craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Evidence of a crime. Not a process crime, but a real crime. And not anything that has occurred before to others but not pursued. I’d say it has to be unique and glaring. This “national archives “ bullshit isn’t going to cut it. 

If you don't already believe Donald Trump has committed crimes while in office, you never will. You're FOS.

I also love the "process crimes" shtick. That wasn't even a term until Trump got into office and Republicans had to come up with a short phrase to cover Trumps azz that basically means "crimes that aren't a big deal unless a Democrat commits them."

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

If you don't already believe Donald Trump has committed crimes while in office, you never will. You're FOS.

I also love the "process crimes" shtick. That wasn't even a term until Trump got into office and Republicans had to come up with a short phrase to cover Trumps azz that basically means "crimes that aren't a big deal unless a Democrat commits them."

What crimes? I'm guessing you'll have nothing.

7 minutes ago, craftsman said:

He's bleeding through again 

14 minutes ago, craftsman said:

OK mdc. I don't have the time in my day to keep track of every post on this site like you. 

Of course you do.  You post 24/7 including Christmas day

3 minutes ago, Fnord said:

No charges will be issued.  Expect more shenanigans until November.  Red wave takes over.  THE END.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Of course you do.  You post 24/7 including Christmas day

But he's not Utilit99...

just ask him

8 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I could supply you with a thousand well-sourced links and it wouldn't move your needle one iota. Willful ignorance is like that. Go harass someone that doesn't already realize that you're deaf, dumb, and blind and you like it that way.

6 hours ago, MDC said:

The judge who signed the warrant was once a lawyer who defended unnamed “associates” in matters that almost certainly had nothing to do with the Epstein sex scandal? :o 

Clearly bias! 😂 

I'm not going to sift through all the pages to see if it already has been posted, but I think it's important to note that Trump appointed this judge.

https://www.medadmbjmc.in/judge-bruce-reinhart-was-appointed-by-who-the-florida-man-who-ordered-the-fbi-to-raid-the-trump-residence/

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm not going to sift through all the pages to see if it already has been posted, but I think it's important to note that Trump appointed this judge.

https://www.medadmbjmc.in/judge-bruce-reinhart-was-appointed-by-who-the-florida-man-who-ordered-the-fbi-to-raid-the-trump-residence/

Yeah but the judge once defended someone who is sort of tied to Jeffrey Epstein.

We know this because the playbook had two righties coming here to post it within a few hours of each other. 

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

No charges will be issued.

I used to think you were right about this. Not anymore. No way DOJ raids the (illegal) residence of a former POTUS unless they've got something big and juicy. I think there will be charges filed eventually. And if there aren't, I'll agree that this was egregious politically motivated overreach and that Garland and Wray should be fired.

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

I used to think you were right about this. Not anymore. No way DOJ raids the (illegal) residence of a former POTUS unless they've got something big and juicy. I think there will be charges filed eventually. And if there aren't, I'll agree that this was egregious politically motivated overreach and that Garland and Wray should be fired.

The National Archives and Records Administration said in February that it found classified documents in 15 boxes at Mar-a-Lago and alerted the FBI.

:lol:

20 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Process crimes have been around a long time. What do you think lying to the FBI, which is a federal crime is? There are many more. You don’t know much and made some stuff up. Heel, bich

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah but the judge once defended someone who is sort of tied to Jeffrey Epstein.

We know this because the playbook had two righties coming here to post it within a few hours of each other. 

There has to be a Trump quote out there regarding this appointee. If there is, it might be pure gold.

12 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I could supply you with a thousand well-sourced links and it wouldn't move your needle one iota. Willful ignorance is like that. Go harass someone that doesn't already realize that you're deaf, dumb, and blind and you like it that way.

So me asking "what crimes?" is harassment?

Now I see why you think he committed a lot of "crimes". :lol:

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

There has to be a Trump quote out there regarding this appointee. If there is, it might be pure gold.

His contact info page got pulled down because people were harassing him. 

No word from desantis on this in his home state no less.  Kiss that presidential run goodbye, beta!

Just now, nobody said:

No word from desantis on this in his home state no less.  Kiss that presidential run goodbye, beta!

He is in a tough spot. I think he is absolutely the best candidates to run against Biden and probably wins fairly easily. But if he is too eager in saying something it will alienate the Trump base and he can't do that yet. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, nobody said:

He made a pretty strong statement. 

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Nevermind, I just checked his Twitter and he condemned it.  He has my vote.  What an alpha!

18 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

16 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

As if we needed more proof of you two being complete morons gobbling up whatever you're fed.  He's not a district judge idiots.  He's a magistrate judge that is appointed by the district judges.   :lol:

Any bozo can sign a search warrant. Interesting note though, magistrate judges can not proceed over felonies.  🤣

38 minutes ago, Fnord said:

and what are these crimes?

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

As if we needed more proof of you two being complete morons gobbling up whatever you're fed.  He's not a district judge idiots.  He's a magistrate judge that is appointed by the district judges.   :lol:

Any bozo can sign a search warrant. Interesting note though, magistrate judges can not proceed over felonies.  🤣

Please outline how you think what you said is a counter argument to what I said.

I want to know how your logic works on this. 

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

Nevermind, I just checked his Twitter and he condemned it.  He has my vote.  What an alpha!

:lol:  Perfect, and you know who had to chime in the two minutes it took you to pull it off.

So, the American KGB just grabbed Congressman Scott Perry's phone. While he was with his family. Just because they can. 

Hide your women, children and phones. 

18 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Why do they call it Ovaltine. They should call it Roundtine. 

3 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Well then...

I still hold he's the favorite and easy winner as a Republican. Trump going after him should lead to some fun West Side Story stuff. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Please outline how you think what you said is a counter argument to what I said.

I want to know how your logic works on this. 

A. Cat dummy - he was appointed by Trump 🤡

B. Life Loser - Yeah but they will smear him with Epstein 🤡

C. Me -  He wasn't appointed by Trump 😎🤣

D. Life Loser - deflect, I never said that, 🤡

E. Me - 😎🤣

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

More Hunter Biden deflection and obsession.

But muh Ukraine and Hunter Biden.

:cry:

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

A. Cat dummy - he was appointed by Trump 🤡

B. Life Loser - Yeah but they will smear him with Epstein 🤡

C. Me -  He wasn't appointed by Trump 😎🤣

D. Life Loser - deflect, I never said that, 🤡

E. Me - 😎🤣

You'd have saved yourself a lot of trouble by just typing

"I, Horseman, have nothing"

13 minutes ago, nobody said:

Yes he did. 

9 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

He represented Epstein employees, like a pilot.

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

You'd have saved yourself a lot of trouble by just typing

"I, Horseman, have nothing"

He wasn't appointed by Trump dumb ass.   😎🤣

Here's the part that cracks me up. The same guys who just blew off the footage of hundreds of scaling the walls and breaking doors and windows crashing through, s******* literally in the Capital; "just a few guys taking selfies!"

Now? And this is a quote from Fox News nonetheless. "The biggest attack on our Republic in history!"

This is the worst attack on this republic in modern history, period,” Levin said. “And it’s not just an attack on Donald Trump. It’s an attack on everybody who supports him. It’s an attack on anybody who dares to raise serious questions about Washington, D.C., and the establishment in both parties.”

Jesus. 

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

He represented Epstein employees, like a pilot.

Ask yourself who employed and paid him.  Picture the fellow pedo in your head.  Then re-read this part, "a former attorney for convicted sex offender and notorious pedophile Jeffrey Epstein."