craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think president Trump has a nice family and they didn’t deserve this.  

Anyone who would pose for this PICTURE deserves it.

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

Looks like a nice young man. Bidens son poses with his crack pipe. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Looks like a nice young man. Bidens son poses with his crack pipe. 

Now I know you are lying.  That picture says one thing and one thing only, pompous douche!  

Tell me I'm wrong: 

DTjr: Hi Mr. Hardcore troubadour, I'm here to take out your daughter, just to show you I'm not a bad guy, take a look at this PICTURE of me.

Hardcore troubadour:  [LOUDLY] Daughter, your date didn't show up, sorry, you aren't going out tonight [/LOUDLY]

HT proceeds to beat DTjr with the nearest thing he can find.

• Haha 1

They really do fear him. Why? He didn’t hurt anyone when he was president. Maybe some feelings, but it’s not like he had the FBI go after people.  

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

What color crayon was TOP SECRET written on the box?

If it isn't orange I'll be dissappointed :banana:

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They really do fear him. Why? He didn’t hurt anyone when he was president. Maybe some feelings, but it’s not like he had the FBI go after people.  

He had the entire D.C. establishment, the DOJ, the MSM, big tech, hollywood and the rest of the globalists actively trying to undermine his entire presidency and he still achieved more on behalf of the American people than any POTUS in recent history. 

They should fear him. He made them obsolete.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

He had the entire D.C. establishment, the DOJ, the MSM, big tech, hollywood and the rest of the globalists actively trying to undermine his entire presidency and he still achieved more on behalf of the American people than any POTUS in recent history. 

They should fear him. He made them obsolete.

And he’s a great father! 

• Haha 1

Remember that time Trump called those shithole countries shitholes? That was pretty cool. 

26 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Now I know you are lying.  That picture says one thing and one thing only, pompous douche!  

Tell me I'm wrong: 

DTjr: Hi Mr. Hardcore troubadour, I'm here to take out your daughter, just to show you I'm not a bad guy, take a look at this PICTURE of me.

Hardcore troubadour:  [LOUDLY] Daughter, your date didn't show up, sorry, you aren't going out tonight [/LOUDLY]

HT proceeds to beat DTjr with the nearest thing he can find.

Stop.  You can't criticize Trump children photos when your guy has Hunter Biden.  That's like Megan the Stallion telling Jaylo she has a fat ass.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, nobody said:

He's crooked and a POS, but I don't think he's sociopathic.  That's actually part of his problem.  A sociopath would be savvy enough to not speak his mind.  Biden, Barrack, Pelosi, W, DeSantis, Rand Paul... Like most good politicians and executives, those guys are actual sociopaths.  They at least hide their true ideas and lie to our faces.  Trump is just a dumb guy with enough money and personality to get elected..

Agreed.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

TERRIFIED.

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

BREAKING NEWS:

The contents of one of the secret documents has been revealed as:  Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, and Start

Trump had CONTRA band. 

Also we always did select start for two players.  :cheers:

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'm guessing Sharpie.

With a lets go brandon sticker on top :lol::banana:

He has put the lives of FBI agents at risk by not redacting their names. What a vindictive POS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

All of the materials were declassified.  

By who? Clownzo didn't have the authority to declassify whatever he wanted to.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

By who? Clownzo didn't have the authority to declassify whatever he wanted to.

He didn’t? Who does ? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He didn’t? Who does ? 

Read recently when it comes to 'nuclear' stuff, it has to go through varying stages before it can be declassified. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He didn’t? Who does ? 

Declassification instructions are typically included on the document and are specific to the document.

There is typically a security classification guide that governs different material generated by certain entities.

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He didn’t? Who does ? 

Did he? Whom do you think does?

8 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Read recently when it comes to 'nuclear' stuff, it has to go through varying stages before it can be declassified. 

Ding!

If anyone cares:

Authorized holders of information, including authorized holders outside the classifying agency, are encouraged and expected to challenge the classification of information they believe is improperly classified.
A challenge to a classification decision occurs when the holder of information has substantial cause to believe that the information has been improperly or unnecessarily classified.
Informal questioning of classification is encouraged before resorting to formal challenge, If the authorized holder has reason to believe the classification applied to information is inappropriate, he or she should contact the classifier of the source document or material to address the issue. 

The entrepreneur and accounting side of me has an idea.  

I am going to start a contract business that controls, monitors and oversees classified government documents.  All things considered are:  levels of classification, closely monitored access of <see, edit or delete>.  These are government secrets, like Nuclear stuff, as an entrepreneur it appears this is a need to have proper controls and accounting of documents in place.

Ummmm....how is that not a thing already?

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

What does this  PICTURE deserve? I'm told millions in foreign company payrolls and 10% to the big guy.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

The entrepreneur and accounting side of me has an idea.  

I am going to start a contract business that controls, monitors and oversees classified government documents.  All things considered are:  levels of classification, closely monitored access of <see, edit or delete>.  These are government secrets, like Nuclear stuff, as an entrepreneur it appears this is a need to have proper controls and accounting of documents in place.

Ummmm....how is that not a thing already?

:lol: Right? 20 months later...."Hey, has anyone seen those super top secret documents that are key to US security and safety? I can't seem to find them."

"Not.sure, but we should issue a warrant against Trump as they are beyond important. I'll get one on Friday."

"Ok. But let's wait until Monday to go in. I have my inlaws in from out of town and I promised the wife we would go on a picnic."

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Ok

So this chick who bailed out murderers and looters and all around thugs in 2020 so they could go back out and burn down police stations and throw molotov cocktails at police is all of a sudden caring for law enforcement officers. Can't make this sh*t up.

