craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Dude sorry but WW is right. TikTok is nothing more than a Chinese datafarm for teenage girls. Delete your account and pray for your manhood back.

Wrong. But let me guess, you’re fine with Twitter which is extremely worse. However, you draw the line at videos of politicians saying and doing hypocritical things just cause it’s on tiktok? Do you realize how dumb that sounds? :doh: 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I still have the Tropic of Cancer from the library.  Some guy by the name of Bookman keeps bothering me about it.

I think George has it. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Wrong. But let me guess, you’re fine with Twitter which is extremely worse. However, you draw the line at videos of politicians saying and doing hypocritical things just cause it’s on tiktok? Do you realize how dumb that sounds? :doh: 

You're a 30 something year old male you shouldn't be on TikTok, stop embarrassing yourself.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

You're a 30 something year old male you shouldn't be on TikTok, stop embarrassing yourself.

YOU are embarrassing YOURSELF. You’re literally saying “stop looking at these incriminating videos of politicians cause it’s on an app I do not approve of”. You sound extremely retarded and ignorant with this statement. You’re what? 20s? 30s? And you’re acting like a complete buffoon cause I’m posting evidence from tiktok and not Twitter 😂😂😂 

Carefully reconsider your position cause it’s not helping you. Only making you look worse 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

YOU are embarrassing YOURSELF. You’re literally saying “stop looking at these incriminating videos of politicians cause it’s on an app I do not approve of”. You sound extremely retarded and ignorant with this statement. You’re what? 20s? 30s? And you’re acting like a complete buffoon cause I’m posting evidence from tiktok and not Twitter 😂😂😂 

Carefully reconsider your position cause it’s not helping you. Only making you look worse 

If you ask a group of adults if they saw something on TikTok they are all judging you, trust me. Next you'll be posting Pinterest links.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Lol this guy really thinks he did something here. Cry me a river you focking pansy 😂😂😂

Little baby is deflecting because he was wrong (again) 😆.  Too funny 

about time for you to “sign off” and go fishing or to nursing class 😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

He's right about it being owned by a Chinese company.  Other countries have banned it and the US has even considered it.

If you ask a group of 30 of adults if they saw something on TikTok they are all judging you, trust me. Next you'll be posting Pinterest links.

Lol bro shut the fock up. Everyone’s on tiktok nowadays. Just like everyone got on MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. You’re so damn salty and insecure about a damn app that you make yourself look like a complete moron 😂😂😂 Only people that are laughing are the ones laughing at your insecurity. Cause I KNOW you don’t say that about Facebook (which started out for teens in college) nor Twitter which is the absolute worst tripe on the internet. But you draw the line at the video app 🤡🤡🤡🤡

1 minute ago, WhiteWonder said:

Little baby is deflecting because he was wrong (again) 😆.  Too funny 

about time for you to “sign off” and go fishing or to nursing class 😂

Lol only one deflecting is your dumb ass 😂😂 

But by all means, keep digging that hole 🕳 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He's right about it being owned by a Chinese company.  Other countries have banned it and the US has even considered it.

Trump wanted to ban it years ago.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Oh I know it’s Chinese owned but he’s wrong about everything else about it. He’s literally being a little B1tch cause he doesn’t like the app when it has legit news on there. Much better than Twitter cause they don’t ban or filter out news that doesn’t support the left 

FBI Raid puts Trump back on top of the odds to win the White House in 2024. DeSantis now in 2nd. 

odds: FBI's reported raid of Mar-a-Lago shoots Donald Trump to favorite in 2024

By Brian Good  |  Last updated 8/9/22

2024 Presidential Election odds have bounced around a bit as of late. And, with the recent news of a reported FBI raid on former president Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate, those odds have once again moved.

Once 2024 Presidential Election odds became available, Donald Trump was immediately inserted as the favorite, ahead of both current POTUS Joe Biden and current Vice President Kamala Harris.

However, as we got closer and closer to the 2024 election, it was someone from Trump's own party that emerged as his strongest challenger.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis began to pick up steam when it came to 2024 Presidential Election odds. Then, last week, for the first time since odds became available, DeSantis officially became the favorite to win the presidency.

https://www.yardbarker.com/other_sports/articles/2024_presidential_election_odds_fbis_reported_rain_of_mar_a_lago_shoots_donald_trump_to_favorite_in_2024/s1_17080_37758469

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Lol bro shut the fock up. Everyone’s on tiktok nowadays. Just like everyone got on MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. You’re so damn salty and insecure about a damn app that you make yourself look like a complete moron 😂😂😂 Only people that are laughing are the ones laughing at your insecurity. Cause I KNOW you don’t say that about Facebook (which started out for teens in college) nor Twitter which is the absolute worst tripe on the internet. But you draw the line at the video app 🤡🤡🤡🤡

By "everyone" do you mean teenagers because it's the trendy thing to do?  Yeah you're an adult now, you shouldn't be on TikTok, lol.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

2024 Presidential Election Odds

Candidate Odds Implied Chance
Donald Trump +333 23.1%
Ron DeSantis +340 22.7%
Joe Biden +700 12.5%
Kamala Harris +1800 5.3%
Gavin Newsom +1900 5%
Mike Pence +2600 3.7%
Pete Buttigieg +3300 2.9%

By "everyone" do you mean teenagers because it's the trendy thing to do?  Yeah you're an adult now, you shouldn't be on TikTok, lol.

