fish.

Same source Justin uses? 

Well, he's right. :dunno:

"Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before. After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate," Trump said. "It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don't want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections." 

"Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries. Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before," Trump said, alleging that the FBI agents broke into his safe. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Horseman said:

Old news. Gobble gobble it up. Pics are over a year old. It has zero to do with this thread JFC.  Lolz. 

The triggered Libs are coming for him, they are desperate for anything to stick. 

8 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Rusty watches Rachel maddow :lol:

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

She ate a bag of dogshit live on TV?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You can indict a ham sandwich. I have been watching long enough to know this wouldn’t be done to anyone else. Only those in the Trump universe are subjected to this constant harassment and being charged with process crimes. Hillary was treated like the queen of England during the investigation into her. 

Do federal judges usually sign off on search warrants(they have to believe there is a likelihood of federal crimes) on that ham sandwich?

10 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Do federal judges usually sign off on search warrants(they have to believe there is a likelihood of federal crimes) on that ham sandwich?

Yup.  And the DOJ  has  lied on those warrants. But it was ok, they were going after Trump. Slap on the wrist, tsk tsk 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

It’s amazing that after 5+ years of going after this man and coming up EMPTY every single time that liberals continue to fall for it. All this did was strengthen the support of the 75 million legal and alive voters that voted for him in 2020.

MAGA 2024 

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup.  And the DOJ  has  lied on those warrants. But it was ok, they were going after Trump. Slap on the wrist, tsk tsk 

Excuses and more excuses...because all of that makes more sense then the simple explanation that Trump took documents illegally(that's already known) and FBI and DOJ are acting accordingly.

25 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

It’s amazing that after 5+ years of going after this man and coming up EMPTY every single time that liberals continue to fall for it. All this did was strengthen the support of the 75 million legal and alive voters that voted for him in 2020.

MAGA 2024 

As long as that doesn't then embolden the 81 million legal and alive voters that voted for the other guy in 2020. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Excuses and more excuses...because all of that makes more sense then the simple explanation that Trump took documents illegally(that's already known) and FBI and DOJ are acting accordingly.

So you think the DOJ and the intel agencies haven’t targeted Trump and those around him for political purposes? Is that what you are saying? 

The best thing for everybody, including the trump zombies, would be for the FBI to find these documents and then he'll be disqualified from holding office ever again, and we can all move on.  It's not good to have the cult worshipping one man so hard.  The party should be focused on ideals and a platform, not an idol.  All these idiots are doing is lining up another 4 years of democratic rule.  They're so focking stupid.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

The best thing for everybody, including the trump zombies, would be for the FBI to find these documents and then he'll be disqualified from holding office ever again, and we can all move on.  It's not good to have the cult worshipping one man so hard.  The party should be focused on ideals and a platform, not an idol.  All these idiots are doing is lining up another 4 years of democratic rule.  They're so focking stupid.

We can decide for ourselves. We don’t need to be saved by a politicized DOJ. I guess you’re ok with that. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

We can decide for ourselves. We don’t need to be saved by a politicized DOJ. I guess you’re ok with that. 

No you can't decide for yourselves, because Trump still rules over you guys.  You guys can't quit Trump.

Whether the DOJ is politicized or not, I don't know, but honestly it's your best bet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1