Vice President Kamala Harris said on Friday that she has "full confidence" in the Department of Justice after the search warrant that was used during the FBI raid of former President Trump's Florida residence was unsealed.

"Well, as a former prosecutor, I will tell you, I don't speak about anybody else's case, but I have full confidence that the Department of Justice will do with the facts and the law requires," Harris said in response to a reporter's question.

She also called attacks on law enforcement "unacceptable."

"And any so-called leader who engages in rhetoric that in any way suggests that law enforcement should be exposed to that kind of danger is irresponsible and results in dangerous activities. You know, our law enforcement. Professionals. And in this case, we're talking about our federal law enforcement agencies. They do very important work. And from the moment they walk out the door of their home, until they go back in, their families, pray for their safety and well-being. And I think it's just highly irresponsible of anyone who calls themselves a leader and certainly anyone who represents the United States of America to engage in rhetoric for the sake of some political objective that can result in harm to law enforcement officers and agents," Harris said

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, craftsman said:

So this chick who bailed out murderers and looters and all around thugs in 2020 so they could go back out and burn down police stations and throw molotov cocktails at police is all of a sudden caring for law enforcement officers. Can't make this sh*t up.

Vice President Kamala Harris said on Friday that she has "full confidence" in the Department of Justice after the search warrant that was used during the FBI raid of former President Trump's Florida residence was unsealed.

"Well, as a former prosecutor, I will tell you, I don't speak about anybody else's case, but I have full confidence that the Department of Justice will do with the facts and the law requires," Harris said in response to a reporter's question.

She also called attacks on law enforcement "unacceptable."

"And any so-called leader who engages in rhetoric that in any way suggests that law enforcement should be exposed to that kind of danger is irresponsible and results in dangerous activities. You know, our law enforcement. Professionals. And in this case, we're talking about our federal law enforcement agencies. They do very important work. And from the moment they walk out the door of their home, until they go back in, their families, pray for their safety and well-being. And I think it's just highly irresponsible of anyone who calls themselves a leader and certainly anyone who represents the United States of America to engage in rhetoric for the sake of some political objective that can result in harm to law enforcement officers and agents," Harris said

This administration is terrible. I wish anyone that voted for a Biden a slow painful death.

Not mine, this a summary I read from someone else.    All the board's centrists - bookmark this and talk to me in 6 months and let's see what turns out to be more accurate?   This or your fever dream that Trump stole nuclear secrets to sell to the Saudis?   I know which one I think will hold up over time.   

So here is what happened. The Biden administration panicked, the Democrats are scared about the midterms, and the January 6th committee bombed, so they decided to try to raid President Trump as part of a fishing expedition for anything/everything and to rile up their base

They needed a fake justification for it (the Presidential records dispute that is 6 months old) and they needed an excuse to actually get even a Trump hating judge to sign off on it (espionage) so they put that in the search warrant

When the raid backfired spectacularly on them, and even the corrupt media couldn't cover for them, they came up with the brilliant idea to leak to the press the dumb "nuclear documents" story to try to tie it to the original fake espionage justification for the raid...

Knowing that the rabid Trump hating media and left would immediately tie the two together regardless of whether or not it was true and to give additional cover to them seizing documents President Trump declassified and as an excuse to keep all documents seized from the public

What comes next is anyone's guess. My guess is that even the corrupt DOJ and FBI know they can't actually charge President Trump with any of these fake crimes, because it's a road they can't ever come back from and their party is about to lose power in 4 months...

So, they will just hope the corrupt media can help them put out this propaganda for the Trump supported candidates in the midterms and whoever his opponent is in 2024 and hope it'll be enough.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

Not mine, this a summary I read from someone else.    All the board's centrists - bookmark this and talk to me in 6 months and let's see what turns out to be more accurate?   This or your fever dream that Trump stole nuclear secrets to sell to the Saudis?   I know which one I think will hold up over time.   

So here is what happened. The Biden administration panicked, the Democrats are scared about the midterms, and the January 6th committee bombed, so they decided to try to raid President Trump as part of a fishing expedition for anything/everything and to rile up their base

They needed a fake justification for it (the Presidential records dispute that is 6 months old) and they needed an excuse to actually get even a Trump hating judge to sign off on it (espionage) so they put that in the search warrant

When the raid backfired spectacularly on them, and even the corrupt media couldn't cover for them, they came up with the brilliant idea to leak to the press the dumb "nuclear documents" story to try to tie it to the original fake espionage justification for the raid...

Knowing that the rabid Trump hating media and left would immediately tie the two together regardless of whether or not it was true and to give additional cover to them seizing documents President Trump declassified and as an excuse to keep all documents seized from the public

What comes next is anyone's guess. My guess is that even the corrupt DOJ and FBI know they can't actually charge President Trump with any of these fake crimes, because it's a road they can't ever come back from and their party is about to lose power in 4 months...

So, they will just hope the corrupt media can help them put out this propaganda for the Trump supported candidates in the midterms and whoever his opponent is in 2024 and hope it'll be enough.

How many Totino's Pizza Rolls did you eat while reading this?

30 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

How many Totino's Pizza Rolls did you eat while reading this?

Of course you didn’t bother to read it. Not an approved source. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Of course you didn’t bother to read it. Not an approved source. 

Who said I didn't read it? I also have no idea what the source is- do you?

The whole thing is basically 6 paragraphs excusing Trump for having documents at his personal residence that probably shouldn't be there. It's everybody else's fault and Trump should not get any blame. 

Or maybe you just really like Pizza Rolls too?

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

Brilliant:

we know how they will handle this.  they will find the slightest bit of difference between Hillary and Trump's situations and then use that to say Hillary is in the clear and Trump should go to jail.