Aight I’m not about to argue with a whiny little B1tch who’s pissy because somebody used an app he doesn’t like :lol: that’s insecure high school poosay Sh1t 

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

It's funny, seems like the general theme in response to Trump saying "this has never happened to a president before! " Is, well yeah dummy. Because even Nixon wasn't dumb enough to take the Democratic national comms paperwork back home with him.

Um.

2 hours ago, Horseman said:

Equal Treatment.  No-one has ever been raided before for not providing records to the National Archives.  

Crisis at the National Archives

By Thomas Lipscomb

June 10, 2018

Wikimedia Commons

In the middle of directing the difficult task of transferring the historically important records of the Obama administration into the National Archives, the archivist in charge, David Ferriero, ran into a serious problem: A lot of key records are missing. But will there be penalties for violating the 2014 law? And yet the accumulation of recent congressional testimony has made it clear that the Obama administration itself engaged in the wholesale destruction and “loss” of tens of thousands of government records covered under the act as well as the intentional evasion of the government records recording system by engaging in private email exchanges. So far, former President Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former Attorney General Lynch and several EPA officials have been named as offenders. 

Berger was supposedly reviewing records for a Clinton response to the 9/11 Commission’s considerations of mistakes made leading up to the attack on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. Dean Emeritus of Boston University Law School Ronald Cass wonders if there was telling marginalia by Clinton or others on some of these documents that were not on the file copies. The Clintons seemed to have a longstanding problem with records, since the disappearance in 1994 and reappearance in 1996 of the subpoenaed Rose Law Firm files in the Clintons’ private White House quarters. Now the National Archives is faced with Hillary Clinton’s history-making assault on government records while secretary of state, which Cass describes as fitting a pattern of “destroy, deny and corrupt the process".

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Aight I’m not about to argue with a whiny little B1tch who’s pissy because somebody used an app he doesn’t like :lol: that’s insecure high school poosay Sh1t 

Use the app, I don't give a fock. I'm just telling you what people think when you go around sharing TikTok links. You probably keep a diary and piggybank too, lmao.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh I know it’s Chinese owned but he’s wrong about everything else about it. He’s literally being a little B1tch cause he doesn’t like the app when it has legit news on there. Much better than Twitter cause they don’t ban or filter out news that doesn’t support the left 

No one you are quoting has said anything about supporting twitter. 🤯 

I laughed at you for posting TikTok as “legit info” and you went into a hissy fit acting like you know my political stances (when in actuality they are probably very similar to yours), you’re just so eager to get into a pissing match, you’ll look for anything to start an argument about. Untwist your panties and stop being such a political hack. 

Use the app, I don't give a fock. I'm just telling you what people think when you go around sharing TikTok links. You probably keep a diary and piggybank too, lmao.

Lol youre literally whining like a baby back B1tch all because it’s a tiktok link but yet you don’t when it’s Twitter? What’s the difference here? The difference is tiktok triggered you into acting like a whiny little blue haired lib. Instead of just watching the video and commenting on that you instead think it makes more sense to turn into a snowflake cause it’s “not your approved social media app” 😂😂😂 Get a life and stop being such a punk B1tch about the dumbest things and instead just watch the videos and comment on that. Or don’t watch the videos. I don’t give a fock. But you’re making yourself more and more like an idiots when that’s all you’re complaining about 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

No one you are quoting has said anything about supporting twitter. 🤯 

I laughed at you for posting TikTok as “legit info” and you went into a hissy fit acting like you know my political stances (when in actuality they are probably very similar to yours), you’re just so eager to get into a pissing match, you’ll look for anything to start an argument about. Untwist your panties and stop being such a political hack. 

Bro just shut the fock up. I’m done dealing with your dumb ass. Cause all you’re trying to do is cause an argument which I’m not participating in. 

Have a nice day :wave: 

• Haha 1

I probably shouldn’t have posted the Presidential odds in the middle of this TikTok slapfest. 
Anywho…I think Trumps odds only get better from here. I’m tempted to lay down some coinage. 

argument which I’m not participating in. 

You fooled me 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Donald Trump +333 23.1%
Ron DeSantis +340 22.7%
Joe Biden +700 12.5%
Kamala Harris +1800 5.3%
Gavin Newsom +1900 5%
Mike Pence +2600 3.7%

Who the fok is taking Joe Biden at +700?  🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I probably shouldn’t have posted the Presidential odds in the middle of this TikTok slapfest. 
Anywho…I think Trumps odds only get better from here. I’m tempted to lay down some coinage. 

That’s what gets me. Only these retards are pressed about a tiktok link :lol: like that’s the dumbest focking thing I’ve seen on here. Who the hell cares where the link is from except for whiny little b1tches like them 

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Dude sorry but WW is right. TikTok is nothing more than a Chinese datafarm for teenage girls. Delete your account and pray for your manhood back.

I’m a 27 year old guy and I use tiktok. So do all my friends and coworkers. Guys stationed in the military around here use it. Celebrities use it. What’s your problem with tiktok so much that you feel the need to say that you lose your manhood if you’re on it? 

16 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Donald Trump +333 23.1%
Ron DeSantis +340 22.7%
Joe Biden +700 12.5%
Kamala Harris +1800 5.3%
Gavin Newsom +1900 5%
Mike Pence +2600 3.7%

I'd put the most money on DeSantis; pretty much even money with Trump and IMO he has way more upside.

Biden and Harris, wha??? Gimme Newsome at those odds for some action, he's the most likely Dem with a chance at this point.

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

That’s what gets me. Only these retards are pressed about a tiktok link :lol: like that’s the dumbest focking thing I’ve seen on here. Who the hell cares where the link is from except for whiny little b1tches like them 

I have to side with the others on this one.  TikTok is for women and kids.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I have to side with the others on this one.  TikTok is for women and kids.

You can side with them but it still doesn’t change the fact that if somebody is pressed over another guy using tiktok then they have masculinity issues and might need therapy. How’s tiktok worse than Twitter? Cause I’m sure all you guys have or have had Twitter accounts. Same with Facebook and Instagram. Guess all y’all are little girls too who lost their manhood :dunno: 

You can side with them but it still doesn’t change the fact that if somebody is pressed over another guy using tiktok then they have masculinity issues and might need therapy. How’s tiktok worse than Twitter? Cause I’m sure all you guys have or have had Twitter accounts. Same with Facebook and Instagram. Guess all y’all are little girls too who lost their manhood :dunno: 

TikTok just has never been my thing.  My wife will watch it for hours though.

2 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

tiktok 😂

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Shut up retard. The fact that you’re trying to discredit video evidence of it just because it’s on social media tells me everything about you as a person: that you’re an idiot who deny blatant facts in your face cause you don’t like here it came from 😂😂😂😂😂😂

But of course, Twitter is fine cause it’s liberal ran. But tiktok, the social media platform the libs are trying to ban, is bad because your overlords can’t control videos being spread of their hypocrisy 

7 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

That’s what gets me. Only these retards are pressed about a tiktok link :lol: 

I simply laughed about the “grown man” posting TikTok,  dingleby goes on a full blown vagina tearing rant….. 

who is pressed? 😆😆😆

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

TikTok just has never been my thing.  My wife will watch it for hours though.

That’s fine. It’s just asinine for someone to get pissy just cause someone posts a link from there yet they’re completely fine with Twitter. I know no one is defending Twitter or anything but I’m giving a simple example and it seems some ppl here either refuse to acknowledge it or purposely ignore it. Either way, it makes them look like idiots to people who use common sense 

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Shut up retard. The fact that you’re trying to discredit video evidence of it just because it’s on social media tells me everything about you as a person: that you’re an idiot who deny blatant facts in your face cause you don’t like here it came from 😂😂😂😂😂😂

But of course, Twitter is fine cause it’s liberal ran. But tiktok, the social media platform the libs are trying to ban, is bad because your overlords can’t control videos being spread of their hypocrisy 

They are both stupid. And people who use them to try to find legitimate news are stupid. 

52 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The bolded is pretty much spot on.  He is a bull in a china shop; that's what has always worked for him, but he lacks the couth to do it at elite political levels.

One thing we've learned through all of this is that maintaining the establishment is the top priority.  It's like the shield in NFL, or the underworld in John Wick. Since they all grift to some level, they generally let it slide unless there is something so egregious that it threatens the establishment, then they would be sacrificed.  We're about to see it with Biden and re-election I believe.  Anyway, Trump is not part of the establishment, in fact he threatens it.  So he has to go.

I'm speechless.  The whole point is what I've summarized above, and your response is "well, if they had something on these other people, they'd go after them too!"  Oy vey... :( 

So I didn't anticipate what you were going to say or bold? Again- if there was as much evidence and an airtight case against all these people like the right is told they would get them. They aren't going to just let people go around doing shady things willy nilly. Simple fact is there is never as much stuff as the right (or left for that matter) wants to believe there is based on what they are sold. 

Yikes. I hope dingleby pays her gyno time and a half 

• Sad 2

34 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Um.

Did you see the part about Trump's new felony law for doing exactly that?